Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀  (Read 3538 times)
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:40:34 PM

Obviously every crypto has it's disadvantages, but what are they?
Actually, XRP is very centralized. Additionally, ripple market will have a huge capitalization compared with the rest cryptos in that case because of its big emission, it is impossible nowadays
And what do you think about investing in XRP. Is it worth?
Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:43:12 PM

Obviously every crypto has it's disadvantages, but what are they?
Actually, XRP is very centralized. Additionally, ripple market will have a huge capitalization compared with the rest cryptos in that case because of its big emission, it is impossible nowadays
And what do you think about investing in XRP. Is it worth?
Yes, sure. but only for short term!
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

Will you manage the ICO despite the current situation on the crypto-market ?
I think that the situation in the crypto-market will be a lot better in the nearest future and there is no risk in starting ICO
It is nice to hear such positive projection!

I have the same opinion, I think the market will come back. It's just a matter of time and I think we are willing to wait for it to be enjoyable. I think ICO is not in jeopardy and investors should not be afraid.
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:55:55 PM

Alicoin Cash is a good platform for those who want to buy/sell real goods for cryptocurrency. I think this project opens up great opportunities for cryptocurrency holders since there is already no need to change the cryptocurrency for fiat money in order to buy goods online that saves money and time for cryptocurrency holders.
Altcner

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

I think that the situation in the crypto-market will be a lot better in the nearest future and there is no risk in starting ICO
The situation will never change. If you think so, then there will never be a suitable time to begin because of a lot of risks.
What do you mean by "The situation will never change" ?? explain, please
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:51:46 PM

In my opinion, all of us would like to know more about your team and the main investors
Do you think that they will disclose investor information? I think it's a mystery.
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

In my opinion, all of us would like to know more about your team and the main investors
Do you think that they will disclose investor information? I think it's a mystery.
It's an open secret, obvious to all, that Alicoins' importance on market cannot be overrated by now.
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

It's an open secret, obvious to all, that Alicoins' importance on market cannot be overrated by now.

Why do you need this XRP coin? Patriarch Bitcoin is now chief of all, as the standard of the cryptographic world. Recently, CEO Twitter Jack Dorsey said that in the future Bitcoin will surpass the dollar and that there will be 2 currencies in the world. One will be the main in offline, the second - in the network. Dorsey assumes that Bitcoin will become the main currency of the network in the next 10 years. Have you heard of this?
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:57:03 AM

Smart move to avoid unnecessary hustle that comes with information leaks. There's no need to overreact now, though, it's only the beginning of the road.
marilouadrie

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:02:40 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 11:39:30 AM by marilouadrie

Smart move to avoid unnecessary hustle that comes with information leaks. There's no need to overreact now, though, it's only the beginning of the road.
I wouldn't call it overreacting, it is just natural need of curious people for some new information.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

At any studying in the beginning of the way of course the most important it should be learned what people behind this project. You of course are right being interested in such questions. It is just an important question, studying is required all where you are going to invest.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

I will ask this one more time and then this is a clear skip for me. Is the team known or not? If you guys are anonymous could you please share publicly available info about you?
Alicoin.cash

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

Bring a friend and get rewarded.

There are several simple steps to join our affiliate program: create an account, receive your unique ID all promotional materials such as banners and videos and spread them. After a new user joins us using the link provided by you, you receive a reward.

The ICO affiliate program consists of 7 levels and allows any user to get back 10% of total purchase. Do you already know someone, who'd like to join Alicoin? Hurry up – the sooner you start the more reward you get.

Details on our website!
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:41:33 AM

There are several simple steps to join our affiliate program: create an account, receive your unique ID all promotional materials such as banners and videos and spread them. After a new user joins us using the link provided by you, you receive a reward.

The ICO affiliate program consists of 7 levels and allows any user to get back 10% of total purchase. Do you already know someone, who'd like to join Alicoin? Hurry up – the sooner you start the more reward you get.

Details on our website!
Can I still bring a friend once the project is launched already?
Alicoin.cash

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

I will ask this one more time and then this is a clear skip for me. Is the team known or not? If you guys are anonymous could you please share publicly available info about you?

This was an important moment for the Alicoin community. In a few days we will publish information about the team on our website.
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

This was an important moment for the Alicoin community. In a few days we will publish information about the team on our website.

The representative of the project Alicoin already twice here on the forum answered the question about the team, about the imminent presentation of the Alicoin team!
And he said that she would be introduced here afterwards. Well, well done, that once again answered.
We are waiting for the presentation of the project team Alicoin.
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

Details on our website!
Can I still bring a friend once the project is launched already?
as I understood you can bring your friends during ICO
StacyKo

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

I think it's must rather then mystery. People want to be sure that the project is sponsored well and it seems like a kind of insurance not only for project but for users as well.
komawei

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:34:49 PM

I think it's must rather then mystery. People want to be sure that the project is sponsored well and it seems like a kind of insurance not only for project but for users as well.
If Alicoin really has large investors joining in, it will also solicit the opinions of investors.
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

as they said they will publish info about team, but if investor doesn't want to tell his name it's his right. don't u think so?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: