Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount to invest?  (Read 5513 times)
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

A good amount to invest is the amount that you can afford and that it would not affect your other expenses. It is much better if you have extra fund that is really intended for investment so that just in case you need to wait for quite a long time for profit you would not have headache finding money for your budget and expenses.
mega sylviku

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:14:47 AM

This is one of the most commonly asked questions by most people who want to have investment. Money people want to become investor and have profit for future, but they do not know how much money they need to make the first purchase or even where to begin investing.

When we want to start investing, we do not need to think the amount of money. Once you have a few thousands in saving, the you can start investing. Wherever can be a place to invest. It is advisable to seek and look for first where to start investing. The most important thing is we should be sure that we will not lose the money invested. We should be seek for a real and well design products unless we will lose anything.

We know that the goal of investing is to make our money grow faster. But one thing should be known and highlight is investing is a risky, we can lose the money once we make a false decision. 
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

I think there is no such thing as good or bad amount to invest.

There are two more important factors to consider in investment. The first is the availability of money to invest, an amount that you can easily afford to lose. Remember that there are risks involved in investment. If you do not have much then how could you invest a big amount of money?

But then the second factor is the readiness to invest. If you think you are still doubtful or unclear on your investment then you better try it with a smaller amount. When everything's already pretty clear to you, then that's that time you add an amount to it.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.

Everything here is purely individual. For someone, earning $ 100 is already good, and for someone and $ 1000 is considered small. In my opinion, you can start 1000 dollars. But I repeat that each will have its own amount.
Alina_kr

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

Watching what coin to buy. It all depends on the price of the desired coin.
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

There is no good amount in investing. As long as you can give all you have.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:06:42 AM

You need just start at some amount, no matter what just be ready to lose it without any sadness, in next time you will be more prepared and more succesful, believe me.
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

Start with an amount you are really willing to lose, One that will not affect your day to day expenses. Then my advise is just to slowly put money in crypto until you reached your desired amount that you want to invest. Do it slowly but accurately during the dip, in a year or two you will have so much money if you buy the dips properly. 😊

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

I've seen people who are new in crypto investing more than $1,000 but not more than $10,000 as a start. So guess what's the number that you think you are good with. But I'd prefer you to start investing with bitcoin first before joining any ICO or buying alt coin. That will be the best starting coin for a beginner.
Don't sale all that you have for first investments, let it flow forward before do really big incomes, so you may start about 200-700$ at first time and watch.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.

I think you can invest about 500$ at the maximum amount if you don't have very much expirience in actions like this, and learn on it what you should really do
myrliska1313

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

It seems to me and $ 20 can bring you a good profit, but with the fact that your head is working in the right direction)).
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

It really depends on your situation and the ability to not need the investment for few years. Young people with a steady job, no debts should be able to invest a decent/good part of their belongings if they believe in the long-term prospects of cryptocurrencies.

I still believe that crypto will be the best investment you could do in the coming years but yes it will be bumpy...

Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:57:13 PM

In reality it always depends on how much are you obviously earn on your real job, and how much you have extra, that you can lost by risking in crypto
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:30:24 PM

Any amount that will come out will obviously vary according to the ability of the investor, because I first went into Crypto spent $ 1000 capital and at that time the price of Crypto is also still very cheap so now I have felt the benefits very much with the increase in price BTC is fantastic in the year 2017, the most important thing to be patient in managing your assets and be careful in taking a stand.

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:16:30 PM

You can start with not much capital, because investment in cryptocurrency is not limiting to the capital we will use. So whatever the amount of capital, we can still invest there.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:44:13 PM

As a beginner into crypto, for investment, is good to start up with minimum of $500,at least base on current situation of market prize fluctuating up and down, and is the best to time, because many crypto has drop in prize and with $500, it can go a long way with a profit return within a short period of time.   
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

I think it's totally depend on you.Because which amount you can invest and how much profit you want to expect it's all are your choose.But according to me if you can invest about 2 ETH then you will get a good profit from them.So fixed your goal first and then invest in crypto.
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:14:41 AM

for some people investing in crypto is their first experience and is a novelty so they need a trust in this investment and maybe they try to invest in a limited amount and if it has been confessed and profitable they will definitely invest more

deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:46:01 AM

It depends on how much you will invest in but for me it is good to invest with small value of coin and you will hold it for a long term then sell it if the value of the coin gets high but if you don't have patience you should not invest with long term investing. You are god to go with short term investment. The difference of the two is if you invest with a short term investment you will have small amount of the price you invest or you will sell your coin with low value and if you invest with long term investment you get high value of the coin you invest like me I invest with long term because the amount of the coin get high when you invest with a long term.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:53:14 AM

I think you are rich and you have the ability to do more investment but you also should know that not all the people are that rich.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: