Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform  (Read 1645 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:56:53 AM

Who can answer at what stage is this project now?
As I understand it, the project is currently at the pre-ICO stage
And somehow I thought that the project was already at the stage of ICO, so I was wrong.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

And somehow I thought that the project was already at the stage of ICO, so I was wrong.
No ICO stage starts on March 30, so you're a bit mistaken.  Smiley
vvv8

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:01:49 PM

Yes, I already understood this, thank you. And when is the start of the platform?
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:04:18 PM

Yes, I already understood this, thank you. And when is the start of the platform?
I think it will be after the end of ICO, as it usually happens with any projects. Probably it will be April, most likely.
vvv8

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

I think it will be after the end of ICO, as it usually happens with any projects. Probably it will be April, most likely.
This is excellent, just some projects do not always start right after the end of ICO. Good. that this project will start almost immediately after the end of ICO
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:13:39 PM

This is excellent, just some projects do not always start right after the end of ICO. Good. that this project will start almost immediately after the end of ICO
Well, each project has its own characteristics, and its development stages, you can not mix everything and equate to one standard.
vvv8

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

Well, each project has its own characteristics, and its development stages, you can not mix everything and equate to one standard.
Yes, I understand this perfectly. I just meant that fact. that the release of this project is appointed immediately after the end of ISO and I think it's very cool.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

Yes, I understand this perfectly. I just meant that fact. that the release of this project is appointed immediately after the end of ISO and I think it's very cool.
And yes, from this point of view then I completely agree with you. Smiley
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

In which crypto currency are the investments of this project supported?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

if I understand correctly, the BTC and ETH will be supported
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

I heard they are collecting investments in order to invest this advertisement of their product, but I do not understand how they calculated it.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

I heard they are collecting investments in order to invest this advertisement of their product, but I do not understand how they calculated it.
What do you mean? What exactly did they calculate?
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

Well, that is, they found the necessary cost, but the investment in the form of kryptovalyut is very unstable and unreliable, especially now. the rate is very volatile and constantly collapses. how can you accurately calculate this?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

Well, that is, they found the necessary cost, but the investment in the form of kryptovalyut is very unstable and unreliable, especially now. the rate is very volatile and constantly collapses. how can you accurately calculate this?
Well, the project team took this into account from the very beginning. Actually, they wrote about this in the documentation. They say that the collected amount will in any case be missed and they are ready to invest their own money for this, it turns out that they have certain reserves.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

Well, the project team took this into account from the very beginning. Actually, they wrote about this in the documentation. They say that the collected amount will in any case be missed and they are ready to invest their own money for this, it turns out that they have certain reserves.
Very strange sounds. Or just for the first time I encounter this. But in any case, it's somehow strange.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

Very strange sounds. Or just for the first time I encounter this. But in any case, it's somehow strange.
Maybe I just somehow misread this information or the founders just really want to create a really high-quality and interesting product and therefore adhere to such a scheme.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

Maybe I just somehow misread this information or the founders just really want to create a really high-quality and interesting product and therefore adhere to such a scheme.
Maybe you are really right, in any case we will wait for the release of the platform.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

Maybe you are really right, in any case we will wait for the release of the platform.
I agree, we wish good luck to the project team, and also to all investors! Smiley
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

Will this platform be able to withstand hacker attacks? After all, any hacker attack and embezzlement of funds is the collapse of the platform
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

Will this platform be able to withstand hacker attacks? After all, any hacker attack and embezzlement of funds is the collapse of the platform
Of course, the developers promise us the maximum security of the platform. They use the most advanced methods of protection
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: