Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀  (Read 3549 times)
StacyKo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

It is a bit unclear how will the smart investment program work?
In the White papers of the Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment project, all this is told in detail.
Read, you will not regret. There everything is described in detail. Good luck in finding knowledge.
For example, they state that "The smart investment program is valuable as clients can stop participating in the investment at any time
without waiting for the expiration of contract terms and get a return of the entire initial capital.
It should be taken into account that the accrued interest for program participation is burned out. "
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:25:52 PM

Have you already seen that the information about the project creators was added? The team looks very impressive
I thought everyone has seen this info already. After lots of questions page was created and now it's clear for all of us what team looks like. Thank you, AliCoin. Gonna check their LinkedIn profiles as well
And what do you think of the CEO of Alicoin? He is known to be a very experienced person in the sphere of technologies
It's great when CEO is  experienced in the sphere he works at
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:26:00 PM

If someone has not yet seen it, there's a team section on our website, once again, we are not an anonymous or incognito team, all information on us is available.
https://alicoin.cash/en

thank you for giving a link, now everything is clear. glad to see your team
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

Can’t wait for their Telegram channel to be released as well!
It will undoubtedly make the popularity of the project go sky-high!
Roger! It will also increase amount of new given by the project to its clients!
Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:58:54 PM

Telegram is one of the most popular and convenient messangers nowadays. It would be a great move from Alicoin
In addition to this, I think they should promote Alicoin YouTube channel because it is a possibility to involve a wider audience
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:02:11 PM

Telegram is one of the most popular and convenient messangers nowadays. It would be a great move from Alicoin
In addition to this, I think they should promote Alicoin YouTube channel because it is a possibility to involve a wider audience
Yeah, as previously was said, partnership with bloggers would have allowed to spread out an ICO's advertisement around Youtube!
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

Yeah, as previously was said, partnership with bloggers would have allowed to spread out an ICO's advertisement around Youtube!
What do you think which bloggers should Alicoin co-operate with?
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:14:35 PM

of course it's my decission, but we was talking not about investments. better call it "donation" into a project, and I think that it isn't good for crypto
why you called it "donation"?
because it was disscusion about situation when "real creators ask for money". how will you call it?

I get it. I mean, that It can be like donation, but it also can be investments.  The difference is how creators ask about it. if it's small amounts, unlimited, then yes, it's more like donat. but if the amounts are large and stable, then it's more like investments.
Olivia_Nielsin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

of course it's my decission, but we was talking not about investments. better call it "donation" into a project, and I think that it isn't good for crypto
why you called it "donation"?
because it was disscusion about situation when "real creators ask for money". how will you call it?

I get it. I mean, that It can be like donation, but it also can be investments.  The difference is how creators ask about it. if it's small amounts, unlimited, then yes, it's more like donat. but if the amounts are large and stable, then it's more like investments.
I generally think that since this projects is an economic activity, it is better for it to use the term "investment" because investments mean future profits for investors.
Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:25:41 PM

I think it can be Nick Szabo or Ruben Alexander because of their popularity and credibility in crypto-sphere
malfurionbtcn

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

I think it can be Nick Szabo or Ruben Alexander because of their popularity and credibility in crypto-sphere
I think that it's not neccessary to co-operate with bloggers from crypto-sphere, cause their popularity is quite low comparing with the others
Olivia_Nielsin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:30:47 PM

Maybe you know which cryptocurrencies they've been collaborating with before?
karasuri

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:39 PM

If someone has not yet seen it, there's a team section on our website, once again, we are not an anonymous or incognito team, all information on us is available.

It is very surprising that the team is international. Most often these are people from one country or a region at least. But it causes more confidence than suspicion, since such a team is precisely aimed at the result.
karasuri

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:37:54 PM

I think that it's not neccessary to co-operate with bloggers from crypto-sphere, cause their popularity is quite low comparing with the others

The important thing is not what their audience is, but how many leads they will bring. And I think it's not serious so, but it gives its results.
Olivia_Nielsin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

It is very surprising that the team is international. Most often these are people from one country or a region at least. But it causes more confidence than suspicion, since such a team is precisely aimed at the result.
It is very cool that we can see and read about team members in open access. This gives the project more reliability.
malfurionbtcn

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:43:48 PM

If I am not wrong, the first one is connected with BTC
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:44:11 PM

It is very cool that we can see and read about team members in open access. This gives the project more reliability.
It does also shows a responsibility of the project as one of the main paths of it. By the way, I have my previous question ignored, is there any opportunity to avoid fees/charges in "proceed of the transaction" stage?
karasuri

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

I would be interested to see their LinkedIn. It would show all the way.
Olivia_Nielsin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:47:43 PM

The work of these bloggers with good cryptocurrencies in the past can also bring its part to success for Alicoin.
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

The work of these bloggers with good cryptocurrencies in the past can also bring its part to success for Alicoin.
Nonetheless, there is pretty hard work for this project in the nearest future to achieve its satisfying result!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: