Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of altcoins or down again?  (Read 4791 times)
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:04:37 AM

There's been an ending creation of altcoins. In some point you can say that it's the year or years of altcoins due to that. But if we say is the up and down of altcoins, it is more of the downs on me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:37:19 AM

If we compared the price of the altcoins in december 2017 and today the price is better on the alst year but I believe even the price decrease it will become very high again so don't worry and you will see the price increasing again.

This year will be harder than 2017 because in 2017, people saw only bull trend due to amazingly increased demand for crypto currencies. The market is not that hungry now. Yet, it will still grow properly for altcoins.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:48:17 AM

If we compared the price of the altcoins in december 2017 and today the price is better on the alst year but I believe even the price decrease it will become very high again so don't worry and you will see the price increasing again.

This year will be harder than 2017 because in 2017, people saw only bull trend due to amazingly increased demand for crypto currencies. The market is not that hungry now. Yet, it will still grow properly for altcoins.

I think this year's bullish pattern has only one chance and it's at the end of the year, but I hope it starts this month so that concentration is not just for one or two months, the positive side we have is still profitable to trade with scalping mode for daily profit.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:57:30 AM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?
My friend this month would be the year of all Crypto coins.This is what we called a good sign not only for altcoins but also the tokens and bitcoin.
This month? Today I do not see such situation and I doubt that this month will be any growth. I think by mid-summer, perhaps that will change.
For this month it seems the whole crypto market is more likely to decline, the prove that there is no significant increase but we actually more often see the market bleeding, maybe in the mid-year we will start to see the growing prices, I don't think that this year will be more blood, I predict this year will be like last year #imo
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:06:08 AM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?
My friend this month would be the year of all Crypto coins.This is what we called a good sign not only for altcoins but also the tokens and bitcoin.
This month? Today I do not see such situation and I doubt that this month will be any growth. I think by mid-summer, perhaps that will change.
For this month it seems the whole crypto market is more likely to decline, the prove that there is no significant increase but we actually more often see the market bleeding, maybe in the mid-year we will start to see the growing prices, I don't think that this year will be more blood, I predict this year will be like last year #imo
but I am optimistic if this year at the end of the year period usually the price of coins will be pumped very high and it could happen like last year. other than that now the market has experienced a slight increase though not too significant.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:16:58 AM

In my opinion this year will the year for altcoin.We need to wait until November to see growth of altcoin price.
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:25:02 AM

In my opinion this year will the year for altcoin.We need to wait until November to see growth of altcoin price.

I do agree that this year is for Altcoins. Even though it experiences a lot of challenges this year but I can see that by Altcoins struggling to get out from the fall it all pays off. Because alt already recovered from the drop. Little by little its status already improved compared to last quarter.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

Everyone was waiting for the world conference and hoped that after it a big crypto-currency growth will begin. However, it did not affect the market in any way.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:04:35 AM

This chart quite explains it https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ath
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:11:17 AM

For sure altcoin will become big in this year and those altcoin who are the price is very cheap become very high. Even the price of the altcoin decrease it is okay because for sure it will increase again the price. Remember one of the altcoin who possible to become bitcoin soon.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:13:34 AM

right now all the tokens I hold are down and everything can be fixed down. the estimation alone is clear. but I'm still convinced to be able to hold the token for the future in order to ride again
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:23:28 AM

It is indeed a great impact provide corrections for the development of crypto. However up to now too much and for too long the correction but no changes occurred. indeed reasonable but it's almost half a year and this correction continues to be sustainable. If indeed there will be a huge growth of correction hopefully growth that would be the greatest in this year.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:29:33 AM

It is unpleasant to see such a picture of the cryptocurrency market. The saddest thing is that the correction lasts almost six months. I hope we will not repeat 2013.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:30:19 AM

While it is true that the market is still fragile because of the painful fall suffered in the previous months, we must keep in mind that the market is still very small compared to the great potential of cryptocurrencies, so at least by mere inertia we should expect that most of the altcoins will experience a significant rise by the end of this year.

It is obvious that this growth will be much lower than in 2017, but I believe that one of the conditions for a sustainable market growth is a reduction in volatility, and it is likely that from this year we will see growth rates much more sustainable and stable.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:02:07 AM

This year is a very difficult test because of the many false news and ICO ban from various major media such as Facebook, Google and others, if this year can pass the course of the future will be improved and difficult to stop.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:48:35 AM

I believe that Altcoin can still grow for the better and achieve high scores. I am sure at the end of this year Altcoin price will not below. Everything will go up much higher than last year. I will continue to hold all the Altcoin I have until the end of this year.

antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:02:36 AM

This year is a very difficult test because of the many false news and ICO ban from various major media such as Facebook, Google and others, if this year can pass the course of the future will be improved and difficult to stop.
What about the world conference (consensus) ? After all, there was a number of major news that should have influenced the growth of the crypto currency.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:22:06 AM

I am sure this year will be the year of  altcoin because I know altcoin is still declining and as a bitcoin does not go up then I am sure at the end of the year will be the year altcoin and profitable for the future

Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

And this growth has already been, but not the one that many dream of. Some altcoins were growing, and now the period of decline has begun again. Everything's going down again.
Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

Yes the market is experiencing a huge downfall but I'm sure that everything will get back to normal before November. Also there are lots of new ICO that will release their product before the year end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: