Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months?  (Read 4353 times)
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:19:27 PM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
If many people buy now in cheap price there's a possibility that price in market will be increase and if they continue to buy we can reach a goal  good price and profits. And I know in a few month's all coins in the market will greenish and skyrocketing.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:27:05 PM

A lot of people that for the moment they do indeed purchase the coins because of their predictions at the end of the year will increase the price very high. And this is very good because at the time of this coin is indeed very low selling values. And this is different from in the year 2017 by which time the coin has a fair value is quite high.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

At the moment market movement depends on the decision of SEC over Bitcoin ETF, two things are expect to happen, First if ETF get's approved, we might see a new bull run of market and it's going to be big, but on the other hand, if the ETF get's rejected by the SEC, we might see one of the worst bear market ever. So it all depends on SEC decision.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

From the expertise point of view, the upcoming month is predicted to be another good month for the growth of cryptocurrency market. To what extent this can be found in the reality is still a myth, but as the market is completely upon the trust I believe a big growth can happen soon or gets initiated as we're close to the end of the month.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

I hope for the next several months the market will be green, and those traders who were waiting for the coins' recovery will celebrate it. I  feel that the expected event will happen very soon, in September, probably.
bitbit0703

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

KIZUNACOIN will moooon!!

Many people are expecting.

"KIZUNACOIN" became the first in Japan, the seventh DAG technology Cryptocurrency in the world!
The DAG system is based on Byteball's system.

KIZUNACOIN is the virtual currency of the DAG that was first implemented in Japan.

The DAG version KIZUNACOIN will be posted on the Exchange from early August to mid August!

"KIZUNACOIN Discord" announcement ...

・ Roadmap
・ About Wallet for PC / Android / iPhone
・ About swap from KOJIKICOIN to KIZUNACOIN
・ About exchange method of Skein version KIZUNACOIN and DAG version KIZUNACOIN

There was an announcement etc!

If you have not confirmed the details, please read "重要なお知らせ" of Discord.

discord
https://discord.gg/mQM5FVQ
PROFIT_REVIEW

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:13:09 PM

In the next few months the crypto currency will slowly grow. Invest now in the most reliable crypto currencies (Bitcoin; Ethereum) as now it is not clear what happens to the market.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
KatyaTonkosheewa

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:42:54 AM

I assume that during the next few months the whole market will grow, maybe not always stable, but the final mark will be higher than the current one.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

Well, with the current situation of market for the past few months, I believe in few months time, the market should have recovered fully from the bear ans the price of coin should increase.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

I don't really know but for the last eight months we have been in a huge bear cycle and I don't think the bears are done yet. I will not believe we are entering a bull run until Bitcoin goes over 10-12k USD and even then this bull run has to be higher than the last one, so technically if Bitcoin goes over 15k USD I will believe we are in a bull run. Right now I think the whales are far from eating all their cheap coins and for the next few months, I just see day traders just taking profits from every opportunity they can and coin holders suffering through holding. I wish I could feel more optimistic but for now I don't.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

In the month of March, the situation with cryptocurrencies it was not stable, however, in the summer in the month of July, after breaking the mark of$ 6000 bitcoin dropped to 5500 and then began to rise up, at the moment its price is 8000$ Which is roughly comparable to the price that was in the month of March 2018.
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
it's difficult to predict the crypto in the future because market is so fluctuations. current volume is not too good now but i sure in the end of the year it will be more good like last year.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

I don't really know or no one know what will happen to the market over the next few month. I think we need to believe that the market will recover soon and be great again.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

I don't really know or no one know what will happen to the market over the next few month. I think we need to believe that the market will recover soon and be great again.

nobody will ever know how the market will be in the coming months, because our predictions are not always right, so we can only wait and believe whatever happens next month. a problem there must be a way out.
Serveev

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

The end of 2017 was once in the life of the cryptocurrency. That doesn't mean it'll happen again soon. Maybe it'll be two or three years.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

The end of 2017 was once in the life of the cryptocurrency. That doesn't mean it'll happen again soon. Maybe it'll be two or three years.
Of course, if you recall the price level in 2017, today's situation on the crypto-currency market seems very bad. And to return to those last year's indicator will be very difficult and reality can come a few years.
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:50:42 PM

Maybe in the next few months the price will increase, but by looking at the current price I think this is the right time to buy a potentially good coin for the future.At the end of the year, the market should be relatively stable.
bitbit0703

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:00:46 AM

"KIZUNACOIN" became the first in Japan, the seventh DAG technology Cryptocurrency in the world!
The DAG system is based on Byteball's system.

KIZUNACOIN is the virtual currency of the DAG that was first implemented in Japan.

The DAG version KIZUNACOIN will be posted on the Exchange from early August to mid August!

"KIZUNACOIN Discord" announcement ...

・ Roadmap
・ About Wallet for PC / Android / iPhone
・ About swap from KOJIKICOIN to KIZUNACOIN
・ About exchange method of Skein version KIZUNACOIN and DAG version KIZUNACOIN

Will release Skein version smartphone wallet within a few days.!
Swap from Skein version KIZUNACOIN to DAG version KIZUNACOIN is coming soon!
It's a bit more to install the Windows DAG version KIZUNA COIN Wallet.

If you have not confirmed the details,
please read "重要なお知らせ" and "english-how-to-swap-skein-dag" of Discord.

discord
https://discord.gg/mQM5FVQ
TurboRyzen

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:58:25 AM

I think it's going to be the same old as what's been happening the last eighth months. I've been kind of unsure about Bitcoin's future ever I started following how that Mt. Gox lawyer was able to negatively affect Bitcoins price by a lot, with chunks of half billion worth of Bitcoin. And I'm sure that after crashing the markets he purchased some more cheap coins.

And I feel that there are too many Bitcoin whales, and it's easy and tempting for them to make themselves even richer.
ZonaCrypto

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:59:14 AM

I hope that Bitcoin will return its position as the main and the main cryptocurrency of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: