Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn easy Merit?  (Read 1734 times)
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:24:35 PM

I think there is no other way to get merit except by making a very good post, constructive, communicative and also provide solutions.

some people may trade merit, but that's against the rules forum. and forum moderators will take decisive action against members who trade merit.

and 1 account has a certain limit to provide merit to other members, depending on rank and quality of posting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:25:55 PM

Other options to get Merit legally, without violating the rules and not causing the trouble simply does not have. It's better to publish interesting information and you will appreciate it ...
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:26:38 PM

There is no way to earn easy merit . Even more , there is no any guaranteed way to earn merits on this forum . I saw a lot of shitty / stupid / useless posts which was merrited for +1-20 , as well as a lot of very informative and helpful posts , which received zero merits . In addition , as I can see it is far more harder to earn merits in any local boards , probably because of a lack of "merit sources users" . So to get higher chances to recieve merits you have : 1)to be a native English speaking user and post in popular threads 2) Your post must be useful to community 3) you must be lucky enough to make your post visible for "merit sources"
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?
Is not easy to earn merit you need to post to the forum with quality post that have make sense and related to the question. If people or moderator want your post they give you a merit that what I understand.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:33:34 PM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
thats so unfair because theres alot of people that is not good in mking some post so they are unable to rank up unless there are some people give them merits

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

I do not know how does this merit system really works. I am also a quality poster but it seems no one give me any merit. I saw a lot of quality post in every section but no one gives to them. But I also saw a lot of natural post that has a merit. So, how does merit system really works? Well, I do not protest about merit because it is good for the community. What I do not want is how the users take advantage to the system. Merit is not easy to earn, you have to impress other person in your post.

JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1212

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:39:01 PM

There is no easier way to earn merit other than making insightful posts and on top of that... it's not a guarantee too... u just got ride on luck too that the people reading  your content are appreciative

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Subkarnas

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

I tried writing quality posts about bitcoin,alts, mining, regulations, speculation and consoling people that were at a loss but never recieved merit. It's like a mythical creature that you hear alot about but never see it personally. After a time it demotivates you to put effort in it because no matter how hard you try reading whitepapres, news, charts etc. and spending your time to help others you get nothing in return :/
jsarce

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

There is no other way to receive an easy merit! You just receive it by posting something meaningful and with a sense of course.

So work hard on your posts and make them constructive to have the knowledge they can read too !. The only really difficult for us to have merit are the people who prefer to give merit for their alts or is swapper they merit to someone else to take advantage of it.

Even posting useful information won't guarantee that you'll earn some merit. Most of users just don't wan't to share their merit, or they just don't know the rules. So it's a real headache to recieve merit and reach a higher rank.

Exactly. And most of people i know here in forums stucked in their ranks, including myself, because of this. We are no spammers. We join discussions healthy and share good ideas with others but didn't got merit even once.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

Having a merit is really the hardest part in the forum, though you been trying to compose good comments but it is still not a guarantee that you will be able to get a merit in return. Anyways, I just don't mind for now and only time can tell when will we get a merit but for as long as will continue what is mandated in this forum to make good constructive post then it will come in due time. If you will get a merit reward soon, then it would be a blessing for you since many of the members wanted to raise their ranks.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:19:59 PM

So popular is the theme now, these merit . If you still write normal posts, then you will be able to receive a reward. I think that I can not recommend or write anything worth while, so I do not have to merit , but more practice and experience - will bring their results.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:22:35 PM

There is no such thing. 'Coz if it were easy, then the merit system would be a given nonsense from the start. The merit system have sent a clear message to all forum members to wise up and make quality posts in order to get a chance to be merited by someone. But I know that the main issue here for most is not being able to rank up easily due to this system. Which is so difficult because most members are not inclined to sending out merits because of the fear of being tagged for reasons of being accused of meriting alternative accounts. So it's either we keep crying and complaining or we shut up and just be contented with our current rank.

segare

Activity: 194
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

You can buy merits Grin

...Because there is such a problem with buying and selling, I do not think that the merit system is the best.
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

It's really unfortunate that even if you do a good post there's no assurance that you get merited by others as not everyone is aware of the merit system. If you are a Jr. Member, I think you'll be happy enough if you get promoted to a Member rank because good bounty campaigns requires Member rank to be able to participate. I think there are threads here that gives their merit to others but there's a lot of requirements first before you can get one.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:30:47 PM

Here already listed all possible options, and they are all the same. Write high-quality comments, or create useful, thoughtful, constructive posts. But the most important thing is that even if all these conditions are met, nothing and no one guarantees you that you get to merit. The conclusion is a waste of time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

Its basically now super hard to earn it if you are relatively new, first thing is if you are new than you will not have that much knowledge about stuff to share so that you could recieve merit, and than the second thing is that even if you make something really good, mostly you will not get merit as either it wont be noticed that much or they will not bother to give you any. Kinda sucks but it is what it is
mayu13

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:51:13 PM

Earning easy merit no more. The rules had been changed for giving merits because of some issues. Many users has been stucked on their respective ranks. There is no problem in making a helpful one constructive comment, just fully understand what you'e reading and writing. The question is how will the merit sources find and take time to read your/our comments from all the comments written in the forum for us to be able to have that  elusive merit point. We need a lot of hope and a great dash of luck too.
ranchi

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:51:43 PM

It's really not easy to get merit there are lot of people above 1000 merit but they don't want to give that to anyone even your content is of high quality.

There are very few people who do that and I am also interested. In knowing what are the other means to earn merit

waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:57:41 PM

It is so hard to earn merits now. Not everybody is willing to give you merits even if you write a quality post. I guess I will be in Full Member rank forever ( I hope not). When you want to earn merits, all you need to do is post a quality post or create a quality topic. I hope there are moderators also giving merits to those deserving it.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
breadginger56

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:05:17 AM

There is no other way to receive an easy merit! You just receive it by posting something meaningful and with a sense of course.

So work hard on your posts and make them constructive to have the knowledge they can read too !. The only really difficult for us to have merit are the people who prefer to give merit for their alts or is swapper they merit to someone else to take advantage of it.

Even posting useful information won't guarantee that you'll earn some merit. Most of users just don't wan't to share their merit, or they just don't know the rules. So it's a real headache to recieve merit and reach a higher rank.

Exactly. And most of people i know here in forums stucked in their ranks, including myself, because of this. We are no spammers. We join discussions healthy and share good ideas with others but didn't got merit even once.
I agree on all of you, this feels like a lottery for us stuck in Jr.MEmber rank. But we must also have patience and hope for getting merits even though we give good posts. This does takes time and patience so just wait for something to happen. There is no such thing as easy merit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: