Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 03:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount to invest?  (Read 5520 times)
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

I think that this amount starts at $ 1,000. And the higher the better. If you invest $ 100 and make x10, then you will not even feel profit. Another thing is if you invest 5,000 dollars and made x10.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:34:44 PM

I think for daily trader start with 7k is good already. it lets u to live having 1k per month for real life (my one friend expiriens). If u are going to invest or hold - it can be any amount. its depends of your goals and possibilities.

Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:37:24 PM

In accordance with the basic principles I learned in the Forex market, a good investor with the intention of making the trading a profitable business, should not start with a capital of less than $100,000, but from practical experience I learned that even with a capital of $1,000, a talented trader can do good things, but not enough to make a living from trading, but as an extra income.

In the case of crpytos, an investment of $10,000 might seem ideal to start.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

Only invest what you can afford to loose.

I tell people you can start with as little as $5. There are several ways to purchase cryptocurrency at minimum values. The biggest thing is only investing what you can afford to loose. Most people getting into the scene are not doing this even though it's stated endlessly. I would suggest finding a project you really believe in and invest what you can afford to loose and continue to do that over a period of a year. You can't go wrong with getting into Bitcoin, Ethereum or NEO.

If you believe in the technology (blockchain) and invest in the protocols (Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO) and promote and support the tokens you will succeed in this industry.

I personally started with $500 as that is what I was comfortable with losing. I put in more capital every week and have been doing that for the last year. I also invest capital at certain points in the market that I repay at certain bench marks.

That's right. Investment, especially in this market is such a risky business that always think of investments as a 50-50 loss or gain scenario. I am not discouraging you, but that is really the case right now, especially since the market is not doing good. Most people now are just being patient and are only holding onto their coins instead of trying to do business when all that is waiting for them is a loss. To add, in this market, the bigger the investment, the better margin of profit you might also get; however, just also be ready with the scenario that your investment might not turn out to be highly profitable.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:59:22 PM

In order to get acquainted with the laws of the crypto world enough and a few hundred dollars. But in my opinion for a sufficient amount of investment it is necessary to have a minimum of 100k dollars
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:10:15 PM

How much investment will depend on the amount of money you have. If you have money, spend in Bitcoin, if not, invest in altcoins like Ripple, NEO, Dash, Stellar. These are very potent coins, but the odds on each are not as high as the Ethererum. So, depending on how much money you have, you can decide what to invest in cryptocurrencies.

HectorFabian

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.
It is your money invest what make you happy

I  think 3-5k is enough Smiley
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:14:08 PM

I think that people who want to try themselves in this, can start investing with at least $ 10. But actually you have to understand that before you invest you must have money supply. The money that you just lie - it is also an active contribution, as they can provide you at any time!

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:15:19 PM

As a newbie, Firstly,I will advise that you only invest a spare money you know you can afford to lose and you eventually don't get yourself screwed up. So it depends on what could be spare money to you. Secondly, take time to understand how the trade works so you don't jump in and jump out loosing that much. When you understand how the market works, you can gradually increase your stake from time to time.
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

everyone has a normal figure! someone has 100 bucks, and a hundred million dollars! But the sum should not strain you with loss and that you will be undernourished!
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:29:37 PM

As for me any amount is suitable for investment. There can not be common standards, because each person has a different level of wealth. I think that you can start with 100 dollars. This amount is not so pity to lose. But thanks to investment, you will get experience and will be able to work with large sums.
Yes, I agree on you. Any amount will be suitable for any investment but make a plan first before you will invest. If you will invest, then even just a small amount will be good if you will love it. But be careful on investing because you might lose it if you will invest without a plan. But I guess for me it is okay for you to experience it.
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:31:51 PM

If you are a newbie, the good amount to invest is the amount you are ready to lose while you are gaining experience, furthermore you will see with which amount you are comfortable.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

Hello! Any amount is good! If you have 100$ then you can be calm no matter have you profit or you loose all this 100$ but it's give to you an experience and please make an analyze and put some efforts to read forum, WP, team and idea of the project you want invest. Please be ready for long term investment! Etc.

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:38:37 PM

I think the amount does not specify how much you should invest, because if you have good skills and smart finance with good finance even though your minimal investment will still get profit. so the amount of capital is number two
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:40:50 PM

Only you can choose what is good amount. But remember that you should only use money that you can lose. And you should learn everything about risks related with cryptocurrency.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:44:24 PM

...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose
This is the general answer to this topic.

Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc?
A thousand dollars would be enough for the average person as long as he/she knows how to play the game.

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start)
Actually, your start up is a load for most people. Only a few could actually invest that much outright. So you're actually blessed.

and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.
Many can relate to this. It's normal for anyone to keep on adding up on his/her investment in order to gain more profit.

carrymentality

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.

I think 100 or 200 dollars would be fine; however, the bad side about that low of an investment is the fact that you would have little freedom to actually trade if you want to go for trading because you can't get that much coins. On the other hand, if you would use it as an investment, it could also be possible; however, since you only shed out that amount, your profit margin won't be as big. So, you have to actually weigh your options very well to be able to maximize your gain, but I would suggest that you start with something small so that even if you end up losing your investment, you wouldn't lose much.
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

5 to 6k is enough for a big profit
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:52:59 PM

It actually depends on you; the coin that you will invest to and your financial capacity to do so. Indon’t think there is any amount that should be invested, any amount will do so long as it is enough to purchase a handful of the coin of your choice. Probably, for some, $100 is okay but for others its too low. But if you can invest more than that and you are willing to take the risk, that is actually good since your return would also be huge. Your first investment and your strategy is actually good.

rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

if you play cryptocurrency for trading
then a larger fund will result in a larger reward
then I think to start trading with the aim to meet the needs of life, a person has at least 1000 USD
to get 10% profit maybe he should wait 2 or 3 days, so in a month he must get 1000 USD profit as well

but must remember the risk, that crypto market, is very dangerous

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: