Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:37:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3984 times)
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

I am inclined to the opinion of most analysts who argue that the cost of Ethereum will begin to grow in the next one and a half to two months, so selling this cryptocurrency is not worth it, so as not to go into the negative.
ETH no doubt has been the fastest growing coin in the market and it was thought to be the coin that will in the end outshine Bitcoin. But the current market status was a bit pessimistic as a result of which the value went down and is still down.

Read an article that the supply for ETH will be limited in the next few months which will give it an up thrust and those who are holding ETH right now will earn great money.
It's true that what you say is that ethereum is a potential coin, but with market conditions like this and ethereum prices going down everyone is worried of course,
but even though the market conditions are down we don't panic and most importantly stay optimistic that the market will recover

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

Well its difficult to determine the real reason as to why Ethereum did not pump like Bitcoin, perhaps you cant really compare both altcoins in that matter. Investors will always favor the bullish trend and would put their money to an inclining currency.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:16:22 AM
Merited by illinest (1)

ETHBTC is teetering right above a long term bullish trend line. This is a major decision point. New lows (below 0.054ish) probably means a new downtrend. We'll probably know in the next few days. It sort of depends on what BTCUSD does here.

Not a bad call here. ETHBTC broke the uptrend with a vengeance. Just tagged 0.0333 today. That's not what I really wanted to see, as a bullish altcoin market is always good for BTC. But a trader's got to make a living. Wink
b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

Because the demand for Bitcoin is greater and its price is constantly strengthened due to the fact that many people want to buy It, but few people want to sell it. It is invested for a long time.And Ethereum will then fall, then rise in price because it is a speculative cryptocurrency.
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
What advice do you expect? Want someone to advise you whether to sell it or better to leave until better times. The price at the moment of course rolled down to the bottom, but it is better not to do serious action now and sell. It is better to hold.

profitmax

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:34:03 AM

Bitcoin, a little bit growing, as it is still at the hearing of people. Many have already begun to trust him . But the Ethereum cryptocurrency is not so long on the market and people are afraid to contact it. In my opinion, none of the currencies has a future.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

ethereum has experienced a significant price decline in recent months, this is due to the fact that crypto market conditions are currently not maximized and also the decline in bitcoin prices has caused market conditions...

dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:40:06 AM

ethereum has experienced a significant price decline in recent months, this is due to the fact that crypto market conditions are currently not maximized and also the decline in bitcoin prices has caused market conditions...
because the price of bitcoin has decreased, ethereum has also experienced a decline this year,
plus the bad news about ethereum and bitcoin is certainly bullish it will be increasingly difficult
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:56:17 AM

At present, ETH prices are falling, prices are falling below $ 200, this is a surprise in this market, from now until the end of this year ETH price may drop to $ 50, which is one of the which makes investors fear most. Many people have made huge losses

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:56:51 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy
It's quite simple, the two are the top common name in crypto currencies but they are still not the same specially on their uses and smart contract of course. If you want to know why, better to visit this article to know more ( https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/14/bitcoin-ether-litecoin-ripple-differences-between-cryptocurrencies.html)
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

The fact is that the fraudulent teams that conducted the ICO are currently selling Ethereum despite the price, because they are in any case very rich.
grimjoever

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

well i think we don't expected or assume that ethereum is gonna hit around $100. it's a bad crash, i myself got all my assets in ethereum so, hold is my only option now
mutanu

Activity: 139

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:05:00 PM

The price of Etherium grew in a today a little, but it is not an indicator. It seems to me that its time already left. Now to the arena of cryptoroar there has to be other coin. It is already obsolete. It is constantly mined and the issue is not limited. So the price will not grow very much.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:32:37 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 05:45:30 AM by lunobird

At present, ETH prices are falling, prices are falling below $ 200, this is a surprise in this market, from now until the end of this year ETH price may drop to $ 50, which is one of the which makes investors fear most. Many people have made huge losses

$50? I keep hearing way to many amateurs calling that exact  same price  all over social media. This is what mass  media dumb money think and are targeting.

They think they can scoop it up for $50 but pro traders will be one step ahead and scoop it up from $150 to 100 and get a nice bounce. Bc they know $50 dollar is too crowded of a trade. Even bears can be too greedy and the market will rekt you. Smart traders are always one step ahead.

Btc and last crash cycle went from $1200 to $200 with much more risk and smaller marker cap size. The fact eth went from $1400 to $175, tells me that that capitulation has been established.   $175 is a screaming deal.

You should be buying boat loads.of eth under $200
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:45:52 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy
I think this decline is due to economic factors. You can see that fiat money and stock exchanges in many countries are going down and it shows a sharp economy. I think that is the main reason for ETH's price going down.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:06:18 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy

Some coins are just dependant to the priceof bitcoin. As the price and value of bitcoin rises or drops down, it also affects altcoins like ethereum. It is actually another basis for us whether to hold more or to sell. Holding would be the best thing to do with ethereum right now.
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

if my view is nothing, what is the price of etherium. This is reasonable in the law of buying and selling and seen from the graph there is also no significant decrease so that it remains safe and secure is the standard
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

I am inclined to the opinion of most analysts who argue that the cost of Ethereum will begin to grow in the next one and a half to two months, so selling this cryptocurrency is not worth it, so as not to go into the negative.
ETH no doubt has been the fastest growing coin in the market and it was thought to be the coin that will in the end outshine Bitcoin. But the current market status was a bit pessimistic as a result of which the value went down and is still down.
Read an article that the supply for ETH will be limited in the next few months which will give it an up thrust and those who are holding ETH right now will earn great money.

Ethereum USED to be the fastest growing cryptocurrency, and everybody believed in the fact that it would grow further to reach 5, and even 10 thousand. It did not happen yet.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

The price of ethereum this year is very bad, the price repeatedly falls and is quite deep, until it hits the lowest price of under $ 200.
This is probably due to the many ICO projects that ended in scams, resulting in a decline in the sense of investor confidence in ethereum, and ethereum may now be abandoned by investors.
Stioned1987

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:54:24 AM

quickly the time will come while the ethereum will beat the bitkoyn on the price of capitalization. the brand new technology of a plasma ether with a block circuit will make the network extra scale, and it'll provide tons more possibilities for aether than for bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: