Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn easy Merit?  (Read 1740 times)
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?

Getting merit nowadays in the forum is not that easy. For what I can see for us to have merits to others community here is having a friends here in the forum is an advantage that's the reality things happen.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?

to get a merit you have to make a weighty post and that is very useful for people who need and can answer or provide solutions for new players, because at this time I see there are some people who want merit but do not have good post quality.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

Its very hard to earn a merit. Even though you post a good  comment in a very constructive manner its still not easy to receive probably because each ranking member has a limit number of sendable merits. The rules is nice because those spammers would not be able to roam around the forum and post unlimuted non constructive posts.
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

Merit is not possible to easily earn today. It is necessary to pass the time that users of the forum understand how it works and are not afraid to lose it. Just be active on the forum and, possibly, get Merit. I still think that the idea with Merit will not last long  and the bitcointalk administration will change it.

but if you can not wait for BTT admin to change the system, if we can be active so that from nowhere we can get additional merit.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

Earning merits is really a pain on the ass! We have the same dilemma I am supposed to be promoted in to FM but the merit system didn’t allow me to get promoted. But I like to share with you how I earned 17 merits last month.

Based on my experience you will never earn merit by replying only the comment even it is good response. That’s why I change strategy to earn merit, what I do is I create a good topic in which the people can learn and comment easily. But I must admit creating good post is not that an easy task. You need to spend your ample time and proof read in that particular topic. I just hope you will earn your merit in future post.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
manlyxman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

Just have to focus on quality over quantity. Easier said than done, of course, and even then you still might not receive it but it'll come in due time if you focus on quality.

diego ramos

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

The only way is to share the knowledge to help people when you will receive a certificate of merit
Xioma

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:19:05 PM

Its very hard to earn a merit. Even though you post a good  comment in a very constructive manner its still not easy to receive probably because each ranking member has a limit number of sendable merits. The rules is nice because those spammers would not be able to roam around the forum and post unlimuted non constructive posts.

Yes, it sounds good on paper to prevent spam but we still see the spam and the good comments can often be overshadowed, regardless of merit or not.
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

There is no way to earn easy merits. If you want to earn some merits, you have to be an usefull member of this community. You dont have to just spam the board to get your post count for your bounty campaigns or for your activity. You have to make qualitiy post which are usefull for people who are reading your post. Even if you do this, its no guarnantee that you will earn meris. Because the members here who has merits have give it to you. And everbody has to less merits, so nobody want to waste it!
LeroyBro

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

There is no way to earn easy merits. If you want to earn some merits, you have to be an usefull member of this community. You dont have to just spam the board to get your post count for your bounty campaigns or for your activity. You have to make qualitiy post which are usefull for people who are reading your post. Even if you do this, its no guarnantee that you will earn meris. Because the members here who has merits have give it to you. And everbody has to less merits, so nobody want to waste it!

It's a weird system, when you think about it, isn't it?

It's there to encourage quality posts and community engagement - but no one wants to actually give it out and they end up storing it for themselves. Grin

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

Its not so hard to earn merits if your making good quality post or helpful thread for the other people on the thread there's a lot of possibility that might someone will give you some juicy merits
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

As of now is so hard to earn  merit because this is the only way you to promote your rank but how we can earn merit if the others don't want to give there merits. For me to quality post is the key.
The_Masterer

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

Seems to me there must be some kind of a trading system between friends in the community. I mean how can I possibly receive 100 merit?  Grin Seems almost impossible, maybe in few years time, am probably going to be promoted to Sr. Member on my deathbed or something
bitzizzix

Activity: 2436
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

You are right, the merit system doesn't work very well now, because people don't know how it works. And they won't distribute their merits to someone else easily. It is really difficult now to pass to the next rank.

They did this system to stop the spamming. Before you would pass at the next rank if you wrote a certain amount of comments.

Now, it is people who decide to whom they are giving their merits. You have to create/write a useful things that a person didn't knew/hear about

And they might give you a merit if they want and if they have enough smerit. Everyone i think have 5 smerit to give. And you get 2 smerit if someone give you one merit if i have understand it.

Did someone succeed to pass to the next rank after they put the merit system? It would be nice to have a list of person passing to the next rank. As it is now so difficult to pass to the next rank.
I agree with you, because I think Merit is less effective and unprofessional because not everyone gets Merit service with good post quality and I think it is not sportiv. and I see a lot of good post but do not get it and it's getting harder to raise the rankings because it takes a lot of Merit that's hard to come by. Hopefully in the future there is a more effective and professional policy
mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

I agree with you, I was very difficult to get a merit, it seems difficult if you just make a post in the comments of course

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

I don’t know how to give you an advice because for me I also don’t know why I only got merit sometimes even though all my post or replies are useful for all forum. So I can say there’s no easier way to have merit as long as you can help to give opinion and useful information to everyone inside the forum is enough. The important thing is you contribute to our fellow cryptos with your bright and knowledgeable ideas/comments/suggestion.
xitijekiki

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:37:41 PM

I do not think it is easy to earn merit. I have tried a lot but I have not earned a merit. Maybe I do not deserve it.
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:47:49 PM

I don't see the merit system lasting. It is supposed to be a reward for instructive or insightful posts that are of benefit to the forum and thus the community, but in reality, it seems arbitrary and based on whims. Waiting on the kindness of strangers is a bad system.

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

You can earn merit for just making a good and helpful post and thread here in the forum. There are many people who does not earn merit because they are not focusing on the merit system in the forum, because if you want to earn merit you can try you best to post quality and helpful information to help other so, if someone like your post there is the possibility that someone give you a merit.

Sending merit is depends on the merit you have received because  when you received  merit from someone you can have  smerit half of the total merit you have received.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

First off, this topic is in the wrong thread.
Second, someone merited you for your op, is that your other alt account?
Third, those with the power to give a lot of merit hate people asking how to get merit.

How do I know this? Because I learned the hard way.
The merit system is designed to reduce spam and lesson the type of posts you posted.

But, here is some advice I can give you since we are at it:

There is very little merit being thrown around in the altcoin discussion boards.
Most of the merit is in the tech boards and btc boards.

For each merit you get, you get 1/2 smerit to give.
As soon as you get an smerit, give it out!

Posts that join a discussion and respond to others tend to get more merit.

Try posting in different threads with different types of response and see what works out best for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: