Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:44:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn easy Merit?  (Read 1732 times)
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:53:33 AM

I think there is no other way to get merit than to make a quality post, so your post can be given merits, and indeed it is not easy to do, but if you try hard, it must be achieved

Yes you're right, inorder to gain merits we need to consider the quality of our post, yes it ia not east to come up with a quality post but this is also useful to ensure its validity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

There is no other way to receive an easy merit! You just receive it by posting something meaningful and with a sense of course.

So work hard on your posts and make them constructive to have the knowledge they can read too !. The only really difficult for us to have merit are the people who prefer to give merit for their alts or is swapper they merit to someone else to take advantage of it.
Yes, it is true that you cannot easily receive a merit. You need to work hard for every post you make for to impress others because they are the one who can give you a merit. Give them the information they want to know and elaborate it so that they can give you a merit.
lieutkcb

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:15:57 AM

We cannot earn easy merit in simple ways.merit usually earn if u share usefull ideas,a better cnstructive post that can be used to dessimate infrmtion for the cmmon good.
thaoco.codai865

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:35:51 AM

There is no easy merit and when I see you get merit for this topic, I think how come a topic like this could get a merit. Even when I try to help people in trading skills, no one gives me any merit.
vihang200200

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:56:59 AM

I think the moderaotor should also prevent or cap the amount of merit that can be giving by a person for a period, There is possibility that friend could be giving themselves or people with double account sharing it. Stringent measures should be taken to prevent fraud because it is not easy to earn merits.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:07:11 AM

It's very difficult to gain merit, that's why most of members of worse full members will never rank up...even if you write good posts of give good answers it's very difficult that someone give you merit.
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:09:14 AM

Thanks to everyone here for providing useful tips on earning merits. I see in this forum it can be a challenge to earn merits, but by helping people with technical problems they seem to be more easily earned.
fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:17:49 AM

Ranking system in this forum now became strict and difficult because in order for you to proceed and ranked up you need to earn a MERIT. Earning merit is very hard to do because you need to have a post which is very constructive and informative in order to gain a merit. So I can say that as of this moment in this forum earning and gaining some merits is really hard and difficult now.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:19:30 AM

in my mind, if you want to make a profit you can post something of quality and meaningful, do not just post garbage and not meaningful, in fact even if we post something of quality, if nobody is interested to give us a reward, then we will not get a reward. so we have to work hard again so we get it and have to focus to try and work according to our ability.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?

Like what others have already pointed out, there is no such thing as "easy" merit.

You need to work for the merit you gain and this can only be done by posting helpful and constructive topics or replies. Nothing is free in this world and nobody owes you anything, if you want merit then you have to get out there and earn it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:26:28 AM

I do not know the right answer how easy it is to earn money and I think that nobody knows. The only correct solution is to write the right and necessary topics on the forum, give the necessary advice, help newcomers. But here the problem is, since the measure does not recover, all topics do not receive much merit.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:29:01 AM

The only logical way is keep posting meaningful topics on forum. Noone is going to discover new America but it doesnt mean same thing that to make shit posting on forum. Let's face with straight facts and always debate on knowledge required threads
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:32:22 AM

i do agree with this merrit regulation, so people will tend to make useful and helpful thread and minimizing spam or even scam in this forum, but in my opinion there are many good and meaningful post or thread did not get any single merrit i really dont know the reason. to be honest, merrit is the main purpose for everyone with low rank right now, since abusing merrit is prohibited here. do not give your hands up in making good quality post and thread, we are learning and i believe merrit will come.

mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:34:07 AM

Your post must be helpful to other member and not only add your post count. Your post has a sence that can use of the other member and help them for there decision making.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:35:15 AM

Ranking system in this forum now became strict and difficult because in order for you to proceed and ranked up you need to earn a MERIT. Earning merit is very hard to do because you need to have a post which is very constructive and informative in order to gain a merit. So I can say that as of this moment in this forum earning and gaining some merits is really hard and difficult now.
It's indeed hard specially for people who does not gve enough effort and thought in their posts. Shill posters who try to make their post look longer by repeating the same thing ove and over with just some rephrased sentences.

Btw, if you have a really good thread that can contribute very much in the community here, getting merit is not that hard  I've seen threads get merits almost everyday l.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:37:47 AM

There aren't easy merit to earn. If you want, you have to contribute to the community by posting quality posts. You will get merit worthy of those contributions. Try to help new member also help you get merit.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:42:07 AM

Earning merit nowadays is very difficult, even you will try your best to make quality posts, there are still some people don't appreciate it. But, it is okay. Let's just wait and don't violate the rules of this forum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
zero714309

Activity: 749

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:54:17 AM

Merit system actually good and also bad,there is no other way got merit in addition to making the post quality and useful,these moments can actually reduce spam for people who origin of the post to chase a rank, but a side effect because it is too hard for new member so stack in the rank of Junior Member.A few days ago I heard there is another way gets the merit that is buy it but I don't know it's safe or not
BlazingBlack_Dragon

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:54:34 AM

Merit is a good "stopper" as there were numerous people scamming bounty with multiple accounts on 1 bounty with low quality post.
doctordidi

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:03:21 AM

I think it is not easy to get merit, just one way is to make a post or information that is very useful and useful for other mamber, therefore knowledge and experience is needed here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: