Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3984 times)
BigBos

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

Ethereum value still priced against bitcoin.  Ethereum is not valued on it is own.  Just like every other Altcoin,  whatever happens to bitcoin affect Altcoin.  And historically Altcoin usually respond to volatility of bitcoin both positively and negatively.
well, nowadays eth price rises are very difficult to happen. even yesterday's rise only happened a few hours before dump back. waiting is probably the best decision for now, as it is likely that the ETH price will rise again at the end of the year.
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:00:25 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks to Cheesy
I think this is very reasonable. The rise and fall of the Ethereum price have become a very common thing. And if the price of Ethereum goes down it is only temporary and will rise again within a few months. So I always respond with calm and not panic. If I panic then I sell Ethereum that I have, in fact, I will even get big losses for my panic.
Maslate

Activity: 3052
Merit: 695

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:06:12 AM

Ethereum value still priced against bitcoin.  Ethereum is not valued on it is own.  Just like every other Altcoin,  whatever happens to bitcoin affect Altcoin.  And historically Altcoin usually respond to volatility of bitcoin both positively and negatively.
well, nowadays eth price rises are very difficult to happen. even yesterday's rise only happened a few hours before dump back. waiting is probably the best decision for now, as it is likely that the ETH price will rise again at the end of the year.
If we will not witness a good price in the first half of this year then for sure we will hit a new ATH in the 2nd half of the year.
Based on my observation, the crypto market is not performing well in the first half but in the 2nd half they always rise and end with a good price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:34:56 AM

If we will not witness a good price in the first half of this year then for sure we will hit a new ATH in the 2nd half of the year.
Based on my observation, the crypto market is not performing well in the first half but in the 2nd half they always rise and end with a good price.

This year the whole market are performing abnormality (down trend) we can expect that most project that have no real product can be die this year. The price of ethereum are falling down up to (50%) from the begginning of this year because bitcoin encounter many bad news from the first quarter of this year.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1167

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy

I think the current price of ethereum depends on bitcoin prices, as long as bitcoin still gets bad news the bitcoin price will still stay below and tends to decline just like the current price of ethereum, that's what causes the price of ethereum to fall as cheaply as this.
The current price of virtually the whole market is totally dependent on bitcoin anyway but most times, we may get to see some altcoins move a little bit with bitcoin on consolidation and transfer of funds into bitcoin afterwards.

Well, let's see how things would turn out in coming weeks, but for me, I have been refueling and loading up and waiting for the moment that some would end up joining the Fomo for those of us buying now will be reaping the benefit. It is a speculative market already, and it will always happen.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

I think ETH will grow to may, not before. In summer, the entire currency will go up. While we have to wait.
that's right and do not worry about the decrease of ETH price because with the time not too long the price of ETH will go back up again at the beginning
Anyone even worrying now is only bothered about the present or the immediate gain which is a mentality that is very bad for investments. This is meant to be a long term investment and people should be considering moments like this as a good time to buy and not to whine about the drop in the price of any asset. It is normal, but I always see it as the days of accumulation for the future which is what the bigger investors are already doing.

The current price of virtually the whole market is totally dependent on bitcoin anyway but most times, we may get to see some altcoins move a little bit with bitcoin on consolidation and transfer of funds into bitcoin afterwards.
There were times eth showed some exceptions with rest of altcoins. But now a days I need to agree with you as the entire altcoin market is tightly tied with bitcoin prices. All the happening to eth in the fast few weeks are just due to bitcoin's volatile downtrend. No doubts in that.
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy

Base on my observation also if the price of bitcoin the price of etherium also drop and if the price of bitcoin goes up the same what happen in etherium. Sometimes etherium is stay and sometime bitcoin down but not always.
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

it's quite a natural phenomenon, we see such paintings every year! it is not necessary to worry, because we all know that the etherium is a powerful coin, and that's just about the fall of the whole market and not just one coin!
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:15:24 AM

One big minus of the Eth is Vitalik, it depends a lot on him. It costs him something to say and the Eth will react very strongly! Bitcoin does not have that, bitcoin does not depend on anyone!
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

The Ethereum price is still linked to the Bitcoin price. When Bitcoin goes up, Ethereum will often go down a bit until it stabilizes. As Bitcoin declines in value, Ethereum either goes down along with it, or sees a small gain. These values often correct themselves within mere hours, though.

darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

I don't know why it keeps dropping but I do know there are alot of people who are putting in a bunch of buy orders for under $400 and are getting them filled quite readily. Embarrassed
What do we expect ? As some people are complaining, some people are seeing it as an advantage to buy more for the long run. One thing that most old investors have got to live with from experience, got used to and moments they will never let pass them by.

Nothing is wrong with ETH price as far as I am concerned, and anyone who is smart enough would know that the only thing with the price now is that there is a mouthwatering offer for those who are ready to get it. Even eth is an inflationary coin, due to its active admin and team, we can be sure about bumping in coming months. So we can expect eth prices to test $1000 anyhow in coming months too.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

I don't think there is anything wrong with Ethereums price, it's price had been low ever since and never had it increased or skyrocketed like Bitcoins price. Never compare the progression of this coin because it has a different feature with Bitcoin that's why its price is like that. But this coin is one to be watched out for because it has a lot to offer and could be next to Bitcoin.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

I don't think there is anything wrong with Ethereums price, it's price had been low ever since and never had it increased or skyrocketed like Bitcoins price. Never compare the progression of this coin because it has a different feature with Bitcoin that's why its price is like that. But this coin is one to be watched out for because it has a lot to offer and could be next to Bitcoin.
I also feel that there is nothing unusual with Ethereum because the current price of ethereum has been corrected and returned to the starting price. but behind all that ethereum has an excellent potential for improvement over the long term.

blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

well, what ever is going i think it is right because people are heaving chance to invest the money and as we know ETH is second good coin after bitcoin and it is valuable coin and we have chance to invest there and when the price will get the speed then people will make profit and also new people who are just investing and trading they also will be think positive and now ETH price is growing.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

yes maybe for some reason altcoin prices follow the btc price but not all of them, it could be because the demand is quiet and many want to sell so cause the price down.
just calm the price will come back up if the demand a lot.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

indeed eth price yesterday fell and different from other coins that rose, but I see on the market eth price began to rise normally because many factors that make eth back up. hopefully the price of all coins will soon reach a high price.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

it's called the market. When the price starts to fall down then people also start to become afraid of this platform. That's why it's a natural process of this system. Eth will also be above $1000 within very soon. So it should be kept for the future purpose.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

It is true that Ethereum has been very disappointing over the past few weeks, many investors have been expecting it to pump hard in this year. But, that hasn't happened, on the contrary, its price has come down sharply in the first quarter of this year.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy
There is no need for you to get confused because on several occasions ethereum usually react to Bitcoin action, even the recent increase in the market value of Bitcoin had positive effect on ethereum.

yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

I think ETH will grow to may, not before. In summer, the entire currency will go up. While we have to wait.

Probably, April will not bring us much stability that we are expecting for. However, I believe that Ethereum will start to grow soon and it will gain much: 600$ is possible now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: