Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:15:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform  (Read 1633 times)
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

Very young project, good luck to the authors! It's very nice to see the young team in this difficult business!
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

It is necessary to work on the layout of the main page of the project. The menu from the desktop version of the site is very difficult to read, since it comes to the background image
Come on, it's all very well read. Maybe I was lucky with the monitor's resolution .. But the menu I viewed is excellent. Try to reload the page
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

It is necessary to work on the layout of the main page of the project. The menu from the desktop version of the site is very difficult to read, since it comes to the background image
Come on, it's all very well read. Maybe I was lucky with the monitor's resolution .. But the menu I viewed is excellent. Try to reload the page
I also had a problem with the playback of the site. By the way, the menu is compressed in case you do not stretch the window to the width of the screen. But the picture of the background looks very crooked
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

Very young project, good luck to the authors! It's very nice to see the young team in this difficult business!
In fact, I've seen similar projects a million times. Normal lending, where people lend their money to other people, and the team of platform creators have a percentage. Brilliantly
mynamehere

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

In fact, I've seen similar projects a million times. Normal lending, where people lend their money to other people, and the team of platform creators have a percentage. Brilliantly
All ingenious is simple. There is nothing wrong, that they realized the old idea, adding to it their vision. Thus there are excellent projects
mine777

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

What is special about this project? Only in the security, which the authors of the project say? But I did not see any real algorithm declared in the project
eviltamer

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

And I'm embarrassed by the fact that this project has a very short road map. That is, despite the fact that it's cool that the project collects funds even before the start of pre-ICO ..
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

And I'm embarrassed by the fact that this project has a very short road map. That is, despite the fact that it's cool that the project collects funds even before the start of pre-ICO ..
By the way, yes. Why will pre-ICO begin only on April 2, and the funds are already coming into the project? In the road map there are no notes about the closed pre-sale
mynamehere

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

By the way, yes. Why will pre-ICO begin only on April 2, and the funds are already coming into the project? In the road map there are no notes about the closed pre-sale
Apparently, this kind of work with the public still exists. I also see on the site that the project received a certain amount of money.
mine777

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

Apparently, this kind of work with the public still exists. I also see on the site that the project received a certain amount of money.
Maybe this takes into account the starting capital of the team itself? or the development team already has an investor who has become a business angel for the team
eviltamer

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

Maybe this takes into account the starting capital of the team itself? or the development team already has an investor who has become a business angel for the team
No, there is no such person in the team. At least, if we draw conclusions based on what we see on the project's website
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

I have a question: crypto currency, which developers offer as a currency for landing. Will it be convertible into a traditional currency? will it be accepted by the exchangers?
mine777

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

I have a question: crypto currency, which developers offer as a currency for landing. Will it be convertible into a traditional currency? will it be accepted by the exchangers?
"Yes, DecentraLend is tradable across exchanges – Both internal and external exchanges. Can someone manipulate the trust and reputation of DecentraLend? Absolutely No! DecentraLend is an Ethereum based platform that constantly builds checks and balances in the system. It implements customized software and tools that detect suspicious reviews or fake identities to ensure that only trustworthy users exist here." - that is answer from FAQ in the site.
mynamehere

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

According to the developers, for a small commission, the currency can be exchanged on the appropriate platforms in the usual crypto currency and paid by it
eviltamer

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

According to the developers, for a small commission, the currency can be exchanged on the appropriate platforms in the usual crypto currency and paid by it
Commission? but nowhere is there a word about the commission. Where did you find the mention of her? What will it be like?
mine777

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

Commission? but nowhere is there a word about the commission. Where did you find the mention of her? What will it be like?
you can read about this in the block of answers to questions. Why do you ignore it?
3) Do I have to pay for the service?
Yes but very tiny.
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

Given that the currency will cost half a dollar, the commission should be minimal. Because if it is a large percentage, then the user will be lost when a large amount of funds transfer
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:02:47 PM

Seems like a progressive project. Good luck, devs!
mynamehere

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

Given that the currency will cost half a dollar, the commission should be minimal. Because if it is a large percentage, then the user will be lost when a large amount of funds transfer
1 percent? it's a lot for a similar system .. Did you mean 0.1 percent, probably?
mine777

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

It's very strange that no one announces how much interest will be charged for using the platform .. Maybe there will be a percentage that for a credit program of any country is a trifle)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: