Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you lost during this bloodbath?  (Read 1386 times)
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

This is really a very strong correction, which lasted for half a year. The market is going down and down. I was partly lucky. Because I bought a lot of coins at the bottom of the market. Only the coins I bought during the ICO were sifted. And some of them have lost 90% of the ICO price. But I think nothing to be upset, those who came to this market for a long time, be sure to get their profits, you just need to wait a little
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

You have normal savings in cryptocurrency. I think you should not worry about the fact that Ethereum or Litecoin will cost zero, because the probability of this is very small. There are much more chances that the prices for cryptocurrencies will start to grow and you will multiply your savings. I, just like you bought some coins at a price higher than they are today, but I do not sell anything and therefore I can not yet say that I have lost something because of this drop in prices. You lose only when you sell coins cheaper than bought.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

I have lost quite a look around 20,000 dollars I hope everything will be fine very soon in a month or two

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Bugatti73

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:04:20 PM

You cannot lost till you holding the position! Thats only your choice! I lost this year about 30% at all.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

For a month, my balance has thinned by 25%, but I do not think this is lost money, the main thing is not to fix this loss, after times my funds will return to me along with the increase in the value of coins in my wallet
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

I am still green overall because i bought most of my token last yeat at September and this year at february when the price is quite low. In my portfolio only nano that is still down ~20% in value but that's still within my tolerable range so i haven't sold it. I think this bloodbath is good so people can wake up and actually research what they want to invest rather than being delusional like last december.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:31:18 PM

You are not the only one you are losing money, everybody is

Those who are losing money may not be able to control their emotions anymore, because they have run out of patience. But this doesn't apply to those who are mature in running the crypto currency business quite the contrary they even make as many purchases.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:39:44 PM

I have lost more than 60% of my entire portfolio since January, and yes, this is more than sad for me but we really need to adjust to this kind of market conditions that are often happening

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:28:41 PM

We really need to learn how to gain some more profits despite the bloodbath. There are people who prefer see reds in the market, than market being in greens. The reason being that they gain more by the time the prices of coins in the market have plunged. There was a time i got to realize the principle behind investing and gaining from crypto market during bloodbath. So, personally, it is not a moment of loss for me. Instead i gain more.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:32:23 PM

Sorry my friend. You have went through a lot. I've had to endure this bloodbath for too long as well. I have topped up my portfolio after each round of bloodbath since January but I am still languishing in losses after this recent red market. I wish there was less volatility in the crypto market

masudginanjar

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

I just lost my Bitcoin about 0.04, because I bought Coin TRON at 800 satoshi rate and now its sarting is 600 satoshi.

I hope after the net net change to rise again its TRON and penetrate to the number 1000 satoshi. and I will experience the benefit of breaking the 1000 satoshi again.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:43:28 AM

Personally, I did not lose a lot of money, because as soon as the fall began I went out to USDT then I suffered a little and started buying altcoins, but I do not have such large sums as many other people who speak about such things today.

I don't loose alot, infact I only lost a little bit because I anticipated this thing to happen, so I decided not to invest in the fast month and just joined in the bounty, in that way, I will only use my effort working and not putting any investments.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..
Why are you so irresponsible about your budget? If you decide to invest, be it cryptocurrency or any other assets, the first thing you should ask yourself is "am I Ready to lose this money?" Hence the main conclusion-never invest more than the amount you are willing to lose. If 15,000 euros is your entire budget, then invest 10% of that amount, your real life should not be exposed to such risks. And again, you bought at the peak of what can not be done, you should understand that after a rapid growth is a market correction, which can be delayed for a long time. Therefore, I advise you to wait for a new wave of growth and not to sell at a loss.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

I lost more than $ 5000 today. But I decided not to sell my coin at current prices, because I believe the market will grow back in the end of this year.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:23:45 AM

Thats depends how you riskly are  Smiley. As for me i started with small amount at first, and loose it. Nex times i had the same amount but i dont loose it.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

many now are caught in such a trap but I advise you to be patient, we all hope for the best and that soon all investments will pay off and give an income
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

the prices at which you bought the ether will certainly be broken again. just be patient and wait, and I'm not sure about litcoin. but, of course, you need to be patient.
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

In total, for 6 months I lost a potential profit of more than $ 50,000. It was necessary in December 2017 to sell the crypto currency.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

Oh, I saw your another post about making for a living with alternative cryptocurrencies.
I am sorry for your loss, but it's actually gonna be a good experience for you.
You have to forget about your funds, it's better.
Cause you can be led by emotion, not logic.
Yeah, and try bounties just for fun and to learn more about crypto and altcoins.
SandraSN

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:15:06 PM

I do not consider loss, but I want to count profit. Therefore I wait for better times. Hold and only hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: