Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3983 times)
v.berstein

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

I am sure that the price of ETH will rise and will reach soon $1500. Really are made attempts to reduce prices Ethereum. The recent decline in value is due to the General situation in the cryptocurrency market. EOS trying to sell all the Ethereum reserves and take its place. I don't think that's gonna happen. Too many projects have passed on the technology of Ethereum. That's why we need to keep ETH. And to buy if possible.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

Yes Clogged people chose to use Ethereum at the time that prompted Ethereum. Now Bitcoin has solved the problem of costs and congestion problems. The Ethereum price is at a low price while Bitcoin continues to recover the price, what happens to Ethereum prices is because when the Bitcoin dump it affects the price of Ethereum it will go down in the market and recover faster as well.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

Yes Clogged people chose to use Ethereum at the time that prompted Ethereum. Now Bitcoin has solved the problem of costs and congestion problems. The Ethereum price is at a low price while Bitcoin continues to recover the price, what happens to Ethereum prices is because when the Bitcoin dump it affects the price of Ethereum it will go down in the market and recover faster as well.
So you meat to say that since the price of Bitcoin has gone up, the value of ETH in the market will also follow right? I have been reading lots of articles on this influence of Bitcoin over ETH and this makes me think if there is a rise in the values of Bitcoin, the whole market starts getting warm actually. Due to the expected returns, people ignore the risk for the time being and invest in the other coins as well which actually pushes up the prices.
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:58:06 PM

All the coins in the crypto world are controlled by Bitcoin. And for this reason, most of the time, when the price of Bitcoin increases, the price of most coins increases and when the cost of bitcoin decreases, the price of most coins decreases. However, at present, the price of the Ethereum is located in a fairly good place, until the latest news, its price now stands at $ 604 Hopefully it will be in a better position.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:16:53 PM

Don't be worry with Ethereum price. We knew that ethereum is good coin, you should trust ethereum will solve and recover the price soon because like we know that it always survive when the price fall.
ETH is probably the best coin on the market today, I'm not talking about value, value is BTC is the leading coin, but in terms of quality and convenience, ETH is the leading coin market, almost ICO projects are based on ETH Blockchain, and ICO projects accept ETH.

Definitely, i chooce Ethereum coin because its really promising value in all altcoin while bitcoin its not immediately burst its value until the market cap will performed well taking to the moon.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

I am sure that the price of ETH will rise and will reach soon $1500. Really are made attempts to reduce prices Ethereum. The recent decline in value is due to the General situation in the cryptocurrency market. EOS trying to sell all the Ethereum reserves and take its place. I don't think that's gonna happen. Too many projects have passed on the technology of Ethereum. That's why we need to keep ETH. And to buy if possible.
Just don't forget those people with tons of ethereum balance could dump the market anytime , that's trading ... Game of value that actually could be manipulated , but considering ethereum supporter nowadays seems become more and more impatient this could be a boomerang too , instead ethereum price follows Bitcoin trends to up , eth keep declining to the lowest , the similar situation was happened few years ago.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:48:54 PM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
You can see that the price of ETH over the past few days has been going at the price of bitcoin, so you can see that the market is fluctuating constantly and it is difficult to predict, so you can rely on bitcoin analysis to Can trade ETH, combined with relevant information to get the most accurate decision. The market is fluctuating continuously so you need to be careful in every transaction.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:56:44 PM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy

It is just normal for it to change it's value because just like any other cryptocurrencies, ethereum is volatile and the vakue is always changing. We must just learn to deal with our emotions towards it. The history might repeat itselt so that means that the green market is about to come.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:09:51 PM

According to my opinion, ETH will reach 1K mark in June and then will go down again until the end of the year. At the end of the year, the ETH will go up to 3k. I think so .
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:31:44 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy

Each crypto coin has a fan, community, and each other's problems that at the same time gives a different impact on the price.
Perhaps at that time, more selling than buying, surely this situation will bring different changes than other coins.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

Right now the price of etherium and bitcoin is almost equal. What is the reason? I hope etherium grows today to exchange. Thanks.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:58:14 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy

In trading,  there is a tendency of the price to rise and going down too.  In fact,  it is not ETH but most of the coin are bound to rise and fall as well.

gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

Eth  come down more than 50 percent of market price it is lowest price available in this year we can expect the market to bounce back soon and again ether reach previous all-time high prices

Yes, Ethereum is very cheap now but it does not mean that it will not gain. Moreover, the lower its price now, the higher will be the ETH jump. I am holding this cryptocurrency as I believe it will be the next leader.

I have a very strong belief that Ethereum will be gaining. Really, it is very difficult to predict now which price it reaches this year but I hope that ETH will cost over a thousand or even 1.5 thousand.
ranz1123

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

Ethereum price is same as bitcoin price we cant predict when it will be go up and go down but i have a high hopes in ethereum one day the price go up to the moon in my dream but in reality i really hope that it will stay 1500 usd
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

Ethereum price is same as bitcoin price we cant predict when it will be go up and go down but i have a high hopes in ethereum one day the price go up to the moon in my dream but in reality i really hope that it will stay 1500 usd

All people in the world of crypto are hoping for the high price of ethereum and other crypto currencies. We know that ethereum is the most popular altcoin, it have a great potential in the future and we see the good performance of eth in the market in the past. Now the value of ethereum are not that high unlike the price in last year, but we all hope that ethereum will be more expensive soon.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy

The price of the ethe or ethereum is pretty much the same behavior as the bitcoin does because as what the bitcoins are experiencing like for example the bitcoins are falling we can notice that the ethereum are falling too they are not the same price but still the same behavior. I think that the holders of them are pretty much the same because almost the majority of the bitcoin holder also have the holding of the ethereum. They are just having a hard time today but I know they can manage.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:58:05 PM

Last 2 months the ETH price will decrease and BTC also but now ETH price will get up and pump I think it starts to rise the volume in the market ETH now is $597  Grin

Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

Last 2 months the ETH price will decrease and BTC also but now ETH price will get up and pump I think it starts to rise the volume in the market ETH now is $597  Grin

I think bitcoin and eth right now is performing unpredictable moves, and that what I am looking for the few days to come. This is great surprise to everyone and those who sell early will be brokenhearted after the regrets due to their panic decisions. ETH price will again spike if value which could also pull up those erc20 tokens that we're holding right now.
ahshakil247

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

i believe eth price will be high but wait for time
Kamarah

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

That is how the market works. you can not predict what they will happen next. Trading skills only give you a part of information, it can not give you a whole picture of the market. HOwever, in a long term investment, ethereum always bring money to the people. Do not be afraid. Ethereum is one of the best coins here. It can never lose its good price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: