Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3242 times)
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:07:59 AM

Risk is always there whether in investing,trading or holding, but profit is the reward for bearing risk. If you do not take risks, how will you know if you fail or succeed? By doing nothing, your life would remain the same.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:23:16 AM

You can earn a big profit without investing a huge money. Through joining bounty campaign specifically signature you could have an unexpected profit after working for a month.

If someone wanted to be on the safer side then not investing any money to have big profits is the way to go. One of the advantage of cryptocurrency is being able to have some coins by joining airdrops or bounty campaigns of the project. Of course there is the risk of not getting paid with your hard work but if you are determined to earn it then there should be a way but at least it should be legal and not scamming anyone. If you want to get ahead of the majority of people then you should be taking riskier decision than them may it be making your own project, trading, investing or making any action that has high risk but has a possibility of high return in the future.

cryptoimal86

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:31:07 AM

What I believe is, how higher risk u get in investment decide the how much u pay off in future.
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:55:29 AM

certainly, the greater risky the greater reward. you must accept risk if you wanna get big profit. If not, let's work for bounty campaigns to get tokens.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:52:49 AM

Yes, risk is always associated with investment, so the higher the risk, the higher the probability of income. So what people say is true, if you have a background in financial analysis, you will easily understand that although not all good investments carry great risks. This is one of the main reasons why people love Bitcoin. Bitcoin is fairly easy to understand and even understandable for those who do not have a bachelor's degree or a high school graduate. There are various methods available to produce Bitcoin such as through signature campaigns of mining and trading.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:09:49 AM

always take a risk to gain more profit than usual. if you take a big risk theres a high chance of big gain or big lose. but in all the aspect of life risk is a twin of gaining. be smart and knowledgeable for being a trader.

Be wiser enough to take the challenge, if you understand how risky you are and you will be able to manage then things will be much brighter in terms of taking the risk, the bigger the risk the higher chances that you will be gaining a lot, most of the time those who really take that chance are those who succeed.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:35:17 AM

In my opinion no. You can make it happen but sometimes it just really take patience and luck. Because even you invested huge money in it, it's possible that it will still don't work and you might even lose all of it.
For making of large amount of profit, you must go for investing of large amount of money and doing so is a risk and that if you make even a single mistake, then it can result in loss of huge amount of money. So, there is a lot of risk involved in it but you need to overcome that fear of loss and the risk factor by learning all the necessary things and by putting in the right amount of efforts.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

Crypto is a high risk high reward kind of market and expecting big profits with no risk is quite ridiculous. Without taking some risk no one can achieve much in his life. And crypto currency markets are one of the riskiest markets in the world and if you are looking for safer bets than you should look somewhere else.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain. If anybody is afraid of losing then put the money in a bank or in a vault no risk no gain. Take the risk if you succeed you will be happy if you lose you will become wise. it's a win win situation. But offcourse it defends on how you absorb the situation. 

That is true because there are some jobs even in the real jobs the riskier than it is the higher the money you will get. And that is also applicable in bitcoins in tradings in cryptocurrency because in this thing this is a real deal. The higher the money of course the higher that risl you will take. Like for example if you invest in some too good to be true investment they are risky because they might be scam or not. Or by just simply trading some coins the huge money of course always comes with a huge risk
digroske

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:36:45 AM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
Who does not take risks, he does not drink champagne). Large investments are always a big risk. Not everyone can afford it. I am a more cautious person. I do not take big risks, but I understand that I am reducing my profit in this way.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain. If anybody is afraid of losing then put the money in a bank or in a vault no risk no gain. Take the risk if you succeed you will be happy if you lose you will become wise. it's a win win situation. But offcourse it defends on how you absorb the situation. 

Definitely agree. The saying 'high-risk, high-reward' is living up to the moment, wherein you gain the profit based on the amount you invested. The higher the amount you risk, the bigger the gains that you will receive in the future. But it all boils down to your mental attitude and patience on handling the risks. There are methods in order to reduce the risk of losing all of your investments and you must be diligent upon following those protocols if you are determined to maximize your profits. Like what I always discuss, do not be afraid to lose some of your investments.

Experience is always the best teacher as it enlightens you about your mistakes or the things that you overlooked along the way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jameshowlett

Activity: 338

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:25:46 AM

It is hard to know. Investing in bitcoin is not risk at all but you can still have a big profit. In the early of 2017, bitcoin price was only $1000 but at the end of 2017, it hit $20000. 2000% is huge, super huge profit. So, I depends on your point of view. There are still many safe projects which can bring you a huge profit

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:23:56 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
Who does not take risks, he does not drink champagne). Large investments are always a big risk. Not everyone can afford it. I am a more cautious person. I do not take big risks, but I understand that I am reducing my profit in this way.
Exactly! No pain, no gain. Same is the case with taking risk and making risky investments. Nature always favor those who have some courage or guts to explore things. For this obviously you need great amount of courage. In crypto market, some risks include holding your coin when the market is down, buying the important and high price coin in large amount at cheap rates and so on. But all such risks are worth taking.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

I think that risk is always important, especially in the language of business. As they say the more risk, the more rewards. Also, it must be accepted, especially if you have been venturing in the market for a long time that this market is filled with such risks that you can actually lose your investment if you would not be diligent and careful with seeing things through or being able to see the bigger picture. What I am saying is that that risk must be embraced if you want to excel in this market.

Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:15:36 PM

Risk is the bedrock of any gain or loss. Calculated risk however will put you in good stead instead of just taking the other risk for risk sake. Sometimes however, having done all that's need, it is still difficult to predict the outcome.
I am really sure that when the higher the risk the higher the profit we can earn, and i have experienced it last year i dont believe cryptocurrency specially the bitcoin because i think my money will not grow, but when i invested with bitcoin the pricr of it was pump up to $19k.

Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

Risk is the bedrock of any gain or loss. Calculated risk however will put you in good stead instead of just taking the other risk for risk sake. Sometimes however, having done all that's need, it is still difficult to predict the outcome.
I am really sure that when the higher the risk the higher the profit we can earn, and i have experienced it last year i dont believe cryptocurrency specially the bitcoin because i think my money will not grow, but when i invested with bitcoin the pricr of it was pump up to $19k.

If you're having a doubt with the coins you're buying please don't risk your future to that. You might end your profit to nothing, so even how good is the projections for the coins you have risking to it with a great expectations is not certain. In my personal opinions I am also confident that bitcoin will reach that price more than you expect and that's possible to gain more than $20k.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:52:07 PM

Well for me, once I decided to embrace the world of crypto, that was when I realized it was the greatest risk I had taken. you don't set prices for the coin in the world of crpto, the coins dictate for you wen to sell or buy. The word volatility is itself a risky word. so if you are an investor or a trader, risk taking is your daily bread. Risk taken is really essential.
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:01:10 PM

100% it is needed. All big players take big risks, it can't be done in other ways.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:13:11 PM

I think so. Sometimes we need to take all the risk so that we can have a big reward in the end. But before we take the risk. We need to ready ourselves for any results whether its positive or negative result.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:29:47 PM

Even when are eating food is a risk.Everything about life is a risk.How do you know that the food you are eating will kill you or not but you believe that the food contains no poison so you eat everyday and keep going on.So in trading too we should always take the risks to be able to make the money that we are looking for.I must admit that sometimes you will definitely lose and at other times you will make great gains and will even forget about the lose sometime ago.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: