Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:12:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3982 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:37:47 PM

Now we see that the ethereum has dramatically going down until now due to lack of supply in the market and the bitcoin also are not yet recover of his price but i know there is a time that ethereum will going up sharply of price.

The market is quiet dump again, and I think almost all coins is dump. ETH done a great thing this year and I believe it will continue to soar high after this bear market, we will see it soon.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:41:15 PM

I will not worry about the price of ethereum. despite a deep price decline, I would love to see it. so i can buy ethereum with cheap price.  Grin Roll Eyes
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:01:12 AM

Just like other alt coins, ethereum influenced by Bitcoin. Remember these rules:

Btc up = alt coin down
Btc stable = alt coin up
Btc down = alt coin down
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:20:56 AM

I do not know what happened to the price either.
I remember it being above $1000 now it reaches $450 today.
Unreal loss for those who held alot of these a month ago and did not sell any. Sad

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:50:02 AM

I do not know what happened to the price either.
I remember it being above $1000 now it reaches $450 today.
Unreal loss for those who held alot of these a month ago and did not sell any. Sad
Here we go again, we are in the situation that altcoin is at its dip, we should worry because as ETH drops this would give us a chance
to accumulate more, eventually it will be back soon, just keep that hope and be patient because it's the trend here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:53:57 AM

Bitcoin has droped its price. It means that ethereum has to drop to. It is hard for something to have a stable price while bitcoin keeps going down like this. We have to accept the true that bitcoin affects other coins price and when we are trading with altcoins, we have to look at bitcoin price too Wink

buanakata

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:55:11 AM

Although such an imbalance between the price of Btc and Etherium hope you are calm because between the two are very strong synergy, for example if Btc rises automatically Etherium will go up too
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:07:04 AM

Just like other alt coins, ethereum influenced by Bitcoin. Remember these rules:

Btc up = alt coin down
Btc stable = alt coin up
Btc down = alt coin down
i think there is reason that caused that.bitcoin as main cryptocurrency could be a benchmark and influence market psychology.while bitcoin prise rising it mean investor trust in market.and also could be trust to another cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:14:53 AM

I think that the etherium will fall below the level of 550.00 will give the prospect of reduction to the levels of 450.00 and 335.00. Further growth may resume

rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:30:49 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
the price of ethereum is influenced by the btc price, but for ethereum coins it does not have to worry because now the price of ethereum can be fairly stable and may be used as a good alternative coin for investments other than bitcoin.

We used to see the price movement of ETH in the past years following bitcoin but in the past days ETH change its way and its dropping. There's no specific reason why this thing is happening, maybe ETH is in the correction mode but yeah there's no reason to panic in fact this is a golden opportunity now to have this coin.
that's right, we just need to keep watching and keep panic. I'm sure Ethereum will rise again but it only takes longer time to recover compared to bitcoin.

rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:20:59 AM

Obviously, the price of ethereum is based on bitcoin's value, though some other times bitcoin rise up but still the ethereum didn't. It's normal for the other crypto currency to go down while bitcoin is in high price. It's not all the time that they were just relying on bitcoin though these crypto currencies are based in bitcoin but it is still depend in the demand and supply of a certain crypto currency.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:24:42 AM

seems like people don't want to invest ethereum at this time maybe they are invested in some altcoins, but I believe in ETH it will increase soon, people will invest back in ETH. So those who bought ethereum right now will earn big profit in the future.

enawati

Activity: 574

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:52:53 AM

There are will be any times for BTC and ETH going up, can be BTC first or ETH first. When BTC going up and ETH down because many trader sell ETH for BTC. But when any bad news related crypto many trader sell all crypto for fiat or USDT. Use technical analysis will help to understanding the price action of both coins.

kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

Although the price of coins from the top depends on the price of bitcoin, there are other factors.
When the market falls, investors decide how to keep their investments. They sell assets or invest in those that are more predictable or interesting to them. This leads to an even greater fall in prices. That's what we're seeing now. In addition, for ETH at the moment there is no news that can provoke an increase in its value.
lvincent

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

Most of the time altcoins like ETH depends on bitcoin but not always, ETH has it's own factors that's affecting its price bitcoin is bouncing back now but that does'nt mean ETH will gonna blunve back too eth and bitcoin investors are different and the supply and demand of ETH is different from bitcoin. Bitcoin and ETH is still too different to each other it will not gonna always depends on bitcoin.

magicmeyk

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:51:20 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy
Well for me, I think not only ETH but most altcoins are dropping because of bitcoin. They are connected to each other because most traders/investors are converting their money through bitcoin.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy

I believe most people still hold their eth asset and decides not to buy because they have faith down trend still running, that's personal opinion and I respect that. Second reason is, eth fees for exchange activity get higher ( relative ) and make people use another altcoin to finish their crypto activity. My reason look's like psychology but I believe it's true.   

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

Many investors have had high hopes with Ethereum at the beginning of this year. But, its price has been very frustrating over the past few days and there is no sign that it would increase soon.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:49:42 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy
You can see that ETH prices are being hit by the price floors, in addition affected by the market is in crisis, prices of bitcoin and altcoin are fluctuating complicated and difficult to guess so the price of ETH is not can increase. In addition, ETH is experiencing tremendous problems from ICO projects and is trying to overcome the shortcomings, I think this is the main reason that the price of ETH is down.
aliwinchester

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:16:58 AM

I think this is an affective by the news that Twitter has already blocked the advertisement about the cryptos , so that means ETH will be effected .
People will think this is a really bad news for cryptos specially ETH so i guess they sell all their coins into fiats.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: