Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:40:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3982 times)
crypto_hann

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

I find it difficult to answer about the reasons for the multidirectional price movement of these currencies in the markets. The price of Ethereum will certainly grow in the long term.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

ETHBTC is teetering right above a long term bullish trend line. This is a major decision point. New lows (below 0.054ish) probably means a new downtrend. We'll probably know in the next few days. It sort of depends on what BTCUSD does here.
CrFinances

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:28:04 AM

Well, it's the market. Although the cryptocurrency market, but it has the same rules as the usual stock market. So this is a normal process. Ethereum cryptocurrency has the potential for growth and it will undoubtedly grow. But it will not happen immediately and not quickly.
ZEVS42

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:56:18 AM

everyone believes that Bitcoin is more stable than ETH and now the money from all the altcoins is transferred to Bitcoin

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:59:21 AM

ETH price decreased a lot in the market due to market is in a bearish mode not only ETH, even bitcoin price is kept declining in the market and this is effecting ETH and other altcoin prices are kept decreasing in the market, now slowly market starts recovering its previous prices.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:04:54 AM

Well, it's the market. Although the cryptocurrency market, but it has the same rules as the usual stock market. So this is a normal process. Ethereum cryptocurrency has the potential for growth and it will undoubtedly grow. But it will not happen immediately and not quickly.
ETH back at $300 soon and there is a good news now so I think everything will rise more.
Just like in the past, we can experience downfall but it's always a temporary thing so those who did not panic will taste the victory soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SuperDay

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:42:55 AM

When btc price goes down,ethereum price goes down too.. If you could notice,not only ethereum price but most of the coin dumped when btc price is dump. Most coin depend on btc value,if you're not new into cryptoworld,this thing should be normal.But lets wait and see,i believed that ethereum will be the best altcoins in the future.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:57:14 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
That shows a change in the direction of the Crypto market. That means we should not assume that BTC can change the market. We should know that every altcoins have an organization to manipulate.
They create a wave and traders will be very easy to trap. So be careful in investing, the market has changed and there are many risks.
bitsdubai

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:43:47 PM

Perhaps, for Ethereum, This is just a temporary decline, and then there will be an unprecedented growth, who knows... People in the know are predicting huge success of Ethereum. People are investing more and more in them.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy
If there is no further change, it will fall even lower. While the credibility of the ico is not complete, and tokens increasingly fail and just disappear, the price of the ether will also decrease. We hope that all the big investors will change, who are building forecasts for bitcoin up to 25k.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

That is a little bit confusion for me too. Because  I have seen previously when the price of BTC goes up all other coins including ETH were going up. But this time the things are different. Even the BTC is going up we still can't see the same in ETH.
anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy

I am following the price of ethereum, and it is hard to say that the price of ethereum is following the incresing or decreasing of the price of bitcoin step by step. I think ethereum can give us profit independent on the price of bitcoin.
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:50:41 PM

Really now ETH price is too low, i am also confused about ETH price but i have faith on ETH platform it has potential to grow up and reach new value. But when it will be happened it can't predictable by a human but it must be happened in near future. So don't be panicked about ETH value please keep patience.           
ojuuuuu

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

Well,Ethereum will always bounce back to a very great height,so do not join the masses to run and dump your coin,have faith and believe and you will see how ethereum will raise back to a $1000 or more.
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:17:52 PM

It's enough just to scroll through the news on the Internet and see that most analysts predict the growth of ETH this winter.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

The price of ETH is very low. And this worries me very much, because most of my capital is invested in this coin. I hope that soon the growth will begin.
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:22:41 PM

As I think the Ethereum above will not go up, h will remain at around $ 250-300 the Maximum price for 2018 is $ 500/ So You better choose another coin for investment.

samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy
As far as I know, many investors transfer their savings from altcoins to bitcoins. And I think it's right. For many people, this is a necessary measure. in 2016, there were not a lot of coins, and everyone invested in bitcoin, so this actively support and help.

Fatblly510

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:03:03 PM

In my mind it does not matter what happens with the price of eth, the lower we go, the more i can buy, the higher we go the more alt coins i can buy with my eth. Win win for me
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

In my mind it does not matter what happens with the price of eth, the lower we go, the more i can buy, the higher we go the more alt coins i can buy with my eth. Win win for me
It can happen after 1-2 years in the deep ass. Do you ready to wait such time? I don't have doubt about ETH blockchain opportunities. But such scam ICO's can not pass without a trace. Maybe it's a payoff for growth and popularity? And if we will see BTC price dump again ETH will go after her. How it will be?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: