Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:52:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of altcoins or down again?  (Read 4791 times)
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

Altcoins was in a down price for past 3 months and all the altcoins have started recovering now, the bull market started a couple of weeks before. Normally if Bitcoin price is low then all other crypto currencies would follow the blood path and if Bitcoin rises then all other altcoins would rise with it. The current trend of crypto market is steadily rising with solid price rise.
It seems that the alts were now moving forward of its price rise back, but everything was a struggle. With bitcoin's price stability the price of altcoins doesn't seems pumping a lot, because more holders were now hopeless that their coins will gain good profit. Let's be more positive in the next few months that bitcoin price will become huge in value and will profit every holders in the future, but for now keep calm and stay in patience and don't ever panic when certain fluctuation happens on the price of your alts.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

so far we see a great fall and stagnation. There is great hope and predictions of great growth. If we observe  the growth  and fall graphs of previous years, we  most  likely expect growth..
A good hopes for all of us who truly believes that some altcoins has a future. Yes their is hopes and more predictions indeed for the altcoins. As long user is involve in altcoin price could continue to grow.
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

This is a regression of all coins this year, and it has dragged on quite long. But you can also benefit from this situation, too, because if everything does not collapse in the end, it is obvious that the next step will be no less significant growth.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

I think that alternative coins fell at the first part of the year but now it is time for the growth. I believe that the market has turned around and now there will be growth. This is a great time to make a quick profit.

PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:34:24 PM

I am confident that the altcoin will show an excellent growth this year. We must be patient in order to wait for this growth.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
F.I.L.F

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:55:37 PM

so far we see a great fall and stagnation. There is great hope and predictions of great growth. If we observe  the growth  and fall graphs of previous years, we  most  likely expect growth..
A good hopes for all of us who truly believes that some altcoins has a future. Yes their is hopes and more predictions indeed for the altcoins. As long user is involve in altcoin price could continue to grow.
hoping it will always be there if we are patient and optimistic if the market will come back green and all altcoin will experience a good rise
but it can not be denied even though now the trend is increasing towards altcoin and every time it keeps increasing its price is still in say quite cheap
will777

Activity: 265

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

this year still has a long time and the time will be answering everything. Because after all it is influenced by a lot of support or interest, if indeed people will get closer to crypto/bitcoin+altcoins.. there must be a time where it will lead to a higher direction.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

this year still has a long time and the time will be answering everything. Because after all it is influenced by a lot of support or interest, if indeed people will get closer to crypto/bitcoin+altcoins.. there must be a time where it will lead to a higher direction.
Over the past year and a half, interest in crypto currency has already increased significantly. Thanks to different media about Bitcoin spreads the news very well. These news are both negative and positive.
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:03:49 PM

I think it will be an excellent year for altcoins. Now many of them grow and bring profit to investors. I want this to continue for several months.

winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:06:49 PM

I hope that 2018 will be the year of altcoins. and to be honest, I do not care about the growth of bitcoin.
It is now possible to observe the growth of altcoins, but it seems to me that this is only the beginning. Cool
This is very contradictory are you aware that the growth of altcoins is mostly dependent on bitcoin? Yes, there will be a few coins that can move independently for some time but if the trend of bitcoin is to go down then all the market goes down with it, and if the trend of bitcoin is to go up then almost all the market goes up with it as well.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:09:58 PM

I hope that 2018 will be the year of altcoins. and to be honest, I do not care about the growth of bitcoin.
It is now possible to observe the growth of altcoins, but it seems to me that this is only the beginning. Cool
This is very contradictory are you aware that the growth of altcoins is mostly dependent on bitcoin? Yes, there will be a few coins that can move independently for some time but if the trend of bitcoin is to go down then all the market goes down with it, and if the trend of bitcoin is to go up then almost all the market goes up with it as well.
I'm also tired of watching the fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin and, at the same time, its forecasts about huge prices do not please me, but frightens me. I think that it is better to make an investment already more promising airspace and be much calmer.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:00:01 PM

I think more people are now interested in alt coin, because it's cheaper and for whale it's easier to pump and dump, and alt coin also got a wider variety to choose, I think for beginner alt coin can become a great start, and alt coin potential to rise is bigger than btc.
luongdk

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:12:14 PM

From very beginning I expected rise of altcoins in 2018 year. This is my strategy, get rid of BTC and buy alts! Btc is loosing dominance and not so many time will pass and we will gain from alts rise. Be patient, that is all what you need holding altcoins
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:40:37 PM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?

ussualy in end year all coin, altcoin and bitcoin incraese high
so you only hold youre coin until end year
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

i guess this year may be the first year of cryptocurrencies to go on down trend this bad, and even rightnow we are on the move to recover from the lost of months ago, it's May now and cryptos is just on the half way of recover, so this year can be very bad for cryptocurrencies, in general, we can see the price is on the rising trend again but we still not be able to get out from the big drop months ago.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

It is still hard to tell if the market prices will still go up. So many of you know if there is an up treand in prices of cryptocurrencies then is next move will always be down so we got to stay diligent with its prices. As of now the market is still correcting so we need to be aware on what its next move.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:45:03 PM

Yes, you were absolutely right. Now I am finally convinced that our market is moving up and there will be an analogy of last year.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

i guess this year may be the first year of cryptocurrencies to go on down trend this bad, and even rightnow we are on the move to recover from the lost of months ago, it's May now and cryptos is just on the half way of recover, so this year can be very bad for cryptocurrencies, in general, we can see the price is on the rising trend again but we still not be able to get out from the big drop months ago.

In 2018, january, february, march and april was a complete nightmare for altcoins and bitcoin. It looks like we have the reverse of this. We still need more time to confirm this. Otherwise it’s that possible to understand what is what for altcoins about market trend.
nascasto

Activity: 504

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

I think this year will definitely be the year of altcoins. Bitcoin domination is gradually diminishing. This shows how well altcoin has gained confidence. People who invest in Altcoins will earn good money this year.

Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?
Yes, as long as anything is not clear yet what may happen to it, but I think it will increase very soon and the growth will be absolutely all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: