Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3983 times)
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:59:57 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy

when it dropped to 1000 dollar it was dip for me.
it decreased to 750 it was the great chance for buying and i bought more ethereum.
it came to 500 dollars. it was the great great oppurtinit i bought some more too.
it dropped to 300 dollars. i thought it will go to 500 in a week and buy more ethereum before it fly.
now it is 200 and it will be stable in here. i dont know what i must do now.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

Any collapse can cause panic, everyone who bought bitcoin will want to fix the profit. If in the case of real instruments, well, stocks or currencies, everyone understands that they are real production, because they fall to zero, they still no one will.

dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:19:30 PM

I can not predict the absolute price of ETH. Perhaps the Bitcoin market fell much and the price drop caused ETH to drop rapidly. Currently ETH and Bitcoin are recovering slowly.
Jordens

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:21:08 PM

The price of bitcoin will look for a way out of the triangle. On the weekly timeframe, the chart has not touched MA 20 yet, which speaks in favor of continuing the decline. Bearish trend in the market is still in force.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

I can not predict the absolute price of ETH. Perhaps the Bitcoin market fell much and the price drop caused ETH to drop rapidly. Currently ETH and Bitcoin are recovering slowly.
The influence of the bitcoin market will indeed have an impact on eth, it is proven that eth prices have decreased when bitcoin also has a price decline
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

Any collapse can cause panic, everyone who bought bitcoin will want to fix the profit. If in the case of real instruments, well, stocks or currencies, everyone understands that they are real production, because they fall to zero, they still no one will.

I don't think it will causes any panic when sudden collapse happen, because the current price always recover to an immediate rise. But we can't force those other holders to hold longer due to their mindset of day trading. This actually made the price fluctuates unpredictably and we can't remain stable on that decision of not selling, most traders will attract panic to those new comers.

taekwondoma

Activity: 140

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

The price of ETH is quite stable while the crypto market is fluctuating continuously. ETH has fallen below $ 172 and is now above $ 200. ETH is slowly recovering and increasing at the end of the year.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy

I am also sure that the ETH with its credibility as a token that is used by many ICO projects will return at the highest price, I think this is only a matter of time, and we must be patient.

Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy

I am also sure that the ETH with its credibility as a token that is used by many ICO projects will return at the highest price, I think this is only a matter of time, and we must be patient.
fat films today have not a very high price; this is not yet the wife of ethereum itself. The fact is that the cryptocurrency market completely for other reasons fell completely and all cryptocurrencies are in the groin and price category. It is a pity that Bitcoin is a strong argument in the cryptocurrency market, in my opinion It would be better if the market was influenced by ethereum, rather than Bitcoin.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:28:42 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy
I believe that all cryptocurrencies are connected. When one falls, others fall. But this projess can occur not simultaneously, but in waves. Therefore, it is possible, when Bitcoin is already growing, then ETH is still falling.

biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

I do not see it. It seems to me that the crypto market is sleeping. Yes, sometimes it gets up, and we see that the cryptocurrencies are going up but most of the time, the tokens' prices almost do not change.
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:29:33 PM

And in the long term, I saw and see the potential due to the demand for properties. So if any fundamental stocks will not happen to them I think just more interesting to invest.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

And in the long term, I saw and see the potential due to the demand for properties. So if any fundamental stocks will not happen to them I think just more interesting to invest.
now we have to be long-term to be able to invest. it is impossible in the long run to get a lot of profits because nowadays more and more cheating projecks and we must be careful
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:02:09 PM

now we have to be long-term to be able to invest. it is impossible in the long run to get a lot of profits because nowadays more and more cheating projecks and we must be careful
in any case, there are many more promising and good projects on the Ethereum platform than fraudulent ones. Thus, bad projects should not affect etherium and its pricing.
tersotr

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

The influence of the bitcoin market will indeed have an impact on eth, it is proven that eth prices have decreased when bitcoin also has a price decline
Now in general, the situation is such in the market that the price of any coin will depend only on the price of bitcoin. Therefore, it is not surprising when we see low prices for altcoins.
Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:47:24 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy
And unless you are suitable for investing the price of $ 200, in a year we can see already 4x and this will be a very profitable and successful business. Therefore, do not think about a bad, massive fall, and especially up to $ 100 will definitely not happen.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:36:59 AM

don't worry and panic with ethereum prices falling because ethereum prices will definitely rise again and ethereum will survive and will soon recover, ethereum is the best altoin at this time

Bitcoin is the biggest price influencer to many cryptocurrencies but most of the time, some of the coins like ethereum won't go up even if the market is on bullish mood. Ethereum price, I believe, will go up again like what you said but it will take some months before it will bounce back again. The second ranked altcoin might continue to have to a slow growth before going up again.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
bogacola

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

I bet everyone's bored while staring at the steady, slowly decreasing price, while eagerly waiting and hoping for it to suddenly rise.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

don't worry and panic with ethereum prices falling because ethereum prices will definitely rise again and ethereum will survive and will soon recover, ethereum is the best altoin at this time

Bitcoin is the biggest price influencer to many cryptocurrencies but most of the time, some of the coins like ethereum won't go up even if the market is on bullish mood. Ethereum price, I believe, will go up again like what you said but it will take some months before it will bounce back again. The second ranked altcoin might continue to have to a slow growth before going up again.
we have to be able to speculate positively about market changes that are not in line with bitcoin, maybe because the pope did their strategy with bitcoin so this will change the market but unfortunately this has no influence. especially in etherium

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

so much drop of ETH today. after stablising on $220-240 for 3 weeks. now drop below 200. big deals ahead?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: