Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of altcoins or down again?  (Read 4791 times)
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?
I am sure that in 2018 Altcoin will achieve a high score and much better than the previous year. I believe that Altcoin can still survive and still good to be used as an investment asset. I'm going to buy some Altcoin that has great potential if it's on hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crishjovi

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

Due to a lot of dump in bitcoin caused by mtgox and ethereum with EOS team dumps more than 50k ether in the market. That makes a lot of traders are scared and just dump their money too.
All of this strong correction caused by a lot of dumps and that makes the majority of people being panic and then they can't control the emotions.
that patience will bring blessing
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

I am sure this year will be the year of  altcoin because I know altcoin is still declining and as a bitcoin does not go up then I am sure at the end of the year will be the year altcoin and profitable for the future

That is true, i think that price till the end of the year will be again on green and there is a big Chance that they will just make themselfes green again in coming months.

tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

I believe altcoin will still be great this year as soon as the bearish period is over. Altcoin still have tendency to rise more than last year but that will only happen after the prices of coin have recover.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

This year is a very difficult test because of the many false news and ICO ban from various major media such as Facebook, Google and others, if this year can pass the course of the future will be improved and difficult to stop.
This year I have not seen anything beneficial for the Crypto market. I think altcoin prices will fall sharply until the end of the year, 2018 a dismal year of the market, in early 2018 many people have predicted that this year altcoin prices will rise sharply, but this has not become a real. There are too many bad quality altcoin, scam ICO projects ... etc, thus reducing the trust on the Crypto market.

winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

We're nearing the second half of this year but we have yet to see an altcoin bullrun. Most of the altcoins are still down along with bitcoin even there are some ongoing events like the consensus 2018 that held in New York recently. I think I'll consider this year as year of the tokens because many tokens will created this year than in the past.
We will probably not see a recovery of altcoins anytime soon I know this is not what everyone is expecting but the market is in a bad shape and we need to be honest unless bitcoin skyrockets most of the altcoins are not going to do the same and with all the regulations that were passed and that we are probably going to get in the next months it is unlikely a fast recovery will happen.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:36:09 PM

To our universal joy, friends, now we are seeing exactly the growth that the author wrote about. Bitcoin and, after him, the altcoyins are slowly but surely moving upwards. There may be a correction, but it seems to me that bitcoin should rise to $ 9000
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

We had a rough couple of months, but U believe that we did not lose the whole year. We still have a time and I believe that this will be very good year for the altcoins.

biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:51:48 AM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?

I think that this year there will still be big moves on cryptomarket. Popularization has grown many times, and this fact will not allow the market to stand still or fall even lower, as it could have been earlier.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:06:01 AM

I think that this year there will still be big moves on cryptomarket. Popularization has grown many times, and this fact will not allow the market to stand still or fall even lower, as it could have been earlier.
What do you think is happening now? my portfolio decreased 7 times, I lost more than 200k $. Is that normal? how long will it take to get my money back?
Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

The first half of 2018 alithinou just do not call it... All altcoins are like bitcoin in a big drawdown... Maybe in the second half of 2018 the picture will change
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:27:02 PM

What do you think is happening now? my portfolio decreased 7 times, I lost more than 200k $. Is that normal? how long will it take to get my money back?
in any case, you must calm down and wait patiently for the market to recover. Of course I want to hope that your coins are not the only means to replenish your home budget. If so, then you should wait out this negative moment.
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:36:10 AM

I believe that Altcoin can still grow for the better and achieve high scores. I am sure at the end of this year Altcoin price will not below. Everything will go up much higher than last year. I will continue to hold all the Altcoin I have until the end of this year.
If we call this year as year of testing the patience, then it won’t be wrong. It is because of that fact that the market value of the altcoins as well as rest of the crypto coins is falling significantly and that if you failed to hold your nerves, then there are likely chances that you will regret to what all you have done. You need to stay patience as this will being sweet fruit for you at the end of the day.
mumpungiso

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:22:25 AM

There is no distinction in the market between alts and bitcoin in my opinion, there's not year of bitcoin or year of alts. But many alts have already suffered more than 64%. Even if it rises 3 times, it will return to its original state. From that condition we just can to hope and pray, this year for alts.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

I believe that Altcoin can still grow for the better and achieve high scores. I am sure at the end of this year Altcoin price will not below. Everything will go up much higher than last year. I will continue to hold all the Altcoin I have until the end of this year.
If we call this year as year of testing the patience, then it won’t be wrong. It is because of that fact that the market value of the altcoins as well as rest of the crypto coins is falling significantly and that if you failed to hold your nerves, then there are likely chances that you will regret to what all you have done. You need to stay patience as this will being sweet fruit for you at the end of the day.
Year of altcoins is not literally exist. Year of bitcoins or not it is how market designated and depends on the overall marketcap of bitcoin and its price. We cant say it was year of altcoins or not. There are months for pumps and months of leading the prices dump. It always happens yearly.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:41:35 AM

Yes, we are in a bearish period in crypto now but I believe it will come to an end soon because it is only temporary and the price of coin will increase and Yes altcoin will grow gradually as the market increases. We need to be patient and let the market recover.
Jatnid

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

Yes, we are in a bearish period in crypto now but I believe it will come to an end soon because it is only temporary and the price of coin will increase and Yes altcoin will grow gradually as the market increases. We need to be patient and let the market recover.

The price of the coins are rising now. Maybe the bear market has finished.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

Altcoins are having lot of potential and that most of the altcoins are having some higher demand rate in the international market and that there are so many investors who are continuously investing their money as they know that this will bring some good money for them. If things keep on happening in the similar way, then we will be able to see much more rise in the market value of the altcoins in near future.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

I very much hope that the situation on the market will recover in the near future and we will see the long-awaited growth of altcoins, even if it is not so rapid , but more restrained.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:51:36 PM

I very much hope that the situation on the market will recover in the near future and we will see the long-awaited growth of altcoins, even if it is not so rapid , but more restrained.
Apparently, there are still no indicators that would say that the market can recover in the near future. Although if the demand for Bitcoin does not increase, then the stabilization of the market should not be expected this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: