Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3983 times)
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
on the off chance that the bitcoin esteem falls, at that point altcoin can tail it. with the exception of ethereum coins it doesn't need to be constrained to stress because of as of now the value of ethereum are frequently genuinely steady and ought to be utilized as a fair unique coin for speculations barring bitcoin.
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:37:47 PM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy
The market is constantly fluctuating and it is hard to guess, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and this has caused the price of altcoin fluctuate a lot, simultaneously decreased. You can clearly see that one thing that the price of ETH is going at the price of bitcoin, so in order to successfully trade ETH you need to accurately analyze the bitcoin price.
shelimy

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

As I understood it was panic from some ICOs that raise huge quantity of ETH on their ICOs and now they panic and decided to sell their eTH. As I remember right this was done by EOS.
Mak7im4ik7

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:32:29 PM

with the ETH will be all right, and with the rest of the market too. do not worry, be Happy
thanhphank34

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:47:41 PM

For me the price of ETH and BTC is separate - The price now is stable but maybe it is preparing for an uptrend?
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

Some time ethereum market value reack base both to a positive direction and negative detention and some times the reverse is the case but Bitcoin is the major driver of crypto currency values and that is why ethereum value and other altcoins.
fernandoelis1

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:02:51 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy

These cryptocurrencies do not necessarily have to go in similar variations, sometimes the consequences of the rise and fall of one are not so radically affected by the other.

Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:48:32 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy
you right, it's make me confused too, why when bitcoin price goes down etherium always goes down, but it's not happen when bitcoin price goes up, etherium price can't goes up always. Maybe there are another factors like the investor, I am not sure about the mechanism because I still learning about it too, but I am sure there are another factors that can influence the price of the etherium beside impact of bitcoin price.

FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:07:58 AM

ethereum is always like that, when the price of another coin rises eth still keeps down. I think eth needs big investors to raise the price again.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:30:28 AM

Look at a long term chart. Prices are still very high. Market just got ahead of its self and corrected. Then people panic sold at the bottom resulting in an over extended correction.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:59:18 AM

Don't be worry with Ethereum price. We knew that ethereum is good coin, you should trust ethereum will solve and recover the price soon because like we know that it always survive when the price fall.
ETH is probably the best coin on the market today, I'm not talking about value, value is BTC is the leading coin, but in terms of quality and convenience, ETH is the leading coin market, almost ICO projects are based on ETH Blockchain, and ICO projects accept ETH.
It is not only the market value of ETH which is going down now-a-days. In fact, the market value of all the crypto coins including the top leading coin that is bitcoin is falling and that there are several reasons which are leading the crypto market to fall but there is nothing to be worried about as this downfall is temporary and that the market will recover soon and thus it will help the investors in the best possible way.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:03:53 AM

if I think the ETH is its price has started up now and ETH coins are also coins that are often used for ICO. because ETH is also very easy to use and also profitable as bitcoin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy

They are two independent coins so it is not at all puzzling if the prices of the two coins are moving in the opposite directions. It is happening all the time. Although there are times when the market seems to be moving as a whole, it is not a new phenomenon if the prices are moving differently, some in the green side while other are in the red side. What is important for me is that they will both grow in the long run. Be patient.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:34:22 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy

The price of ethereum is tether to bitcoins so we can expect for the price of eth coins to increase even more when bitcois dump its value due to the volatility of the market.

dimonstration

Activity: 2618
Merit: 671

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:43:09 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy

They are two independent coins so it is not at all puzzling if the prices of the two coins are moving in the opposite directions. It is happening all the time. Although there are times when the market seems to be moving as a whole, it is not a new phenomenon if the prices are moving differently, some in the green side while other are in the red side. What is important for me is that they will both grow in the long run. Be patient.

patient are always to be there for all of us and this is what we are in need to apply for and we should be calm no matter what may ever happen while we are in trading even that there is some times that it may have to down or up that you hold for be patient for everything.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy

The price of ethereum is tether to bitcoins so we can expect for the price of eth coins to increase even more when bitcois dump its value due to the volatility of the market.
It is happening because of some foolish people who use top panic bitcoin and after the fallen price of bitcoin they get worried and switch to the other coin named ETH but after the high buying ratio makes the price of ETH higher but I does not mean bitcoin is worthy than bitcoin those who sell BTC and buy ETH must regrets in future.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy

Ethereum price today is dropping so it is the right time to invest a huge amount because it was dropping to $500 dollars just like what happened last year when ico's are banned on china.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:47:52 PM

it seems that ethereum has bad news and ethereum also follow bitcoin price movement when bitcoin price drops then ethereum price will also decrease so it seems that ethereum affected by bitcoin price at this time.
DirtMcGirt36

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:51:00 PM

With it being a large cap it tends to follow BTC rather closely but slightly more extreme
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:53:57 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy

The price of ethereum coins today are constantly dropping because of the different people who are afraid to lose a huge amount of profit, the chain reaction occurs and everyone starting to sell their coins which will leads for the price of eth coins to decrease even more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: