Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3983 times)
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

Ethereum is very dependent on Bitcoin, like other altcoins. When Bitcoin becomes cheaper, all the Crypto-currency and Ethereum become cheaper. The difference may be that Bitcoin is being invested more than in Ethereum, so Bitcoin grows stronger.
Maaster33

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:21:07 PM

ETH is the future  Grin
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

The prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum are not connected in any way and are controlled only by supply and demand. Perhaps now people are transferring some of their funds from Ethereum to Bitcoin, since it is more stable.
alexv10av

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

it is obvious that now the price of ETH as the whole market is falling. A good time to buy, which would sell at the end of the year at a profitable price
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

I'm sure that when the whole market starts to grow again, then the ETH  will return to its maximum values
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

I think it's all falling at the same time. Ethereum as well as bitcoin falls as they have the same graphics on the coinmarketcap. It all depends on bitcoin unfortunately.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

I have the theory of that hte price is being manipulated at the moment because of the futures, we do not know what is going to happen at 100% , but its scary

The futures market has without a doubt affected bitcoin and as we know bitcoin affects the whole market but at the same time this cannot last forever at some point the price of bitcoin will skyrocket and the market of futures will be completely discredited and investors will learn to only invest in bitcoin and not in pieces of paper.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

I think it's all falling at the same time. Ethereum as well as bitcoin falls as they have the same graphics on the coinmarketcap. It all depends on bitcoin unfortunately.
When I observe bitcoin price if increase ethereum follows to increase. I think the market trends will go to the moon this year an increase will occur. Ethereum price has the movemement of low price and up prices so let's see this year changes of value.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:50:49 PM

ETH price has temporary correction, but long shot is one to bet
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

The price of ethereum is following the decreasing of the price of bitcoin as usual. I am just watching its decreasing, and hope that it will reach high values again soon.

coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:08:15 PM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
Actually not only ethereum is depending in bitcoin almost all coins is depending in bitcoin when the price goes up all coins increase too. Bitcoin is main coin so so when it down and up all coins will be follow.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:58:10 PM

As what he have experience, ethereum's price is moving up and down constantly and that's because the demand of people on ethereum is on and off too. While others are investing on ethereum, others are also selling off of their ethereum plus given the fact that bitcoin's market price fluctuates, so does with ethereum too.

fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:35:39 AM

I also want some advice about ether. I have been checking the price on the last days, and it seems to be unpeging itself from bitcoin. Will it go up? What the charts do indicate?

I was going to buy bitcoin, but no way to do that, the price keeps falling and I think it will stay like that for months. So Im going to a altcoin, but most of them are pegged to bitcoin. Ether and ether classic seems to be the only ones going against the bearish waves. Is it a good time to buy?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:42:48 AM

I also want some advice about ether. I have been checking the price on the last days, and it seems to be unpeging itself from bitcoin. Will it go up? What the charts do indicate?

I was going to buy bitcoin, but no way to do that, the price keeps falling and I think it will stay like that for months. So Im going to a altcoin, but most of them are pegged to bitcoin. Ether and ether classic seems to be the only ones going against the bearish waves. Is it a good time to buy?

eth is also falling. better yet turn your coins to usdt untl you see there are improvements going on. you buy lots of eth when one day you'll see it drops to 200$. there is just no way eth can make it to rise when bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are constantly pounded by fud and no regulations are finalized.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:30:56 AM

Look at a long term chart. Prices are still very high. Market just got ahead of its self and corrected. Then people panic sold at the bottom resulting in an over extended correction. In time prices will go back up.
jheipee19

Activity: 337

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:42:19 AM

don't you think that this is the best opportunity for us to buy eth since it is stable in that price and we know that eth is the main partner of bitcoin in the transactions and trading. it is very disappointing in our side because eth is from $1400 to $500 today just like we lose a half of our money we invest on it.
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:43:47 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
Well for me you need to wait for the price increase i know that one day ETH will increase the price . we know that etc and btc is partner in the transactions and trading so wait for the price increase and you earn a lot of profit .
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

It is not difficult to analyze, the current state of the ETH is about 440 dollars and the fall continues. Most likely it will be indicators of 350 or lower before the bull market begins. Remains less  time and growth to 1k unlikely phenomenon, the maximum that can be squeezed out is 700 dollars.
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:35:00 AM

it's called the market. When the price starts to fall down then people also start to become afraid of this platform. That's why it's a natural process of this system. Eth will also be above $1000 within very soon. So it should be kept for the future purpose.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:19:37 AM

The market is quiet dump again, and I think almost all coins is dump. ETH done a great thing this year and I believe it will continue to soar high after this bear market, we will see it soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: