Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:00:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of altcoins or down again?  (Read 4791 times)
renault18turbo (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:50:09 PM

Friends, just be patient, everything will be fine by August this year. For so long, the market correction cannot continue.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:09:48 PM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?

I think that this year there will still be big moves on cryptomarket. Popularization has grown many times, and this fact will not allow the market to stand still or fall even lower, as it could have been earlier.
Altcoins are having lot of potential and that most of the altcoins are having some higher demand rate in the international market and that there are so many investors who are continuously investing their money as they know that this will bring some good money for them. If things keep on happening in the similar way, then we will be able to see much more rise in the market value of the altcoins in near future.
Many altcoin in the cryptocurrency market have a lot of practical and potential applications in the long run so if you define value investing then altcoin is a very good investment. Choosing the altcoin to invest in is the most important, so spend a lot of time selecting the altcoin that will last a long time.
AliveBuda

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:09:42 PM

When we examine the current graphs, Altco's future depends on Bitcoin. If Bitcoin catches a nice rising graph, and the subcoins will catch it and rise. When the insecurity for the deceased projects diminishes, their value will increase more and perhaps Bitconi will pass.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

When we examine the current graphs, Altco's future depends on Bitcoin. If Bitcoin catches a nice rising graph, and the subcoins will catch it and rise. When the insecurity for the deceased projects diminishes, their value will increase more and perhaps Bitconi will pass.

This year is the great dip of alt, so we should be exerting more patience as we for challenging part of holding our alts. We need to focus on the goals we had so we may be able to withstand our plans for the future of our assets. Maybe some other people think that this is worst, but if I were to decide I must be strong enough to face this ultimate test in life.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:54:11 AM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?
I believe this year all Altcoin will touch a very high value and much better than last year. Yes maybe we see Altcoin prices are now still touching a very low value but I am sure in the next few months everything will change 360 ​​degrees.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
ShitTL

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:00:04 AM

I think this year will be the year of altcoins and tokens, and a lot of real business will switch to token payments.
Mostly not because they believe so hard in crypto's but because this will save them money and bring new clients.
I think that this year is the year of altcoin when the price of bicoins is growing in the narrow range of 6000-8000 dollars, the demand of people playing them is very fox and the altcoin variety of copper will do. For players to really attract
renault18turbo (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:45:35 AM

I think this year will be the year of altcoins and tokens, and a lot of real business will switch to token payments.
Mostly not because they believe so hard in crypto's but because this will save them money and bring new clients.
I think that this year is the year of altcoin when the price of bicoins is growing in the narrow range of 6000-8000 dollars, the demand of people playing them is very fox and the altcoin variety of copper will do. For players to really attract

I think people will be interested in cryptocurrency again after they see that investing in it is profitable.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:53:19 AM

I very much hope that the situation on the market will recover in the near future and we will see the long-awaited growth of altcoins, even if it is not so rapid , but more restrained.
Apparently, there are still no indicators that would say that the market can recover in the near future. Although if the demand for Bitcoin does not increase, then the stabilization of the market should not be expected this year.
I am also concerned about the current market Altcoins conditions,
everyone is expecting market conditions to recover in the near future, as well as my expectations,
but all this will happen if the price of BitCoin  the setabil, but I have not seen
The signs of Bitcoin are starting to recover, but I am optimistic Bitcoin will increase in the near future.
Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

It seems that this year will not be good for altcoin even until the end of the year. By the end of the year we may experience recovery but if this is about the overall chart, it seems that this year is no better.
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:19:31 AM

I think this year will be the year of altcoin because I know altcoin a few months ago has decreased and so I'm sure by the end of the year it will be a year of altcoin and will be stable again and can benefit

sergey_vass

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:32:39 PM

I think this year is the year of the altcoin, they will grow strongly at the end of the year, although altcoin prices are falling sharply, this is probably the best chance to buy altcoin. The market is creating conditions for us to invest. grab the opportunity.
Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

Maybe this year will remain sluggish for the crypto and the market will again re-bound in early 2019.
 Wink And, this will be the year of Bitcoin and must reach the value of $1,00,000. Many expert says that this level of price will touch at the end of next year.
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

there will nobody can easily predict the market value. therefore, regardless of the truth, some coins even bitcoins are in down price on first half years, and it will be up on the last of the year. it almost happens every year.

Every time has a moment and everything has a place. If this is not the year of altcoin you've been holding maybe somehow it would be. But not all are going down because this is normal.
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:23:08 AM

This is very hard month for cryptocurrency and many of altcoin include bitcoin were going down rapidly.
Its caused the cryptocurrency has very bad news along this ealry year. It makes bitcoin and other are very difficult to be green again. And this is predicted wil finish around Q3 and hope it become true.
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

Strong correction is coming to an end in the near future.
I am sure Cryptocurrency market will be stable again and Cryptocurrency price will go up and up again.
Many things happen when Cryptocurrency is experiencing price hikes and growing like this.
There will be many people interested in Cryptocurrency and try to join Cryptocurrency.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:16:50 AM

we are not in strange situation, this activity that happening in our market today is just norma thats why we need to exert more patience to hold altcoinsl. sometimes  all coins are in red but there is a time to get in recovery, you know some altcoins depends on bitcoin.as we can see when bitcoin is dumping some altcoins got dumped also. but its normal. Sometimes altcoins get stronger by the end of the year.maybe also because of the bitcoin.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:24:33 AM

This is very hard month for cryptocurrency and many of altcoin include bitcoin were going down rapidly.
Its caused the cryptocurrency has very bad news along this ealry year. It makes bitcoin and other are very difficult to be green again. And this is predicted wil finish around Q3 and hope it become true.
Yeah we can see the market development of bitcoin itself. because we know the dominance and influence of bitcoin. when bitcoin pump like last year of course altcoin will follow and arguably last year is also a year of altcoin. because there are many altcoins that rise more than 10-fold. we see the development of bitcoin first
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:36:02 AM

year of altcoins? no. There is no specific year for altcoins, not even bitcoins or any other currencies whether it is digital or not. the price of alts will still depend on the demand and supply but sometimes it will also varry depending on the current value of bitcoin. as you notice , the value of altcoins is down whenever the value of bitcoin is also dowm but whenever the value of bitcoin do increases , the altcoins value will soon follow.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:00:20 AM

I don't think bloodbath is over yet.In my opinion it will continue till the last part of the yaer.Then we can see reversal and bullish market.
Altcoin is so dependent on bitcoin that's why bitcoin have to break all the minor and major resistance for bullish and positive market.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:08:10 AM

This will be a day full of Cryptocurrency price stability.
Previously, the price of Cryptocurrency has decreased and instability.
And I see some time ago to this day Cryptocurrency began to experience a price recovery, I am sure for the foreseeable future Cryptocurrency will rise and rise again the value of the price.
This is not just my speculation, but I see from the graphics in the market Cryptocurrency shows that the price showed an increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: