Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be replace by ethereum/ripple  (Read 18880 times)
emath7

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:48:22 AM

Ethereum was the shining star of 2017. He has been constantly growing and he continues to grow. There may be the main reasons for this. Ethereum is currently competing with Bitcoin as a blockchain base. He has advantages over Bitcoin. Transaction times are much shorter and transaction fees are much lower.
   Same time; Bitcoin emerged as an alternative to the price currency. But Ethereum chose to be the source blockchain for digital money. This allows Ethereum to be preferred by developers. If you look at mining, the better the equipment you use in Bitcoin, the more advantage it is. As Ethereum has chosen an indexed production for its graphics cards, the differences between miners are diminishing. It's becoming a fairer distribution. This is one of the reasons why Ethreum is preferred. These features appeal to people.
   Ethereum can not cross Bitcoin. But it will be the greatest competitor...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

Ethereum has been use widely for ICO purchase which have given this coin a high recognition. And also ripple has been on test for her technology in financial institutions to use since it can process trasactions than bitcoin. Will these two coins replace bitcoin and become number 1 on the coinmarketcap

Bitcoin will always remain on the top of all coin. It ‘s uniqueness and power through internet throughout the world  could never overtaken by any other coin. Bitcoin is The most trusted coin ever.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

There is no chance Bitcoin is going to be replaced by a shit coin like Ripple, but on the other hand it can be replaced by a coin like Ethereum who has immense potential and whose future looks the brightest. With so many real world use cases and adoption rate through the roof, I must say that Ethereum can replace Bitcoin.

ClaraLuV

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

Bitcoins will always be in the first position in the crypto currency world, and no other crypto currency will take the place of the bitcoins as bitcoin is the parent of all crypto currencies and other alternative currencies are following the principles of the parent bitcoin with an additional feature. As we can see from the history of crypto currencies the price of bitcoins cannot be compared with other alternative currencies as alternative currencies have a steady growth whereas bitcoins have increased number of growth in the crypto world.

abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

Ethereum has been use widely for ICO purchase which have given this coin a high recognition. And also ripple has been on test for her technology in financial institutions to use since it can process trasactions than bitcoin. Will these two coins replace bitcoin and become number 1 on the coinmarketcap
Not going to happen if you asked me,ethereum is a great platform but it doesnt resolve the shortcomings of bitcoin,on the other hand XRP wont have any chance,because people knows it is a very centralized shitcoin which are being controlled by its founder backed up by the banks.That is why we shouldnt be support this banker's coin.

troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:07:02 AM

on air I believe much more than in bitcoin, in that year this coin came very close to bitcoin by capitalization. I think that in the near future it will overtake and become the first in the world
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

Actually, I don't think that ETH or Ripple Can Replace Bitcoin. Yes, they are a very good coin and their reputation and roadmap also very good. But  Bitcoin lives in the sky then ETH is trying to go the sky. Bitcoin is the king and the base of all cryptocurrencies. Ethereum can hit 2500 USD very soon. But Bitcoin will hit 30K USD! Bitcoin is very worthy not only for its value but also it's reputation, Trust, and many things.

fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

Ethereum and ripple could not replace bitcoin.Ethereum has failed to gain the trust which bitcoin has gathered over these years.Not all the people who know bitcoin knows about ethereum.

Ripple is just a crypto currency created for facilitating inter banking transactions.That's why,it has been accepted by most of the banks.Its just a centralized currency and it could not replace bitcoin.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
N.nayem

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

No, Bitcoin won't be replaced by either Ethereum or Ripple. They differ way to much to conquer with each other. Ethereum was created to handle smart contracts, tokens, dApps and so on. Ethereum doesn't scale really good, it has performance issues for example during distribution of tokens of a big ICO.
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

Actually, I don't think that ETH or Ripple Can Replace Bitcoin. Yes, they are a very good coin and their reputation and roadmap also very good. But  Bitcoin lives in the sky then ETH is trying to go the sky. Bitcoin is the king and the base of all cryptocurrencies. Ethereum can hit 2500 USD very soon. But Bitcoin will hit 30K USD! Bitcoin is very worthy not only for its value but also it's reputation, Trust, and many things.
also for what my opinion on bitcoin will always be the king no one can replace on but the fact on how we can be able to treat other coin as for what may bitcoin on.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nix1977

Activity: 420
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

I personally think that it is possible but not at this period of time.Bitcoin network is now become a craf but for being the mother of all coin it still stays at the top of all crypto...i think this trend will change in the near future Smiley
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

Maybe ethereum is widely used as platform by almost all ICOs that coming in the market right now and ripple being used by financial institution I don't think ripple and ethereum will not surpass bitcoin.

As a said ripple is being used by financial institution they have the full control of it not like bitcoin.

abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

For sure no...bitcoin will still the king of the crypto world no matter what will happen in the near or the long future because all the crypto market follow the bitcoin
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

For me it will not replace by any cryptocurrency.
Because untill now i cannot see any crypto that is near to bitcoin. Although some crypto are good, like ethereum. Bitcoin is the first, and so surpasing it will never be easy. So lets all support bitcoin and lets all go to the moom.

eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

I have my hopes on ethereum. I believe that ethereum has the potential to grow more in the mere future. Ethereum is now famous in the cryptocurrency market and it keeps growing thats why if there is a coin that can go rival with bitcoin, it is ethereum only. But even i truly believe ethereum, i cant still see it to beat bitcoin. My fearless forecast is ethereum will go only as near as possible to bitcoin but the title of king of cryptocurrency will always be to bitcoin.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

We don't which coin may takeover bitcoin in the future, but i do know that its not going to be ripple or XRP. A "centralized"(ripple having control over 60% of the coins does make it centralized) coin can never take over bitcoin. Even Stellar/XLM has better chance to take over bitcoin than XRP.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

ETH can replace BTC more than ripple. ETH is the most popular coin on the market, and they may be one of the leading Crypto coins in the future. So invest in them now.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

if bitcoin continues to be unstable, then perhaps these two coins will take the leading positions in the market.
The high value of cryptocurrency of course makes many people scramble to get Bitcoin and Ethereum. Virtual money is considered to be a promising investment field, let alone the trend of its use as virtual money is also increasingly widely recognized.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:12:51 PM

I have seen questions similar to this. There is another question on this same section that asks whether Ethereum will beat Bitcoin. My answer to your question and to all similar questions is no. Ethereum may be very famous in terms of ICOs but it is not enough to replace Bitcoin. Ripple is not going to replace Bitcoin either. It is widely known out of its technology but you can hardly see an actual store accepting XRP payment.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:17:16 PM

it seems that ripple and ethereum compete in technology to beat bitcoin, but it's too hard for them to beat Bitcoin. we know that so far bitcoin is king and has a very high popularity.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: