Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3242 times)
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

I think all investments must have risks and in need of courage to be able to face it, then before investing we must be ready with all the risk because to be successful then we must dare to take risks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:57:19 AM

Yes, the risk is necessary to make more profit. But risks can be managed and try to minimize them. It is important, when you aspire to receive income, do not forget to save your budget. No need to risk all your means. Also, there is no need for ill-considered risk.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:00:29 AM

I think yes. The more risk you take, the more money you may have. I have many friends that invest their money in some shit coin. Some of them lost a lot of money but some have already increased their balance for many times (about 1000% and up). Pump and dump is everywhere Wink
risk is better than you just can make is to regret cause on risk you can be able to make money and more while you have to take this for unlike in not taking the risk cause you are afraid for and after that you just regret on what have you done for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:04:50 AM

The one who earned big profits is the one who exceeded the risk,the one who afraid to invest with higher amount,the one who will never gain more. You should be considered that there's a risk in every investment.
TRAID

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:45:55 AM

I don't care how good of a trader you are, there is always a risk involved in trading. Coins die, devs disappear or they don't deliver on their promises. There are so many factors that can affect the price. This doesn't mean technical analysis is useless..it's just that successful traders don't rely ONLY on TA, but also on the market sentiment, news and stuff like that...to minimize the risk.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
bondali

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

Certainly it is a crucial rule. More risk is a more profit and less risk is a less profit. It is a math and you cannot change this rule so you should understand this rule and use it correctly depending on your needs.
odb1

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:38:35 PM

If you want to gain big profits then you have to take some risk also but it can be foolishness to spend your all money and put all money on risk. before investing anywhere make some research, if you are investing in forex then proper follow that pair where you are investing and if in crypto then see the news and events linked with that coin.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:48:37 PM

Risk is the bedrock of any gain or loss. Calculated risk however will put you in good stead instead of just taking the other risk for risk sake. Sometimes however, having done all that's need, it is still difficult to predict the outcome.

I think taking all the time risks doesn't mean you will yield profit all the time.Sometimes you need to be cautious too on the investments you are making,either they have future potentials or they're just shitcoins.Or else you will just end up losing a big amount of your capital than believing it would somehow make a huge profit instead.It's good to take risks and set aside your fears,but be responsible too of what will be its outcome either the positive or negative one.
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:27:14 PM

I think yes. The more risk you take, the more money you may have. I have many friends that invest their money in some shit coin. Some of them lost a lot of money but some have already increased their balance for many times (about 1000% and up). Pump and dump is everywhere Wink
Beginners in the field of cryptocurrency is better not to risk - otherwise they will lose all their investments. It is necessary to closely monitor the project, study it - and only then invest.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

Risk is the bedrock of any gain or loss. Calculated risk however will put you in good stead instead of just taking the other risk for risk sake. Sometimes however, having done all that's need, it is still difficult to predict the outcome.
Even in the smallest profit expect that you could encounter that what we called risks. Even in our everyday life we take risks to make our life good so even in investment. Hence, here in crypto world risks is what we always takes to make or to get a profit so we must used to it since we choose to enter in this kind of investment.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

I think it you are really eager to gain better than usual, you must be brave enough to take all the risks as well. The bigger the risk that you are taking, the bigger opporrtunity is awaiting. It might be risky here in crypto but you'll surely get rewarded in time.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
I think not all situations are worth the risk. I mean you should always weigh it and and see if it is a high risk-high reward or high risk-low reward. Sometimes you need to play safe in order to minimize the risk of losing something, you should not always be aggressive and take every opportunity without assessing its risks. It is always the decision that matters so think carefully.
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

Without risk no one can make a big money. If you want to make a big money so it is very necessary to risk involved because no risk no gain but I am suggest you if you want to earn big money with a short time it is a very risk for you so don't want to make money with a short time. At first you need to knowledge about crypto currency then you can start your trading and make money slowly with this system and must make a only 15% profit in a month.
TrollinU

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

I think, that risk is necessary, cause if you don`t risk - you don`t do anything and don`t earn money too. One of the good, but risky way is taking part in ICOs. You buying coins for the first price, but you really never know, will you get profit or not. So you need to fing the good one. And it isn`t easy. So, I can recommend you one. This is TraceTo. This is a decentralized KYC network, which uses AI and SmartContract to verify people. I think, it`s perspective, because it can be used by cryptocompanies for identify. It`s cheaper to use existing. Another reason it`s good developers team, which got long-term work experience. I suppose, that is good chance to get profit

novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:44:23 PM

Personally I think betting heavily on some opportunities is a good way to invest, rather than distributing on too many. If you are going to distribute, depending on the total amount of money invested, don't go below a certain amount of capital per each so as to get decent returns.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:11:13 PM

Personally I think betting heavily on some opportunities is a good way to invest, rather than distributing on too many. If you are going to distribute, depending on the total amount of money invested, don't go below a certain amount of capital per each so as to get decent returns.
I don't think trying to go heavily in to some opportunities is good my friend because if that opportunity isn't real so your chance to get a huge loss is absolutely there.
I think just go normal and the same with all the investments and you will be safer.
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:20:31 PM

You can earn a big profit without investing a huge money. Through joining bounty campaign specifically signature you could have an unexpected profit after working for a month.

cryptomoon1004

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

No risk ; No return...

I hope this helps ..
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:46:02 PM

In my opinion no. You can make it happen but sometimes it just really take patience and luck. Because even you invested huge money in it, it's possible that it will still don't work and you might even lose all of it.
Well sometimes risk is really necessary to make a big profit,  just like investing in ico, we all know that investing in ico have a big risk but when we find a good ico there is no doubt that we can really earn a very big profit and buying a lot of bitcoin have a high risk but when the value of bitcoin will rise we can really be profitable.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:37:36 AM

always take a risk to gain more profit than usual. if you take a big risk theres a high chance of big gain or big lose. but in all the aspect of life risk is a twin of gaining. be smart and knowledgeable for being a trader.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: