Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:01:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3983 times)
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

The price of Bitcoin is rising because It is the most famous and popular cryptocurrency. The price of Ethereum will grow and will soon catch up with Bitcoin.

I think it must be constantly rising now. Ethereum is the most popular and the best altcoin. Its real price for today must be at least one-two thousand dollars.
According to new forecasts that analysts studied, this is what we should expect in the next few months. Based on this, I think that we will see the price of the etherium more than 1000 dollars.

That was expected to reach higher this year and as $1K will surpass the recent price challenges this year, we'll see the demand to increase massively. People will learn from their mistakes and realizes that ethereum can do much profit will surge surprisingly. The popularity itself maybe able to create an attraction for every new comers to trade for a better financial earnings.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:01:13 AM

The past few months have been a bad day for ETH. But do not worry .ETH will rise again, I still believe in ETH. By the end of this year ETH price will reach $ 1000 again.
I am very confident that ethereum will soon recover in the near future, the most important thing is that we remain optimistic and follow the developments
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:06:55 AM

ETH price has corrected alongwith most other cryptos this year. The correction may be over already. The quality of next rise will shed more light on that.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:33:34 AM

To be honest when bitcoin is up sometimes it dont affect ethereum even others may say that when the leading coin is down, that is bitcoin.

There is two possibilities that to your  question

1. Ethereum remains or goes down (even bitcoin goes up or in vice-versa ) its because of the inventors, the buyers of ethereum and bitcoin it really depends on them

2. Like others may say bitcoin is the head but as you said ethereum remains but bitcoin goes up. That my reason of course is like what other explain.
in my opinion, the price and value of crypto currencies are always different and change, no one can confirm them and the change in value depends on the movement of the currency investor itself
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:46:45 AM

To be honest when bitcoin is up sometimes it dont affect ethereum even others may say that when the leading coin is down, that is bitcoin.

There is two possibilities that to your  question

1. Ethereum remains or goes down (even bitcoin goes up or in vice-versa ) its because of the inventors, the buyers of ethereum and bitcoin it really depends on them

2. Like others may say bitcoin is the head but as you said ethereum remains but bitcoin goes up. That my reason of course is like what other explain.
in my opinion, the price and value of crypto currencies are always different and change, no one can confirm them and the change in value depends on the movement of the currency investor itself
ethereum prices dropped back to 216 $,
down by 15 $ a day, I always wait for ethereum to go up
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy

I think ethereum is now in the rising term, but I don't think that this rising can show itself barely in the next weeks. In my opinion, the price of the ethereum is likely to rise in the ending of the 2018.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:37:50 PM

ETH price has corrected alongwith most other cryptos this year. The correction may be over already. The quality of next rise will shed more light on that.
Ethereum did not pump like Bitcoin, perhaps you cant really compare both altcoins in that matter. Investors will always favor the bullish trend and would put their money to an inclining currency.
wikiaki

Activity: 91

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy
I suppose this is the downfall of the altcoins but it is being spread evenly to the potential altcoins. You see, market capitalization has risen by more than $ 16 billion a month and it shows that other small altcoins are benefiting. Recently, the potential altcoins are always pumping strong and that is why the price of ETH decreases so that other altcoins increase.

Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

we can not do so in such a situation of eth price. especially and it is still dependent on market movements. but I'm hoping and with much of the price movement up and down. I hope my opinion is correct.
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

be patient because the price of ethereum will certainly rise again and become stronger and we should know that the price of crypto fluctuates and if the price of ethereum goes down then there is no need to worry and panic]
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:51:53 PM

Currently the ETH condition still lasts around $ 230 compared to a few days ago the ETH began to rise little by little,
I hope this will continue until it reaches a price of $ 1000. GO.. ETH
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

Probably one can guess precisely why investors abandon eth and jump to other currencies, but I think the ICO is too strong, which will make ETH decline.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Faeton

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy
As a general rule, ethereum, like all other crypto currencies, repeats bitcoin price moves because it has too much capitalization. However, sometimes for some time the ethereum may be late with a reaction to a decrease or increase in the price of bitcoin, because millions of people are involved in the market and by their purchase or sale of this coin they can influence the specific price movement ethereum.

MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

Probably one can guess precisely why investors abandon eth and jump to other currencies, but I think the ICO is too strong, which will make ETH decline.
For Bitcoin is greater and its price is constantly strengthened due to the fact that many people want to buy It, but few people want to sell it. It is invested for a long time.And Ethereum will then fall, then rise in price because it is a speculative cryptocurrency.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

Currently the ETH condition still lasts around $ 230 compared to a few days ago the ETH began to rise little by little,
I hope this will continue until it reaches a price of $ 1000. GO.. ETH
Better than nothing, if ETH will continue to rise even in a little way it can reached back the last height that it went thru, no matter how long it takes
but if things will happen again probably its really better to hold on, that particular downfall will be over and it will be followed by a great pumped high
we don't have clear explanations but  think of it as a part of the process where goodproject will survive and gained a high value after.
Vcam76

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

INGOT Coin

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

ETH price reduction was caused by many negative issues circulating, so investors and traders panic sell when they heard the news, but now the ETH prices have begun to increase little by little, we hope the ETH will soar and set a new record by the end of the year.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
nter]
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:33:40 PM

I see eth still held firmly and for a long time, still have the opportunity to move up and move so that it can recover.
Eth has many enthusiasts and this will restore a better level of value.
Andrey995

Activity: 115

twogap.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:18:53 PM

Ethereum is making progress, thisis my opinion. While other coins continue to make jumps with their price ETH is more stable on the market

Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

Currently most ICOs are always based on ETH prices to buy and sell tokens so that eth prices continue to decline because the ICO fundraiser sells ETH at relatively low prices

ETH became to look like bitcoin now. No more jumps with price and it's going with normal rasing of the price.
h31s3nb3rg

Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy

I don't think that ethereum and bitcoin are connected to each other but in my opinion the sudden changes of their price it's because of the market being unstable and also it's because of the big institutions that manipulates the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: