Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3982 times)
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

BTC influences the price of every cryptocurrency in the market and ETH is one of them. And one other thing I have come to notice is that the price of BTC is usually more volatile than every other cryptocurrency, and it fluctuates a lot, while other cryptocurrencies does not. So if BTC goes down, it takes a while and you will see others go down too. When it goes up, others don’t usually follow immediately, it will take a little time before you will see them fluctuate to the other direction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
the price of ethereum is influenced by the btc price, but for ethereum coins it does not have to worry because now the price of ethereum can be fairly stable and may be used as a good alternative coin for investments other than bitcoin.
Yes, eth price is influenced by the bitcoin but I don't also think even if bitcoin price went up eth will observe bitcoin if its still going to go up again, and as of now, bitcoin is dropping again even more. Maybe that is why eth is not rising up again even a little because bitcoin is not rising up with even 15% of its price.
Rainbowwww

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy

As for me its a normal situation because the market is being on correction. My piece of advice is don't panic and just hold for better time. If you give attention on ICO's market you will see that its a bad time for a new project. I have a list of some sturtups which, to my opinion,  will be to the moon maybe in summer. For instance, one of them is Merculet.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

That is the general trend but as you saw it already, it is not always the case. Ultimately, the price of Eth is determined by the market. More buyers usually leads to higher prices.
Ethereum price is a 2nd favourite currency in the cryptocurrency world . But present situation is very risky for ethereum price . I don't selling ethereum because ethereum price is going to dogs. I decide to save in future.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

Yes, I think the current market is volatile causing the altcoin and bitcoin to slow down. Nowadays most people are holding ETH, they are very confused and worried whether it still exists in the market because the price is decreasing day by day. I hope ETH will soon recover and thrive in the future.

surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

BTC influences the price of every cryptocurrency in the market and ETH is one of them. And one other thing I have come to notice is that the price of BTC is usually more volatile than every other cryptocurrency, and it fluctuates a lot, while other cryptocurrencies does not. So if BTC goes down, it takes a while and you will see others go down too. When it goes up, others don’t usually follow immediately, it will take a little time before you will see them fluctuate to the other direction.

I only agree with you to some extent. Well, as far as we know that bitcoin price takes significant impact to all of coin in cryptomarket, not except for ethereum. Yep, bitcoin is notoriously volatile, so do other coins. However, sometimes it’s not like that, because according to the market, I’ve seen that bitcoin got down but ethereum still got increased. It’ve been just most of  time that all coin is affected by bitcoin, it doesn’t completely depend on bitcoin fluctuation. 

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

In my opinion. when bitcoin prices are stable, then traders who have eth will sell some of their eth to buy bitcoin. this is the cause of the decrease in eth prices when bitcoin prices begin to stabilize at the lowest prices.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:20:50 PM

I've seen that ethereum is the most throw away coin when this sadness lasts, already more than 50% ethereum wasted compared to last February. what will happen next with ethereum but we must remain trust and optimistic.

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy
Basic logic 101 na matter those two compete there will be now factors that could really prove those two are collaborating. In a sense that they could manipulate things around. Trading with ethereum is easy cause it only covers only so little on fees.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy
Patience is the key, I read if Bitcoin up altcoins down, Bitcoin down altcoins down, but when Bitcoin stable altcoins up. A lot of members believe if the journey from cryptocurrency is still long.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy
Patience is the key, I read if Bitcoin up altcoins down, Bitcoin down altcoins down, but when Bitcoin stable altcoins up. A lot of members believe if the journey from cryptocurrency is still long.
true, patience is the key. I think every year the price of eth is always decreasing, and after the end of the year, the price just peaked. for now, we can only see the situation, and it seems that the eth price will soon rise.
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:02:41 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy
You can see that the price of ETH has been falling drastically in the last few days due to a part of the market going down and partly because ETH is experiencing problems from the manufacturers that they have not be able to

In addition, the projects running on ETH are facing great challenges and can not continue to operate. Therefore, the prices of ETH are continuously decreasing during the past days.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy
You can see that the price of ETH has been falling drastically in the last few days due to a part of the market going down and partly because ETH is experiencing problems from the manufacturers that they have not be able to

In addition, the projects running on ETH are facing great challenges and can not continue to operate. Therefore, the prices of ETH are continuously decreasing during the past days.
These are valid reasons for justifying the horrible decrease in the value of the master of altcoins i.e. ethereum. What I would like to add is that it is fundamentally going down because of bitcoin. Since the market trends are set my bitcoin and rest of all coins follow it without any other choice. So I believe that just like all other altcoins, ethereum is under the influence of the king of crypto currencies.
wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

ETH is good coins after bitcoin right now,ETH is getting cheaper, this is time to buy more .
tinkerman

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

Supply and Demand. Drops just means lesser Demand  Wink
Nothing complex there
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

Eth price today ios so sucks, many investors and traders loss their funds because of the downtrend in the price of ethereum and i think it will take too much time again to recover. The price of ethereum is back again to the start where i first use crypto.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

All the crypto market is down it is normal for us and due to bitcoin decline the crypto market is affected badly but if the bitcoin prices become normal and the Ether usage is more and more increased then the prices will rise and for a good reason Ether is doing well a less amount of price is affected but the future is bright and used for many payments in the world.

kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

ETH's price today fell 1.09% compared to yesterday. This means that the purchasing power of ETH today will increase, many will buy ETH at low prices. After this low threshold of ETH the price will rise again. It may take a long time but ETH will confirm its value in the near future. I believe so.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:10:00 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy
the price of ethereum is influenced by the btc price, but for ethereum coins it does not have to worry because now the price of ethereum can be fairly stable and may be used as a good alternative coin for investments other than bitcoin.
Yes, eth price is influenced by the bitcoin but I don't also think even if bitcoin price went up eth will observe bitcoin if its still going to go up again, and as of now, bitcoin is dropping again even more. Maybe that is why eth is not rising up again even a little because bitcoin is not rising up with even 15% of its price.
We all know this fact that bitcoin is the top rated and most influential coin in the entire crypto market and that it has a very strong hold in the market. The market value of almost all other crypto coins is greatly affected by the market value of the bitcoin but still there is not 100% involvement of the bitcoin in deciding the market value of nay of the crypto coin. There are lot of other factors as well which result in increase or decrease in the market value of any of the coin.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:42:40 PM

I think ETH will grow to may, not before. In summer, the entire currency will go up. While we have to wait.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: