Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming?  (Read 15647 times)
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:36:33 AM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...

In my view, growth will start in the summer and the market has been green in recent days, which is a good sign. The cryptocurrency has also attracted the attention of many participants this year, some of whom are very interested in the technology, and there is no doubt that they are contributing to their own market manipulation.

I hear recently very large companies are involving in crypto but we don't know exactly what those companies names are, but we have to move according to the market because still, there is huge growth in the market most companies are showing a lot of interest towards the blockchain.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

Hopefully, the bull runs have started. Bitcoin is on a steady rise and Ethereum has left the 400 dollar mark. I guess the decimation in FUDs have contributed to the movement. I am still holding a lot of tokens in my portfolio though

grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

I wouldnt be so sure about the new bull run because if you check the ta we are still in downtrend line and nothing really game changing happened in the crypto world afaik....To me this seems just like another price pump to hype up the people....
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

In my opinion the altcoins went upward fairly quickly, already almost 2 weeks we are seeing steady growth, my mew is green. I think I need to fix some positions,which are profitable. It feels like the altcoins should go to the correction in the coming days, but this may not happen. I set stop losses in case of a sharp fall down.

Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:45:58 PM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? 

Yes, the real bullish trend began only in April; before that, it was strong volatility in the market and at the same time no impulse for a good uptrend. Now there is enough positive news for altcoins and bitcoin, which boosted growth, and I think BTC will exceed 9000 soon.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? 

Yes, the real bullish trend began only in April; before that, it was strong volatility in the market and at the same time no impulse for a good uptrend. Now there is enough positive news for altcoins and bitcoin, which boosted growth, and I think BTC will exceed 9000 soon.
I doubt that there is enough positive news in the market right now which is giving this necessary boost to the market. But yeah, that excessive selling pressure has stopped and also these 3 months from April-June are bullish according to past year charts. The way BTC is going up, it is likely to break upper levels one after the other.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:50:17 PM

At the Last year, the rapid growth of cryptomarket occurred in the spring, after which the fall began gradually until the beginning of winter. At the beginning of this year, in January, there was already a rapid growth of the market. I think the next growth should be expected not earlier than autumn. We have time to prepare for this event..
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:13:41 AM

I doubt that there is enough positive news in the market right now which is giving this necessary boost to the market. But yeah, that excessive selling pressure has stopped and also these 3 months from April-June are bullish according to past year charts. The way BTC is going up, it is likely to break upper levels one after the other.
I don’t consider this month and the coming two as bullish ones. though these are the months in which the digital market is expected to go green from red after a long time, but my honest opinion is not have high expectations or else there can be some disappointment. These months should be the months of rising up or else people will lose interest in crypto currencies for sure.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

I don't know if it is spring bull run. There is a chance that coins are going to increase higher. But you should be careful as it also has a chance to fall.
The problem is, should we analyze Bitcoin in term of months? Or in term of days? Because if it is in term of months, Bitcoin is still in the uptrend.
It is really difficult to know as it is the first time we can see a coin with a so high price.
I am not a professional trader, but just follow cryptos since a year.
lilifcik

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

there can be anything in this market at any moment. we are waiting for a few months to rise. It is hard to guess that it will rise or fall. hope every
 something goes well. I think it's enough to rest. now is the time to run!

▬▬[  REMIIT.IO  ]▬▬[Resolve Trust Issues]▬   
▌ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS SEPTEMBER 2018▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

Yes. The loop is about to come out as it should in 2017 and the price of BTC will rise by the end of 2018. How many people share my predictions, and I'm sure my guess is correct.

vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

Excellent news on my favorite project XSPEC = https://news.spectreproject.io/xspec-cryptography-audit/

Carefully read this article - "Spectrecoin (XSPEC) Price Prediction – Can You 10x, 100x, Or Even 1000x Your Money In 2018, 2019, Or 2020?"
https://cryptoguidepro.com/spectrecoin-xspec-price-prediction-10x-100x-1000x-returns-2018/

I am sure that it is written very correctly and it is easy, I still fill up my portfolio - I buy for all the money XSPEC

I advise everyone who is smart and wants to make a lot of money - buy and hold
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:21:18 PM

I think finally the sun is reaching out our little tree after cloud had block it out this past few weeks, Bitcoin price and some coins like ETH is now.starting to grow again and I hope even little progress can do as long as it will grow then it can bloom again before December.
djlenna12345

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

Oh my God, how glad I am that the market began to recover. I was so nervous the last couple of months. Now I understand that I did everything right, that I did not sell my tokens.

henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

We are all excited about the development of the crypto money market, but we are on our way to say we entered the bull season. With the passage of tax revenues in the United States, many investors have revived the market with new investments, but we still have not been able to catch the exact increase we want.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
Alot of factors have contributed to the bearish market we have since December last year and we can not actually the bad icos is the reason for the bearish sentiment. The governments banning on some of the cryptocurrencies activities contributed negatively on the state of the cryptocurrencies market and people selling out of panic. The bull time has come and holding is a must.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

there were some critical points of resistance that made it clear that they were able to break them successfully.

Kosmog

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

It seems market is going to recover in the following months. Great opportunity for ICOs imho.
ICO success rate for 2017 was low because all projects were made for being a currency and just that. Blockchain is capable of much more than that.

Take a look at Open Collectors Network ( https://opencollectors.network/https://t.me/opencollectorsnetwork )

Platform has currently no competition, with regards to the possibility of creating tokens and in general, to the breadth of use cases possible on the platform.  ( backed by ICO trackers & reviewers )

The market for non-fungible items is virtually endless. If you look around, almost all things you see can be categorized: people, cars, streets, shops, products, art and so on. One thing all these have in common is their respective items are all different from one another.

The future protocol for one-of-a-kind tokens - amazing team & advisors (companies: IBM, Twitch, eSports, Spectiv, Stefanini, ING... )

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
gaobobo

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:40:28 AM

I believe that in the near future will be realized, can insist on the core strength, the speculation of the run of the estimate has already run. I think it's a good time to build a warehouse, and I'm doing it.
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:46:41 AM

I still do not understand people in doubt. Spring is always good for markets. Almost every coin found its dip since january and this is either a bull season or reaction from the market. It is obvious that this spring will continue in May and we will see new ath in most altcoins in terms of btc value
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: