Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:47:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of altcoins or down again?  (Read 4791 times)
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

We couldn't say that 2018 might be a good year of altcoins or not cause market is still moving, changes will definitely happen every time. And with that event, no one knows exactly were we going and besides there's only to things possible happen in crypto either going up or badly dumping.  
I totally agree with you. Hard it is to predict something. Altcoins will grow along with the entire market. But sometimes there are different pump coins.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:36:34 PM

I am very optimistic and believe that my entire portfolio of altcoins will reach great heights this year.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:45:53 PM

I like to believe that it is year of the altcoins but we can see the market how it goes up and down.For me better think positive and dont loose hope.

Yes that is great. If we loose hope then we will fail. But if we still hoping and hold our coins then we will win and become successful. This year is not that worse even if the market was in read starting the first month of this year, but that doesn't mean this is not the year of altcoins or crypto coins. This is still a a year of altcoins for me... Wink
As of today a lots of crypto currency raised up, I think this is regular happen in crypto currency community, however I'm pretty sure that altcoinsare starting to recover their lose amount this year. But I was bother to continues increasing numbers of altcoins in virtual world its means competition are increasing too, so I was worried regarding withe price of altcoins this year. But still I was thinking positive that this year is the best year to invest in different altcoins because I'm pretty sure that it was grown up for this year, all we need is to wait the right time before sell it.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:33:02 PM

Over the last couple of months it has been awful but I think their a reason to be optimistic yet. I thought prior that most altcoins would cease to exist after this year but I think that prediction will have to wait until some regulations come in. And seeing how it looks like the bulls are back in town I now believe most altcoins will have their time again this year, and the dying of altcoins won't happen until early next year. This is of course still hinging on regulations and governments cracking down, until then altcoins will rock on hard.

NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

I think we can broaden your statement - it may be the year of crypto itself, even more prosperous that the 2017.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:29:13 PM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?

why do you think about huge growthing of Alts?
it`s not irrational correction - just a trend
i think in the future we will see more stability and more pumps of fundamental cryptos- like a BTC and ETH
and i dont see real pumps for simple medium Alts

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
renault18turbo (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:03:33 AM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?

why do you think about huge growthing of Alts?
it`s not irrational correction - just a trend
i think in the future we will see more stability and more pumps of fundamental cryptos- like a BTC and ETH
and i dont see real pumps for simple medium Alts

Prerequisites for the growth of altcoins has never been, but nevertheless it occurs from year to year (as an example - January this year). Bitcoin is the most stable and reliable currency among all existing ones. But altcoins are profitable because of their rapid growth.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:31:11 AM

More then 2 months correction id say.Starting January.And more looked like btc bubble crash.At the moment btc have strong support,so that might be it.Will see what happens in 3-4 month.Should be flat for some time,and alts will keep recovering then bit by bit.Best time to do some proper trading to make a bit more coins before next bullrun of btc if happens:)

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:01:49 AM

I am very optimistic and believe that my entire portfolio of altcoins will reach great heights this year.
Then all I have to say is, best of luck. I don’t know what altcoins are you holding but if you have Ethereum and few other top altcoins, indeed you will be a rich person. It also depends on the amount you are holding of any particular coin.Bitcoin is destined to touch 30k dollars at worst and that means, all the altcoins will also experience a huge positive change in their values.
renault18turbo (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

More then 2 months correction id say.Starting January.And more looked like btc bubble crash.At the moment btc have strong support,so that might be it.Will see what happens in 3-4 month.Should be flat for some time,and alts will keep recovering then bit by bit.Best time to do some proper trading to make a bit more coins before next bullrun of btc if happens:)
It is difficult not to notice how the market is recovering after the last correction. He steadily goes upward. I hope in 3-4 months we will see a great result against the background of good cryptocurrency news.
darkanonim

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:14:47 PM

It seems to me that the market began to recover. Some altcoins have grown several times. I hope that this growth will continue. I believe that bitcoin will reach $ 40,000 this year. This means that the altcoin will also rise in price.
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:17:49 PM

Despite the fact that the growth now is not only lazy, it is why it will not start. Everything is still in a deplorable state. The market at the bottom and upward movements while practically any. I hope this is temporary.

MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:20:04 PM

Then all I have to say is, best of luck. I don’t know what altcoins are you holding but if you have Ethereum and few other top altcoins, indeed you will be a rich person. It also depends on the amount you are holding of any particular coin.Bitcoin is destined to touch 30k dollars at worst and that means, all the altcoins will also experience a huge positive change in their values.
Thank you very much. I have over 20k $ in 10 different cryptocurrencies. Most of them are from top 200-300.
Andwarchik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:23:32 PM

I hope this year will be not only year of altcoins but also year of bitcoin and all cryptocurrency! I want to see only green candles in crypto market!

C O U N T I N G H O U S E   ⧼  Forex & Crypto-Currency Hedge Fund  ⧽
https://www.countinghousefund.com/
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:09:35 PM

No one can says if this is the year or altcoins or down again, because fluctuation of coins together with the altcoins are unpredictable. Sometimes they were experience growths sometimes deep, but one thing I was sure. Altcoins are raising up in the way they needed, I guess all alternative coins have a power to grow up with their own thru helps of the developers and the peoples who supports them. I believe that every years theres an altcoins stepped up and theres an altcoins falling down. So its better to choose the cryptos with higher popularity in the virtual world.
1000 years

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:29:35 PM

We are coming to the end of this bearish bloodbath my friend. We may just started to increase maybe. Just watch out the bitcoin dominance on the market I think 45-50% is the start of the altcoin season and it will end when btc dominance is around 25%
To what extent do you think the Bitcoin price movements are twisting at least until the end of 2018?
and Can BitCoin keep a positive trend in the international market until the end of 2018?

lmodric

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:07:12 AM

yes April is the beginning of the increase in price Altcoin after march bleed. My prediction in June altcoin prices will return to normal like that time
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

it is not impossible that prices will go to levels never expected before, because Bitcoin is a "People's Currency" that can not be contested by anyone, and does not involve "Middle Man" or third parties such as Banking that always benefit from every transaction happen.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

I think that we will see pull back after this, as I call it, test pump and only after this, if BTC will reverse to bull run, altcoins will catch up and go to new ATH this year.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

I think yes, this year may be altcoin's year. Because, recently months was be bad months for altcoins and decreased a lot. After that, nobody can stop them and can increase a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: