Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:33:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount to invest?  (Read 5516 times)
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:00:19 AM

A good amount to invest is different for all people. I would say it is an amount of money you can allow yourself to loose because investing in crypto is really risky.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

For each there will be a good amount. For someone who has a very low income - for such a person, even $ 100 is very much. For a professional investor $ 100,000 is a little money. Everyone has their own views about this.
holigans

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

I think investing in ICO does not determine how much will be invested because most people invest in starting with 10 $ or with money in the property therefore investing does not determine how nominal it is because you can invest with the money you have
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:10:34 AM

any amount that you are ready to lose, any amount that will keep you rational and not panicking when a sea of blood is all you see and when your portfolio is down 50%. don't bite more than you can chew and remember that success and riches don't come over night.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

It depends on how emotionally you are strong and can protect yourself from volatility in crypto markets. I think that 2-5% of your overall portfolio allocated to crypto is enough.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

The good amount to invest will depend on your financial capacity to invest. If you are earning relatively bigger amount of salaries if you are having a good job or if you have your own company or business then you can start bigger amount. The bigger amount of money that you will going to use if for investment here in cryptocurrency meaning the more profit you will get. Just be smart in everything you invest just like buy low amount of cryptocurrency and sell higher amount of it. How will you be able to do it? Conduct a study first with the cryptocurrency market price movement. There are many charts there being presented and you could do evaluation on yourself.
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

Very subtle question. Everyone has different financial opportunities. For someone, 100$ is a lot of money. And 10k is not enough for someone. Therefore, better than you yourself, no one will say how much to invest.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?
I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.
I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?
I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).
For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.

I believe that you can start investing in inexpensive coins with $ 100. But you need to carefully select promising coins and divide your funds between it.
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

Its depended by yours financial decision only, before invest in Crypto market first you need know about the crypto market and coin project, price graph, your profits depended by not only your investment its depended by chose coin, if you invest high amount on coin if increase the price then you get high profits, if decrease the price lose also high so investment in crypto market bit risk, profits and losses depended by your luck also   
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

The most important first point is to have an investment plan and a financial plan, because without the right plan your investment will get messy. in achieving financial goals. If you do not have a financial plan yet, create it immediately. Please contact the financial planner to help you prepare your financial plan. my advice do not start with a large scale but from small things but the longer the bigger.
haggaik

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

It depend on the investor. For the first thing to do is to conduct a study first with the cryptocurrency market price movement. Because everyone has different financial opportunities. Everything in life is Risk, in every business there are risk involved and so Crypto currencies is left out of risk too. With study one can conclude whether to invest in a short term or a long term. It's does not mean big amount or small amount before thinking to invest.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:39:49 AM

It really matters on your capability of money to invest in that coin only thing to make more profitable earning is dividing your money and choose at list top 5 of the coinmarketcap list to avoid lose of capital investing when you have already starting entering in investing.
Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

it is depend on you if you had a big money to invest that is a good  idea because investment is a good source of income  but it is depend in a capital of person wants to invest big investment is big profits.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

you can start from any where i have started just $500 when the price was low and keep hold it for long time i had keep the patience also and when i made the capital then putted more invest in btc and other crypto currencies also then i decided i will never leave the this until i am not satisfied from it.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

you can start from any where i have started just $500 when the price was low and keep hold it for long time i had keep the patience also and when i made the capital then putted more invest in btc and other crypto currencies also then i decided i will never leave the this until i am not satisfied from it.

For me if i have a chance to invest i will invest at amount of my extra money so that if my money will loss its not heart so much and i will invest if i think theres a big chances to success and you think it many times if your money to invest will get more profit.

Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.

Whatever the amount of money you want to invest it is not in the set because many people who start to invest with $ 20, in my opinion, it's up to you want to invest how much because investing also has risks and we must be careful to get the benefits
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

It depends on your resources. Yes it is very addicting because it is about money. The more you get higher profits the more you are into investing. Be sure to learn on the projects you are into.
Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:54:39 AM

It depends on strategy and investors possibility. I always say there is an opportunity for any amount and time

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

Any higher amount as long as it is the money you can afford to lose is a good amount to invest in crypto. Why? because in the world of investment , we can either win or lose. If we don't try we are already a loser. If we try we may achieve the the earnings that we are longing for.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

I say, there is actually no "good" or "exact" amount to invest. Most people in the market would tell you that you should only invest the amount that you're willing forego because of the fact that since this market is so volatile, the chances that you would end up losing your investment, especially the first ones would be higher, therefore, you should only invest an amount you can afford to lose. However, I would suggest for your first few ventures, which are considered as your "trial investments", don't invest too much, check the market out first, once you gain enough knowledge on how to do things, then that's when you go for it aggressively.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: