Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount to invest?  (Read 5506 times)
andrino

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

I think the good amount to invest is when you have profit in the bounty and turn it to dollars. From dollars to put it on investment. Starting investment from zero base. It seems not realistic but I think it is one of the best way to start investment if one person doesn't have enough money or does not want to put real money on crypto. Around 50$ is good starting point of investment. The higher from 50$ is much better. Risky but be a riskier in life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:59:07 AM

In my opinion, there is no fixed amount for your investment in bitcoin. That depends on a lot of factors: the bitcoin price when you invest high or low; The amount of cash you have is more or less and you want to buy how many bitcoins. Depending on the time you will spend some money so that when you profit is proportional to the amount you spent. It is not sure if you spend a lot of money and you will get a lot if bitcoin prices drop you can lose money. Or you just buy a bitcoin but its price is high then you have many words.
MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:00:33 AM

investing should choose a crypto whose future is bright and the risks of losses are minimal because investing is highly required and everyone must have thought to invest because of that we can realize our dreams and goals in investing either long or close all make us eager in living life

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:05:00 AM

What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.
It depends of what kind of investor you are.
If you can bear loss and keep your mind clear when you are losing money, crypto is perfect for you.

peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:05:03 AM

One should always start small to test the waters no matter how much money he has. Also always remember to only invest the money that you will be fine even if you lost it completely. Crypto is a very high risk and volatile market and one should never get tempted to go all in on a coin. Never go full retard.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

i think the best part of my opinion for every one that is the price you want invest that should be comfortable like invest that price which never hurt you and give good profit also btc, etereum, litecoin with this will be great to invest on theses coins and keep the hold for fix period where you can get the good profit.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

The amount is investment is depend on How much to want to take risk to earn profit or how much loss you can bear, because the market is in fluctuation. So invest wisely

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

As earlier indicated by several others, I think this decision depends so much on what you want. Looking at the current dip, I think its a blessing in disguise for both the old folks and newcomers to accumulate so much onto their portfolios to benefit largely when the pump comes around.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

The best amount to invest is that amount you can afford yourself to loose. When I hear about that dudes who's selling the house to buy Bitcoin ... that's madness man
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

investing is a very important concept for human life. First of all, you have to know the presentation. factors such as your income, your life style, your risk taking status are invested. so you decide best how much you need to invest. but whatever it is, take care of the risk you risk taking. and never trust a single investment objective.

That's right, everyone will invest according to what they have. Whatever the amount if we examine and develop a plan then we will benefit from our investment. Investment definitely requires funds and everyone has a limit for their own funds. Better yet to use less money for investment but get a lot of benefits from the investment.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

I started with 500 dollars. And a some bounty. I will not regret if the loss this 500. Interestingly, it turned out that I earned more than 500$ from the bounty.
At everyone it can be different conditions, numbers, purposes.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:11:56 AM

Hey. I like your way of trading on the cryptocurrency market. Perhaps I'll write you in PM and I will ask the audience.
biticotalk

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.
I think that it is minimal to enter the stock exchange with a deposit of 2 thousand dollars. Then you can invest in several ICOs and diversify the risk.
CHE}|{OK

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

I think that a good amount for investment is not less than 10 thousand dollars. Of course it is personally my opinion and you can enter the market at least $ 1,000

Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:21:44 AM

Frankly speaking there is no good or bad amount to invest. Amount of investment depends on your income, savings, target you want to achieve, time frame you want to invest for, etc. But I can tell invest only that amount of money that you can afford to lose.
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:07:42 AM

Investing capacity will depends on the people’s affordability. If they want invest more money they have to invest more, but again is the excess money not with the liable money.
mmucko

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:08:40 AM

Any amount is good to start with.
AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:53:48 AM

The best amount of 100k$ well to even small adjustments to earn decent. But because few people have that kind of money, you have to spin. Therefore, advice. Always invest your spare money, no matter how many of them. The main thing that you then do not reproach yourself with that lost all the money.
i40u

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:43:06 AM

If you want join ICO it not so easy to get in, cause many of them have big minimum amount more or much more than 100$, so you better research what it is project and especial his potential rating of hype
phun.io
Copper Member

Activity: 154

phun.io - The Social Gambling Game

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

Everyone is different, only invest what you can afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: