Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of altcoins or down again?  (Read 4791 times)
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:54:04 AM

Now it is difficult to comment on what is happening with cryptocurrency. The price seems to be growing the last 2-3 days. But we don't know how long this will last.
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:14:16 AM

Bitcoin has a history of large drawdowns in the 40% to 90% range. Please see the attached link with the history of drawdowns since 2010.
https://mynabla.com/2018/01/22/breaking-down-bitcoin-drawdowns/

Some of the investors on this forum may be used to treasury bills, corporate bonds, balanced equity funds from Vanguard and other sleepy investments whereas Bitcoin is one of the most volatile investments imaginable.  I think part of the problem is that investors don't appreciate how volatile it is.

My advice to everyone is manage your risk and don't bet more than you can afford to lose.   

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:15:32 AM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?

No one can really tell what will be the future of Altcoins specially Ethereum is belong but i have observed that if Bitcoin is in dip all altcoins will going in dip too but when i see that Bitcoin is in green most of the Altcoins is rising too so therefore if the predictions for Bitcoin will going true that it will reach the former ATH and beyond for this year therefore i could say it will be the same faith with Altcoins so we will expect another rise up for this year again.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:29:39 AM

I think more people are now interested in alt coin, because it's cheaper and for whale it's easier to pump and dump, and alt coin also got a wider variety to choose, I think for beginner alt coin can become a great start, and alt coin potential to rise is bigger than btc

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:49:30 AM

I think there are more newly release altcoins that have potential to be one of the better altcoins. And this year are their year. I truly believed that many altcoins will rise from the buttom to top.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

Our market really is unpredictable and you can't deny that no one can predict when there will be another dip or another growth but there's one thing that i'm sure at that the market will keep recovering and growing when dips occur. All we can do is to just wait and bear with the situations in our market. 
renault18turbo (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

I think more people are now interested in alt coin, because it's cheaper and for whale it's easier to pump and dump, and alt coin also got a wider variety to choose, I think for beginner alt coin can become a great start, and alt coin potential to rise is bigger than btc
What coins (tokens) do you think are worth paying attention to now? I agree with you, I continue to have hope in any case.
kofti_nick

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

after google ban crypto it not looks good for all altcoins
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:17:38 PM

after google ban crypto it not looks good for all altcoins
What are you talking about? I think this is an informational uplift. There have been no official statements about this. In general, I believe that if this is true, then this is a great chance for advertising projects.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:22:37 PM

I think it is true. Market sometimes has worster time. But it can not last eg year. So i believe in the nearest future altcoins will back to norm prices
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:38:05 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 06:58:49 PM by Eleven86

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?

Though the beginning of year is in red for all crypto currencies, there are lots chances for crypto coin's growth. As crypto coins are most welcomed and invested,  the value is going to be rocket fast by end of December. Everyday we coulnt observe more and more investors jumping into cypro currencies.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:55:17 PM

yes, I always believe it because every mid-year then the coin price will start building again (up) if seen from a few years earlier. so I'm sure it will be very profitable for the investors who dare to hold on to what he has.

ekkoadmiral

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

I think the situation is still like last year. This year is definitely the year of Bitcoin and altcoin. still waiting dynamics of Bitcoin. altcoin not inseparable Bitcoin. altcoin still depend on the increase or decrease of btc
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:27:22 PM

Are you serious  Grin Most altcoins almost made 100x this year and because of that poor people immediately came to market, now they want another 100x so what will be next? 10x crash for sure

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:18:42 PM

Observing the beginnings of the last 2 years, analyzing the epoch market, dissemination and fame of crypto is practically similar and when it passes the middle of the year the increase is great and this year will not be different, because after the pending regulations the doors will be open.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

well even if this will not be the year of the altcoins (and i'm not saying that!) now it a good time to invest if you have not already bought, the price of alts has fallen a lot, some alts lost like 70/80% even if they don't get back to the old prices you can make some very good profits, in my opinion way more than buying btc hoping it gets to 20k, it's more likely that eth gets back to 1k or btc at 20k?

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

I think the correction is basically over. This year will be another great year for bitcoin and most other cryptos.
Balmain

Activity: 2142
Merit: 685

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

This year might not be the expected year to rise, I see this as rest for graphics and traders. We will see new action next year or 2.
It's time to accumulate more coins and be ready for next rally.
neinnein125

Activity: 475

VTOS

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:21:18 PM

I think we on't see huge rises in altcoins until we pass summer 2018 to be sure. Corrections were yes huge and possibly like -%50 to -%75 but we still didn't observe worst one yet.. Some altcoins just sit on same place.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:43:16 PM

G20 is not show its effect that. I think this year will be the year of altcoins and tokens, and a lot of real business will switch to token payments.
Mostly not because they believe so hard in crypto's but because this will save them money and bring new clients. This will be interesting year.
The altcoins which have their own platform will win this year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: