Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3983 times)
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

It went down if you will look at the chart. from 800 usd to 500 something usd which is shocking because eth is very stable and something happen which made that happen.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:50:06 AM

Now the Ethereum price is start to increases and it had reached 584$ now.If it's continues we can expect the huge raise in the price.I had some ETH in my wallet and now I had decided to hold my coins.When the price increase to any peak,I will get additional dollars from it.But I won't get that,if had sell by seeing the small rise.
The market value of ETH was good some time ago and then it started dropping down but we can’t deny the fact that ETH is very much capable to have a significant increase in its market value and that I am very much sure that soon, we will be able to see the market value of ETH going up to 10k $ or even more than that. The demand of ETH is increasing which is an indication higher price.

ahah

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:05:35 AM

When the market warms up, Bitcoin's price is the first increase, followed by eth, xrp, bitcoin cash, and eth rises. One reason is that ico, a large number of ico, eth's demand began to grow, push up prices When the market fell, bitcoin prices began to fall first, and all other tokens began to fall, but ico projects were increasing, and eth would still be a better investment option.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

With ETH there are many issues and many reasons for its huge drop.

For one, the SEC and how they are regulating ICOs causes less demand for ETH tokens.

ETH since it originally had an ICO might be considered a security itself, not good.

Another reason is from the technicals. Back in Jan 2017 it was like $7.

There are also miners selling everyday to pay for their rigs and creates sell pressure.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:38:39 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 08:25:46 PM by tylerderden

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
As bitcoin price is gaining upwards momentum so focus is going towards bitcoin and people are diverting towards bitcoins from other altcoins. That's the reason of ethereum price being in the same range and the price of bitcoin increasing. But with time ethereum price and the price of Other altcoins will start to increase as the focus and news on bitcoin will start to decrease and the news on altcoins will increase which will lead to an increased amount of investors investing in altcoins and driving their prices up.
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

All people think that Ethereum is now stable, and prices will rise in the near future. Now is a good time to buy eth. So I will buy some Ethereum, wait for it to rise, and then gain certain benefits. Grin
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1160

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

It's really not good situation nowadays around crypto currency especially ETH. The price from the beginning of the year downs x3. It's incredible
Every situation is good and every one of them has their own purpose. As some are seeing the situation as bad, some are taking advantage of it and making the best profit from it in the long run. ETH just like every other altcoin as well has bitcoin has experienced a huge correction, so I do not see it as a problem for those who want to hold for long but as an opportunity. Those who are smart always see it that way.

Personally I do not have big expectations on eth as it lacks in real life developments, it may fall and it happened as expected but after hitting some big levels beyond $1000. So, it may bounce back and may not. Do not put all your money into one single coin hence not only in eth.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

that's normal. eth price will down when btc down and when btc rises it may be eth price silent or down but when btc price is silent then eth price will rise and altcoin price also. I think it is the basic science of any altcoin price including eth
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy

For some time now, the entire crypto market seems to be moving as one. It is not just Bitcoin or Ethereum that is going down. It is very obvious when you look at the charts that most of the time, they are moving in the same direction. When Bitcoin and Ethereum are going down, the rest of the altcoins are also going down. And when Bitcoin and Ethereum are going up, it seems all the altcoins are also going up. I think the issue here is about the entire crypto being put into a more serious scrutiny by the governments.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy
eth takes time to return to the highest position, eth is now one of the best coins. we do not need to worry about eth prices because eth is now a stable coin. so the eth decline must be temporary and will rise again.

justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:24:24 AM

Do not worry with ethereum it will rise soon. I am just speculating but people are buying more bitcoin because the price really went down, people are just taking advantage of the price which drives the price higher. Once the bitcoin demand settle they will look for altcoins and ethereum will be the number one alt coin to look for.
The bulls have already taken over Ethereum from dropping further anyway. The thing is that Ethereum will always remain a good project, so nothing stops it from growing, what surprises me is just that people are always busy complaining why a price is too low when they should be seeing it as an opportunity to buy.

You will never miss it when you take advantage of the fear of people as your own strength and buy when everyone is scared. I just learned these from my own experience even after reading these from books many times. Until we start reading other physiology, market may seem like a mystery.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

Ethereum price as of now is 500 dollars and we compared the price last few years it will decrease hundreds dollars. But it is okay because you can get more profit for sure to the ethereum because the price decreasing and this is good to buy more ethereum and possible to increase more the price after few years and possible to become next bitcoin. Ethereum is one of the potential coin.
Pool0x

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

BTC go down before ETH. ETH follow the move that BTC did.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

Today, the price of ETH has dropped but not significantly. I think that through this fluctuation, the price of ETH will increase a lot that we will be really surprised. In my opinion, should invest ETH now, buy more ETH. Surely you will not regret investing in it.

kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:01:07 AM

The regularity of trading has not been canceled. The market price is always either rising or falling. Catch the moment, buy at a low price and wait for your investment to grow! Good luck!
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:05:32 AM

the biggest difference is that the demand for bitcoin comes from a lot of different sources. from speculators trying to make money, from long term investors who know the potential of bitcoin as a decentralized currency, from those who want to get out of their centralized and corrupted economy, from rich people trying to park their money somewhere safe and out of reach, from people who want to use bitcoin as a currency,.... and this demand will always come back and grow over time. that is why each time bitcoin had a drop ever, it always recovers and comes back up and then rises big time.

but ethereum demand comes from only two groups: speculators who want to make quick amount of money because of its  pumps and those who want to invest in an ICO and make a quick amount of money because of ICOs and their pumps. this type of demand never comes back and with all the ICO troubles these days it may as well go away for good at some point.

Only Bitcoin
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

actually bitcoin doesn't influence ethereum price directly, i mean the decline price several months ago until now its affect all the coins overall. not like the domino effect, where bitcoin is the main character. so when bitcoin price is rise again, some alternative coin still stuck in the bottom of the market
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:54:38 AM

It went down if you will look at the chart. from 800 usd to 500 something usd which is shocking because eth is very stable and something happen which made that happen.

Check the market cap and Bitcoin price, you can see as many charts as possible when bitcoin price is kept decreasing, automatically the price of Ethereum will decrease in the market. Don't panic about ETH price, when everything settles automatically the price will increase.
BTC-Market

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:19:43 PM

it's awful situation with eth and cryptocurrency market. Reducing x4 for eth it's incredible for only 3 months
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

Simce my entrance to crypto market, i have realized that dominant cryptpcurrencies like bitcoin amd ethereum, bitcoin cash are inter-connected due to which each coin drops and then follows track of bitcoin when the price starts to up.
This situation can be understood better at the current moment as the price of btc is down right now, so is happening with these two altcoins
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: