Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3239 times)
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:59:54 AM

Of course, the volume of risk is inversely proportional to the size of the expected profit. Big profits are impossible without risk. If you want without risky guaranteed income, put your savings in a bank deposit. Trade in the cryptocurrencies market, only for risktakers.
Big businessman takes big risks for earning money. There is big risk in cryptocurrency investment. You can lose your money due to fall in the price and can make a huge profit due to rise in the price. That’s why I say that two things are important for investing in cryptocurrency, courage to bear the loss and patience to hold your crypto for long time.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

Whereas plunge in crypto is full of risks. When we want big profits it will be worth the risk that we will face. Of course if you want to succeed on crypto, we must dare to face those risks. Also avoid impatience and greed.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:45:16 AM

Even when we aim to achieve our goals there's also risk, we cannot be successful if we don't overcome this risks.  If you are afraid to face those risk then you won't make a growth or better changes in your life. You can't live a better life without taking the risks you'll encounter.
Yes there are always risks, but our effort is to minimize the risks. For this reason, do not make any investments without doing the best research and analysis, investing is to be ready for a ripple.

If you want to make big money against your investment in cryptocurrency then it is necessary that you will be ready for any situations. Risk is a big factor in this world. You should be mentally prepared for risk if you want to invest in cryptocurrency. Don’t be panic, many people took this risk and now they are millionaires due to investment in bitcoin.
No I think you will have to take risk if you want to make big money bagasse crypto world is full of risks and if you do not want to take any risk then you may not be able to earn huge profits. Good and successful businessmen never think a lot, they take a step and collect the reward some time in deficit. But risk is the part of trading which is necessary for making money.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

I know risk is part of business and since we can not do without any form of risk then taking a calculative risk is the best because you may have plug all the loop holes where losses would have crept in. Just taking any type of risk in any form of business will send you back to the starting point.Risk is good but calculate it before you take it.
Welhell

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

Risk is not a condition and you can make big money without risk. But if you want to make a big profit in one year, you have to risk it and you can earn big money or you can see zero in your balance.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

trading has a big risk and not always you will be lucky in trading even for experienced traders, because the price of crypto difficult to predict and you must dare to take risks to be able to learn and get profit
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

I know risk is part of business and since we can not do without any form of risk then taking a calculative risk is the best because you may have plug all the loop holes where losses would have crept in. Just taking any type of risk in any form of business will send you back to the starting point.Risk is good but calculate it before you take it.

Talking about profit then it already involve assets, so to have a big profit then we must have to spend larger capital as investment then that is already a risk because we don't know what happen along the way and to have counter measure on that situation the risk assessment must be plan ahead, we can still have a big profit with only a little capital and that will reduce risk but it surely needs long time prior achieving.

GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

Risk is very necessary when it comes to that big profit because without that risk you will not earn or grow because in this life nothing is worth if there is no risk.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

Usually the higher the risk, the more likely to generate a significant profit. There is almost no profit without risk. However, the risk must be reasonable and justified. Otherwise, there is a high probability of losing your funds.
In the crypto currency, investing in ICO projects and daily trading on the stock exchange are considered risky.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
The more the risk that you are going to face, the more the opportunities that you will get. Most of the investment here in the cryptocurrency world are profitable but all of them are really risky investment.

usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
Risk is the main factor of trading, like you have to be ready for every situation "Do or die". But the main thing is to keep the emotions in your control so that they should not effect in your next steps.
SkustaClee

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
The bigger the risk that we take, the more money that we can earn. Trading is one of the risky job here in the cryptocurrency, there are many traders like me who are earning big amount of money even it is risky job.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
Yes, that's the reality, if you are afraid to invest and just keep quiet then you will not get profit. But if you dare to risk then the profit will come.
That's the trading formula in crypto but of course, you have a capital backup if you enter a high-risk trading.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:09:52 PM

like they say, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. but, let me add this, if you don't take the risk to go through the tunnel, you will never get to find out. you only get to hear the tales/saying. every business is associated with risk so, you need to understand the business, learn about the risks associated with the business, see if you can totally eliminate the risk or bring it to the best minimal. if you have a good knowledge of the business, you will definitely make profit. no risk, no profit
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

I went all in in reddcoin and verge on december 1st, gladly I did a x20 ROI, so I'm really happy because I could take profits at ATH and reinvested (but I was lucky thanks to the crazy bull run) but in my opinion I never would go for 1 single coin/token, instead go for 3 o 4, not risk so much, in this world you never know...
Simone18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain. If anybody is afraid of losing then put the money in a bank or in a vault no risk no gain. Take the risk if you succeed you will be happy if you lose you will become wise. it's a win win situation. But offcourse it defends on how you absorb the situation.  

Precisely the more you are brave enough to take the risk the more you have chances to win even in business sometimes you will not succeed but every fall you should knew how to stand again angd give your self a try..There is no harm on trying just make sure you can handle the outcome.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
TheDarkRide

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain. If anybody is afraid of losing then put the money in a bank or in a vault no risk no gain. Take the risk if you succeed you will be happy if you lose you will become wise. it's a win win situation. But offcourse it defends on how you absorb the situation.  

Precisely the more you are brave enough to take the risk the more you have chances to win even in business sometimes you will not succeed but every fall you should knew how to stand again angd give your self a try..There is no harm on trying just make sure you can handle the outcome.

Big risks big profit. The term may applicable to all kind of investment. Big risks in trading can give us a good profit and vice versa.
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

if you want to get big profits you must be diligent and diligent to have to use the time every day, it's a risk that you will receive
elbimbo012

Merit: 108

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

I like your spirit but that's true if you want something take a risk to get it. better try and fail than failed with out trying. I what traders is  saying high risk high gain as long as you are doing study on coins you are investing i know you can get good profit in the future.

]

nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

surely all the victories are connected with the risk, the main thing before trying to get any necessary knowledge, in the coin trade it is also necessary

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: