Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins will you buy during this dip ?  (Read 3841 times)
Mike1992

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

The world’s first example of a decentralized, encrypted and distributed currency – Bitcoin – reached an important milestone this week when its price rose above $10,000 for the first time.
This makes news headlines, which go on to make more people aware of the existence of Bitcoin and the hundreds of other crypto-currencies which have since emerged. Many of them will undoubtedly be wondering if they have missed the boat. However, if you believe the many “Bitcoin evangelists” out there, Bitcoin is only just getting started. An investment, they say, even at this stage, could prove hugely profitable in years to come. And to be fair, they have been right so far.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:30:23 PM

Well. I think there are plenty of cheap altcoin at the moment. almost all red altcoin including bitcoin.
I personally have bought bitcoin as first choice. and some of the top altcoin I've investigated.
Mikolo11132

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

The world’s first example of a decentralized, encrypted and distributed currency – Bitcoin – reached an important milestone this week when its price rose above $10,000 for the first time.
This makes news headlines, which go on to make more people aware of the existence of Bitcoin and the hundreds of other crypto-currencies which have since emerged. Many of them will undoubtedly be wondering if they have missed the boat. However, if you believe the many “Bitcoin evangelists” out there, Bitcoin is only just getting started. An investment, they say, even at this stage, could prove hugely profitable in years to come. And to be fair, they have been right so far.
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So i looking to add some more later today. Other coins that i might add is WTC,OMG and ICX.

I gotta say, those are pretty good investing choices for a newbie, I am pretty sure that you really did read quite a lot. I hope a lot of newbies are like you so that they wouldn't have to lose a lot before learning that knowledge is really important when it comes to investing in any field like cryptos. But anyways, I would prefer more risky choices now. Sure, I have invested in sure investments but I am also looking at high risk coins and tokens right now. I love the odds of having high profits or losing a lot in a 50% chance. LOL.

NEO seems like a great buy.

I was actually thinking about buying that as well, but the current dips are scaring me somewhat.
Subkarnas

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:40:25 PM

Bought some ETH today and waiting to invest in ICOs. We should see cryptos rising in april. Smiley
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

I like to buy Litecoin and Ripple, They are the most potential coin on the Crypto market. In my opinion, these two coins will be the leading currencies in the Crypto market in the next few years. They have more advantages than Bitcoin. Many investors are turning to hold them.

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

I am planning to buy NEO and ETH. These two coins are the coins I am putting my trusts on. ETH and NEO has a great future ahead! I am telling you this because I want all of you to get profit in the future from coins that are good in taking profit from.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So i looking to add some more later today. Other coins that i might add is WTC,OMG and ICX.

This indeed is a blood bath as no other i have seen .
I have sold and bought lower NEO right now.

And ETh seems the best buy because it is the one going down with biggest loses

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

Yes, the market may fall even lower! Now just as cheap to buy ADA - only 13 cents. Ripple is also very cheap - 60 cents
Kurva (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

I gotta say, those are pretty good investing choices for a newbie, I am pretty sure that you really did read quite a lot. I hope a lot of newbies are like you so that they wouldn't have to lose a lot before learning that knowledge is really important when it comes to investing in any field like cryptos. But anyways, I would prefer more risky choices now. Sure, I have invested in sure investments but I am also looking at high risk coins and tokens right now. I love the odds of having high profits or losing a lot in a 50% chance. LOL.

I hold a few bingo coins my self TRX is one of them. Can you name a few bingo coins that you hold ? ,)
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

I am planning to purchase more Trons before the end of March. Because the product is to be launched by that time. A coin with an existing product to back it up will surely gain more market value and will eventually gain higher price.                                                         

hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

i still believe in ethereum because ethereum is used by many ICO's.
Peoples want to invest in ICO, because it will give profit for the long term.
buy ethereum is a good choice for me.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

My choice is Tron and Ripple

Ripple is surely the stable one - Tron the good researched future, soon they will have theyr own blockchain in April.
papaka

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

I will buy ethereum and ripple  Grin
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

Personally, during these fall I buy coins from the top 20, but I am also looking for other promising coins that will grow over the course of several months and thereby make a profit.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

Right now, the market momentum is embedded in the majority of red points. It was a great opportunity to buy and store ETH, BTC, NEO.
- Bitcoin is still the most powerful coin with the most attractive and special (the strongest). ETH and NEO are showing relevance and relevance to the trend of the user community. Intelligent contracts are the trend of the future (tokens in the form of ico is using more blockchain of ETH).
Those are the pennies I really think about investing to buy them.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

In my view, we have to buy the coins which have rising potential but dip a lot due to this sudden market movement. Deeponion, Waves and Stratis are the good coins for long term investment and can be buy at this juncture.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:00:48 PM

To choose an ICO investment at this time, I will pay close attention to the ICO Bench, Friendz, LeBet, ArcBlock. If possible, invest in this time. I believe the profit will come to me and you in a short time! Thank you!
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

bitcoin, ethereum, and minexcoin
I choose these three because it is good for long term investment.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

There are lot of cons out there that I really like to buy then hold in a long term, those are Utk, Eth, tky, dent, adx, key, Dtc, clc, betr, idxm, waves, Neo and Bitcoin. Just always be patience Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: