Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:09:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn easy Merit?  (Read 1738 times)
AlexOnix

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

Posting constructive posts still don`t guarantee you the increase of merit, unfortunately. It is all very subjective, individual and more of luck business here.  Let's change this unfair situation and give a merit to those who deserve it Cheesy

Here I completely agree with you. This is very subjective. There is no guarantee that someone will give merits for the post. No one now does not just want to raise in rank.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
viramarket

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:32:31 PM

You guys just imagine how many useless messages appeared on the forum during ISO.Thousands of people have tried to raise their status for the award.It is logical that administrators have come to this
digitran

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

A  lot of people don't understand it and will never give merits even for the best and most educative post that can ever be created.
It's hard to earn merit for a beginner in the Bitcoin community.
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

There are no easy ways to get merit. I earned by searching for multi-accounts participating in campaigns, and posted investigation in Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk II thread. But it's really hard way, and taking much time.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

Earning merit is based on your  activities in the forum, How you are helping  other members with problems in the forum. How useful are your contributions and making relevant posts. Once  members  who notice your works will give out merit to you.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:29:09 PM

You know, I made a lot of quality posts, and earn 2 merits.. I think it was accidentally and the next my merit could be or couldnt be...
But for sure it not so good working system as many users say
Real no one shares their merits, it exceptions of the rule, but not rule...

kryptokowalski

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

its not the east to earn especially being newer but we all can work hard to provide great information to help each other out and the merit points will come.
Tawong38

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

We cannot earn easy merit in simple ways.merit usually earn if u share usefull ideas,a better cnstructive post that can be used to dessimate infrmtion for the cmmon good.
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:13:12 PM

Posting constructive posts still don`t guarantee you the increase of merit, unfortunately. It is all very subjective, individual and more of luck business here.  Let's change this unfair situation and give a merit to those who deserve it Cheesy
So, a good and high-quality post does not guarantee you can earn Merit. I think it's just a lottery. Someone who writes a good post is lucky enough to get Merit, and someone will not be lucky.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:21:28 AM

I agree that with the recent change in the rules for account promotion, people now have to put in additional effort if they want to get promoted to the next level. This may and may not work in people's favor. In order to get merits one needs to add some informative comments however even after that it is not sure someone will actually give merit to the article. I am sure there are many who do not even know what this Merit system is all about.

Nevertheless, its a challenging place.

9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

I think 1 merit can give per account and the easiest way to earn merit is the quality of your post it's hard now to gain merit unless your post has a quality that can touch one user.
paulo1210

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:31:14 AM

To earn easy merit you shoul post and reply a great message or reply. Be constructive. Answer the thread more seriously. Put some effort in it. Then if they notice you reply and liked it. Then thats the time they will give merit to that reply of yours. Very easy but so hard to achieve. Trust me mate. Be constructive. Youll get there. If not well, i guess i was wrong. But im very positive that youll get it. And have many merits.
Risna99

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

To want to get simple merit at all, for those of us who want to get merit try to make high-quality post and if you create a topic do not much different from the title with the explanation.

Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?

to get merit easily you must have understanding and broad insight. especially in making useful posts. yes, if your post is useful as an example, share knowledge, discuss well, especially in knowledge. quite difficult and very not easy. well this is why you should try to have a pretty good quality.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

Merits cannot be earned easily. You need always to make a quality post or an interesting article just for other members to appreciate your effort. But as of now, I can see merit as unfair system because essentially, those user who have a baby accounts are the one who benefited by the system.
PashVit

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

Only 2 ways in front of you: either to acquire or to write posts in those branches, and that they were useful, rather that they thought useful to those people who give you a Merit, but it is very difficult to do. It is easier 1 way.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

I guess in merit issues you can earn that easy by working and posting properly very useful to help others about the topic. Then if they like reading and learning about your post and they think your post it helpful to them they will give you 1 merit per person. That is how I know.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:51:35 AM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?
Back on your thoughts, if you consider it easy it will ease all its affairs. I think there is no other way than to make constructive postings. Merit is a new system that helps new members to be creative by creating constructive post. thus indirectly this system can help combat the SPAM.
To get more Merit you can post your 10 posts to this forum master eg; QuestionAuthority https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827596.0
If you have the right, you will get 20 merits at once
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

этo нeвoзмoжнo! нa мoё мнeниe,лёгкиe дeньги дocтaютcя нaшим дeпyтaтaм и бaндитaм. a ocтaльным для тoгo чтo бы зapaбoтaть кoпeйкy нaдo пaxaть кaк лoшaдь!!! в кpиптo тoжe нe вcё тaк пpocтo. нaдo paбoтaть и oчeнь xopoшo paбoтaть мoзгaми. тaк пpocтo ничeгo нe бывaeт!

Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

There is no other way to receive an easy merit! You just receive it by posting something meaningful and with a sense of course.

So work hard on your posts and make them constructive to have the knowledge they can read too !. The only really difficult for us to have merit are the people who prefer to give merit for their alts or is swapper they merit to someone else to take advantage of it.

Even posting useful information won't guarantee that you'll earn some merit. Most of users just don't wan't to share their merit, or they just don't know the rules. So it's a real headache to recieve merit and reach a higher rank.
This is absolutely true! I tried to do some research here to answer some questions with the best quality I could pull out but it is not enough to get a merit point because in the end they will still be the one who to decide if they want to share it or now. This points are really hard to earn but we need to leave with it and just keep on posting a quality post, you will never know unless we try and try.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: