Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount to invest?  (Read 5516 times)
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

it all depends on you, if you want to invest big then there are big advantages and there is also a big loss, and where it is all on you, and my advice investasilah really good in choosing ICO project Wink

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

I Will suggest one Ico but do your own research - ENLTE
Enlte is a decentralized blockchain based system to solve any kind of issues and problems without going through a centralized government or an organization by rewarding users to spread awareness and help each other. It aims to empower individuals by giving them the power to rate any experience using their original identities or rating anonymously and then broadcasting it to their nearby network by sending real-time updates and geo-stamping it along with geofencing the experience.
Look for it

I also want to suggest this ICO ENLTE based on decentralized governance system. The plateform used is ethereum cryptocurrency. Here a user can upload real time image or view and get supported or liked by other users. Please read carefully its white paper as ICO is still active
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

the best amount to invest is the amount of money you can afford to lose, because investing is a risk, and it is better to do long term investment rather than short terms, less hassle and less stress Smiley
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

I think how much you will invest depends on how much money you have and do not put all your money in bitcoin because bitcoin is very risky and you better start with a small amount first
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.

if you are just starting out in the crypto world I suggest you invest 100-500 $, because not all projects will be successful with its ICO. and only a few projects will be worth. like you buy 1 tokens worth 1 $, if the project is successful or earning maximum revenue usually tokens will increase when entered the stock. so the point is thorough in choosing the ICO you invest because it involves your loss and profit
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:07:06 AM

I started with 10% of my total wealth (which was in shares) then increased that to investing 20% of my total wealth after about 2 months. Now I put money in every payday. the amounts are much smaller but I don't want to take any more out of my ' savings' the rest is in a much more stable market than crypto. The more you put in the more profit you can make (and lose) so if you feel confident it's better to put in more. trying to build $100 will take a lot longer than trying to build $1000.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:08:02 AM

Each will have its own investment amount. For someone to invest 500 dollars - it's a huge amount, and for someone and 10 000 dollars - it's a trifle. Therefore, it is very difficult to answer this question unambiguously. Everyone must start from their own capabilities.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.

When you talk about the best amount to invest in an ICO or crypto, I will tell you that there is no exact amount, the reason is that in every project there is an expected end for each investor. For instance if you do your research about a project and you want to invest in it, it is how convinced you are that will determine the amount you will invest in such project. However, for a start, 3k$ is in average when investing in a good project, as time goes on you can raise the bar to 5k,10k and so on.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

if you do not anything and keen to know the trading/market status please invest small amount like 50$. after sometimes you can get a confident so you put more and more. even 1000$. thats how i came here

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:36:54 AM

If you have money please invest it, but you must know about the risk from cryptocurrency world, its always volatile and if you are not analyze it right and sell or buy at the wrong time of course you will get lose, from it you just need to be patiance to always aware about the price so you will not lose
I agree, but dont put everything you have for your investment, investing is too risky, and in just a blink of an eye, you can lose almost half of your investment. just try a small amount of investment at first to try if it will give you even a small amount of profit.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

I started with 10% of my total wealth (which was in shares) then increased that to investing 20% of my total wealth after about 2 months. Now I put money in every payday. the amounts are much smaller but I don't want to take any more out of my ' savings' the rest is in a much more stable market than crypto. The more you put in the more profit you can make (and lose) so if you feel confident it's better to put in more. trying to build $100 will take a lot longer than trying to build $1000.
I think I can only give you some advice to invest into btc. Because right now I am currently doing long term invest with btc and eth only. There is no good time to buy btc, and there is no good amount of money to invest into btc. Why ? That is because we cannot know how much money you have, the economy in your country, and the economy in your family. Every people has their own money with their own economy condition. Besides, each person in the world must have different salary, economic plan, different jobs, and different household. That is why we cannot say for sure and give some real advice about this.

Maybe investing $1000 is very good for some people in some countries. But in the other hand, maybe investing $1000 is very small amount for some people in some countries. You know what I mean ? You must be understand by now about what I am talking about. For me myself, investing $1000 is good enough for me in my country. In fact, I currently reaching that amount of money. But to pursue my dream and my money target, of course I cannot rely on the time only. I must keep collecting money.
Fawad Khan

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

In my point of view its all depend on how many money you have and how much risk you can bear because in crypto market you can face very unusual ups and down.......
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

The good amount to invest is the sum which you can afford losing in a force majeure situation and wouldn't need in the nearest future. Investing the money you may need in an emergency situation may turn out to be a too big risk.
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:28:03 PM

It depends on your financial ability. I only invested in a small part. After all, the risks here are high and the returns are high. Therefore, a small investment can also bring a very substantial return.
Jacob jchaes

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

Better answer: $500, and only AFTER you have built up your emergency savings.  Smiley
barryallen1999

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:20:36 PM

You can start investing with a minimum of Rs 500/per month. Your percentage returns will be same on the any amount. lesser you invest you get less amount, more you invest you get more amount.
tarolina vida

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

30 percent of your salary would be good for your investments..!! so that you can enjoy your future life with a secured income.. Smiley
anakkampung17

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

First step first understand about investment in crypto world. Let's use some small capital to learn about investing. When is the loss, when is the profit. If everything is correct understand it please use a larger capital scale so that the profit will be greater.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

There is no limit of investment any amount is a good amount it only depends on you that how much you can invest, side by side you must know how much risk you can take  because it is money market and it is always cover in risks, it is very important that your risk factor should be solid both in profit and loss, a secure investment when we do is after full research and development even some time it is in loss on other hand an investment pays good profit, you can say luck also there so keep in mind and invest a good amount as per your pocket etc.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

Talking about the amount want to invest in bitcoin or crypto is how great and big amount we are investing in the crypto will great profit can we get, but little amount if we are investing and will be making little profit could you get. If you want to take much profit, we have invest big amount of our money. But we can so step by step and just investing little money and then profit we got we are using for invest again in the crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: