Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:19:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3983 times)
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:48:30 AM

Do not worry with ethereum it will rise soon. I am just speculating but people are buying more bitcoin because the price really went down, people are just taking advantage of the price which drives the price higher. Once the bitcoin demand settle they will look for altcoins and ethereum will be the number one alt coin to look for.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

Now the Ethereum price is start to increases and it had reached 584$ now.If it's continues we can expect the huge raise in the price.I had some ETH in my wallet and now I had decided to hold my coins.When the price increase to any peak,I will get additional dollars from it.But I won't get that,if had sell by seeing the small rise.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Wabaman

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

Eth is just following the foots steps of bitcoin just like any other altcoins do. Its just a matter of how high or low is thier price are going. For example if bitcoin drops by lets say 30% in 1 day, other altcoins will also drop but with different percentage, possibly higher or lower. This happen most of the time. Another example, try to look at the price charts, if you look at the price of bitcoin dated february 6, 2018 and compare it to other cryptocurrencies, you'll see that almost all cryptocurrencies drops at the same date. Just follow the bitcoin thread you might get an idea.
zokilnmet

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

It's really not good situation nowadays around crypto currency especially ETH. The price from the beginning of the year downs x3. It's incredible
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

The ether is getting cheaper this time to buy up for how much it is not a pity and with popcorn to monitor the panic  Wink
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

It's really not good situation nowadays around crypto currency especially ETH. The price from the beginning of the year downs x3. It's incredible

I know ethreum is going through rough ride nowadays from last couple of weeks but it's not the end as we know the capability of ethreum and I am sure these dumps are temporary and soon we are heading towards a massive pump.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

No need to be confused. Sometimes Bitcoin as a market leader in the cryptocurrency market has the ability to effect other cryptocurrency to go where it is going. Where on a bullish market other cryptocurrencies go up together with Bitcoin. But when it is a bearish market only the market leader is going up as all other traders is focusing on one cryptocurrency and that is Bitcoin. Also even though Ethereum is down now it doesn't mean it can't go pass 1,000$, this of this as a bargain sale happening for late comers in crypto trading.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:02:48 AM

I know ethreum is going through rough ride nowadays from last couple of weeks but it's not the end as we know the capability of ethreum and I am sure these dumps are temporary and soon we are heading towards a massive pump.

With so many bad news, ETH was really affected and its value was unexpectedly going down. With no specific reasons why ETH falls, what we can do for today is to hold and should stop worrying about the situation. This is crypto, everything can be possible and we should have the heart of stone to face this kind of problem.
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy

Im not sure but Bitcoin has a little domino effect when the price goes up or down, maybe because most of the coin in the market is basing their value with btc, but this doesnt apply all the time. Notice everytime btc rise eth will follow, as well as when btc fall.
But one thing is for sure, dont forget about the supply and demand, this will always apply in regard with the market price.
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy
You can see that although almost all of the indexes have recovered, ETH is not reversing yet. I think ETH's stagnation is due to problems from the manufacturer side that ETH's team still can not overcome. But according to my technical analysis, the price of ETH will rise sharply today, the price of ETH is reaching the accumulation and can rebound at any time.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

I think bitcoin price up and down not effect to the ETH. But I pretty sure ETH will rise and shine again in a few months.
The price will recovery but not depend bitcoin and other coins. Many issue about ETH will effect with ETH price in the market also.
ETH is good coins after bitcoin right now. So calm down and hold your ETH and you will see this year will increase.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy

I think they are unrelated with each other, what makes you think that they are related in terms of the prices. What you saw in the market is just the unrelated dependency of all the altcoins and bitcoin which makes them move along with the bitcoin itself. This is however related to the mega dumps only otherwise they are not hampering each others movement. In other times they will get spiked according to the natural positions of the development of project, status of the progress, popularity, news, hypes etc. Currently bitcoin is re-gaining the dominance and thus it is getting attention of many people around us. This might just help it grwo to new heights. However ether is just making the moves according to its ships speed nothing much.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

As I understood it was panic from some ICOs that raise huge quantity of ETH on their ICOs and now they panic and decided to sell their eTH. As I remember right this was done by EOS.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

Now the Ethereum price is start to increases and it had reached 584$ now.If it's continues we can expect the huge raise in the price.I had some ETH in my wallet and now I had decided to hold my coins.When the price increase to any peak,I will get additional dollars from it.But I won't get that,if had sell by seeing the small rise.
I am not surprised it will end up increasing. It is a market that obviously would always have a good support and once the market is beaten so low that way, there is always one option and that is for the market to go back testing the previous support as resistance. So far, I believe whatever is happening to Ethereum is also just a correction and nothing less. So, it is advisable to just take advantage of it.

Eth is just following the foots steps of bitcoin just like any other altcoins do. Its just a matter of how high or low is thier price are going.
And not just ETH, virtually all other altcoins are following the footstep of bitcoin. It is simple, once the price is low, just buy and I wonder when people would start realizing that and instead of busy seeing the negative and FUD that is being spread by everyone, they should see it as feeding on people's fears. I have been doing that for long now, and I have never for once regretted taking that action.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy
Well, it is very disappointing in our side because eth is from $1400 to $500 today just like we lose a half of our money we invest on it. But don't you think that this is the best opportunity for us to buy eth since it is stable in that price and we know that eth is the main partner of bitcoin in the transactions and trading.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

The price of Ethereum has been very frustrating for a lot of investors. As, a lot of investors had expected it would bubble this year and reach peak, but at present there is no sign that it would happen.

GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy
Well in my own point of view sometimes it is not enough that bitcoin alone can full up the other coins to rise it is also based on their own market where we can see rise or fall because of the traders.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

ETH reacting so hard because of alot of ICO project dumping the price on that reds market all goes down and will goes down deeper because of that , now is very bad position to see new deep !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

Ethereum got its own market. Evem when Bitcoin goes to the moon it can stay right there.
There may be withdrawal that happened since the ban of ICo's in both facebook and Twitter and it made a lot of impact.
If the investors will not get in again then that price of ETH might stay that way.

The regulation will be the one changing its wave once this ICO's proceed to what the government's wants them to do.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:41:25 PM

Look at a long term chart. Prices are still very high. Market just got ahead of its self and corrected. Then people panic sold at the bottom resulting in an over extended correction. In time prices will go back up.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: