Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀  (Read 3549 times)
marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

Why wouldn't real creators ask for money? If they produce high quality content and have a lot of followers they should also be rewarded if they do something about a project that reaches out to them.
because they earn money from this project, or you think that they're didn't have some profit from this?
But they need something to get started, and even more if they want to get started on a good project.
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

Why wouldn't real creators ask for money? If they produce high quality content and have a lot of followers they should also be rewarded if they do something about a project that reaches out to them.
because they earn money from this project, or you think that they're didn't have some profit from this?
But they need something to get started, and even more if they want to get started on a good project.
so did you hear about such thing as start-up capital?
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

Haha man, if there is no team there will also be no investment from my side. It is as simple as that. Why don't you all send me your money? You don't need to know me, do you?
we're all waiting for this presentation, and of course clever people won't invest if they don't know who is the team

They often have crazy excuses like they are afraid of being put into jail, but not because they want to scam people, but rather because they want to change the world and authorities will hunt them down... of course Cheesy
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

I think that the essence of such start-ups is to get a profit from a small amount of investments (capital).
StacyKo

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:32:25 PM

As I understood you have to decide for yourself how much you think it's worth to invest .
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

Haha man, if there is no team there will also be no investment from my side. It is as simple as that. Why don't you all send me your money? You don't need to know me, do you?
we're all waiting for this presentation, and of course clever people won't invest if they don't know who is the team

They often have crazy excuses like they are afraid of being put into jail, but not because they want to scam people, but rather because they want to change the world and authorities will hunt them down... of course Cheesy
Completely agree with you, it's absolutely ridiculous
StacyKo

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

🚀 The Alicoin Cash ICO has declared itself in Turkey! 🚀
15 % Bonus still available!!!
Join Alicoin Cash ICO now!

https://coin-turk.com/alicoin-cash-icosu-devam-ediyor
The fact that ICO Alicoin Cash started and in Turkey is good!
Still it would be wonderful to show oneself in Europe, in Asia, in the former Soviet countries.
Don't you think "Soviet countries" are not besties for declaring?
malfurionbtcn

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

🚀 The Alicoin Cash ICO has declared itself in Turkey! 🚀
15 % Bonus still available!!!
Join Alicoin Cash ICO now!

https://coin-turk.com/alicoin-cash-icosu-devam-ediyor
The fact that ICO Alicoin Cash started and in Turkey is good!
Still it would be wonderful to show oneself in Europe, in Asia, in the former Soviet countries.
Why do you think so? To my mind you are not completely right
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:01:06 AM

All the same, their promotion of 15% bonuses is like a happiness straight from the investing!
also, I didn't hear about deposits in other projects, you can save 10% of your investments without doing anything, it's great
Here you need to clarify, save 10% of your investments, and doing nothing, it's great, especially if it's monthly.
For example, you go on vacation or are busy with New Year celebrations, so use the opportunities of Alicoin Cash Staking.
Let the coins work, while you are busy with something else.
marilouadrie

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:10:50 AM

Maybe, but nobody can deny that those countries have large markets with huge potential.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:44:24 AM

Maybe, but nobody can deny that those countries have large markets with huge potential.
If you mean commodity markets with great potential, then I agree with you. However, if you mean the cryptocurrency market then it is at the initial level of development.
marilouadrie

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:49:25 AM

If you mean commodity markets with great potential, then I agree with you. However, if you mean the cryptocurrency market then it is at the initial level of development.
And that is why it is great. If people there don't have a traditional reliance on banks or insurance companies, it means that psychologically it will be much easier for them to get into crypto.
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:25:24 AM

I see this project at the first time and it looks very promising,guys! Gonna follow you and read the latest news. Keep it up!
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

I see this project at the first time and it looks very promising,guys! Gonna follow you and read the latest news. Keep it up!
Well, it's a pleasure for us to see a new personnel here! Especially when it comes to cryptocurrency!
marilouadrie

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

Well, it's a pleasure for us to see a new personnel here! Especially when it comes to cryptocurrency!
New points of view and fresh ideas are the thing that truly keeps projects alive.
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:26:23 AM

New points of view and fresh ideas are the thing that truly keeps projects alive.
Every point of view should be taken into account in order to have a grasp of what the community wants.
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:09:18 AM

Thank you for the words of support. It's always great when there are like-minded people.
Especially in the period of the formation of the project.
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

As I understood you have to decide for yourself how much you think it's worth to invest .
of course it's my decission, but we was talking not about investments. better call it "donation" into a project, and I think that it isn't good for crypto
lennox_dan

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:44:51 AM

I don't think they will come up with a reasonable explanation as to why they'd resolve to actions such as you described.
I could've said that they don't need an explanation but, well, you're right, they aren't so bad.
It's probably a minor disturbance anyway, I suggest you focus on ICO while bonuses are up.
Well, I can focus on ICO if it's good enough as a project. Bonuses play a secondary role for me. But it's only my humble opinion, of course.
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

of course it's my decission, but we was talking not about investments. better call it "donation" into a project, and I think that it isn't good for crypto

why you called it "donation"?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: