Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Still a Good investment?  (Read 1338 times)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:24:13 AM

you forgot about the supply and demand Cheesy

supply of bitcoin, like always, is fixed and at 21 million. this won't change ever and for 21 million coins the current prices are so ridiculously low.
at the same time the demand for bitcoin has been increasing. ever since last year when Japan adopted bitcoin a legal way of payment, aka a currency, everyone knows that all the FUD that has been heard so far has been lies so they have been investing in bitcoin. we saw the short term effects of such adoption but it still is not over, it will continue like this in long term and as the demand for the fixed supply increases the price will continue going up.

Only Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:25:34 AM

Here is a 3 Reason why Bitcoin is still good for Investment.

1. Bitcoin is Better Investment now  than it was in December
 the Main Reason for this is the Technology Around bitcoin is improving. A lot of the Naysayers were Attacking the fact that Bitcoin has scalability issues
saying that Bitcoin is Expensive and it can never be in world Scale.
But now with the Lightning Network we can do a transaction Off the Blockchain "it Means Bitcoin is Officially Off the Chain".

2.Because It has A Regulations
Regulations are good to Bitcoin.

3. There are more Places than ever to buy Bitcoin in using Fiat Cash
Robin Hood, a stock trading Platform.

Source: EBIT NEWS

By the Tradition media mentioning Cryptocurrencies Everyday
Makes me believe that Bitcoin is going to continue to rise even though we are still on the Deep .

Bitcoin price falls almost 1/3 since December so it is not a better investment now than December,in terms of price and returns.

Regualtions may do good things to bitcoin but it was against the property of bitcoin and decentralization.

The only choice to buy bitcoin is through cash even to buy other altcoins so bitcoin was bought by fiat cash more.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:32:15 AM

I will ads dome, it's secure and transparent, its mean that we can see other address and see the transaction that other people made, but we cant do anything with that information, its purely very secure to save your bitcoin and asset in blockchain network, and of course bitcoin value always changing every time it can makes us getting profit from it

aizenbryle

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:38:53 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular and trustable currency than others.  the demand for bitcoin has been increasing.everyone knows that all the FUD that has been heard so far has been lies so they have been investing in bitcoin. bitcoin is flexible when it comes to transaction and bitcoin is secured. Bitcoin is a long term investment
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:40:00 AM

For the past few years there have been wild swings in the Bitcoin price but what we can observe is that after each deep correction Bitcoin has gone on to make new highs. We should also acknowledge that the official stance towards Bitcoin is now one of acceptance and regulation where as before it was essentially ignored. Once the adoption spreads to 10 or 20% of the world population we will see a far greter value than we have today and that is why you should consider Bitcoin a good investment for the future.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

the Technology Around bitcoin is improving. Legitimate and you can also trade your Bitcoin's in the best trading price. So it's really a good investment.
The reason why you should still invest in bitcoin because you can be assured that bitcoin is a legitimate form of business and trading. Even if it's in downtrend I believe that it will rise again and the value will be higher. You can still earn in bitcoin even if the price is low and it can still help you everyday.

Y U MAD AT ME
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:44:40 AM

this is like business that's why crypto still running like 10 years by now or more

for me crypto is investing tools i think many of here are investing like the workers here related to btc,users of it,traders here and investors

all move here and people related here are on investing that's why crypto run
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:46:46 AM

the Main Reason for this is the Technology Around bitcoin is improving. A lot of the Naysayers were Attacking the fact that Bitcoin has scalability issues
But now with the Lightning Network we can do a transaction Off the Blockchain "it Means Bitcoin is Officially Off the Chain".

Makes me believe that Bitcoin is going to continue to rise even though we are still on the Deep .

Bitcoin price falls almost 1/3 since December so it is not a better investment now than December,in terms of price and returns.

Regualtions may do good things to bitcoin but it was against the property of bitcoin and decentralization.

The only choice to buy bitcoin is through cash even to buy other altcoins so bitcoin was bought by fiat cash more.

Though Bitcoin is on the bearish dip, in my opinion it is still a good choice for investment and now is the time for those who wish to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. HODL your btc and wait for the coming months for it will make a spike that will surely give a promising profit soon. People invested with bitcoin should not panic this time and just patiently wait for it's rise that will definitely soon to come.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Renzzzz

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:47:15 AM

The probability of an eager society that makes bitcoin wind up being extremely steady for all territories of venture and additionally different things, fundamentally all have their particular parts to hold bitcoin until the point when it is better than average for what's to come.
thya1

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:51:39 AM

because the profits are very seductive
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:54:36 AM

Yep, I would put some for Bitcoin as one of my investments, but I think it is more wiser to diversify in other stocks also.
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:57:49 AM

Yeah, because Bitcoin is a decentralized global cash transactions system and many investors are making a profit as well as investing in bitcoin is also gated, and always a lot of good projects in bitcoin ...
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

I think it is good investments because bitcoin is so young as of now. It can increase sooner or later. Bitcoin's volatility is changing as years goes by. For now, I recommend some people who's undecided if he or she buy or sell, i recommend them to buy, because bitcoin is rising again from its downfall now. Choose a wise choice
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

As more and more people are aware of Bitcoin. The no. Of investors are increasing everyday. This is increases its popularity everyday. As it become a hoard in having a Bitcoin in the pocket. It increases its demand. As demand increases the price increases so still it is a good crypto to invest.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:04:43 AM

According to my opinion Bitcoin is a wise investment for the future more to bare in mind is that bitcoin has a limited of only twenty one million and it is stable and that will not be increased accordingly to the demand.  Since The demand of Bitcoin has increased due to the previous year price increase and the demand of Bitcoin increased day by day and Bitcoin is a good asset in the future  and a good investment too.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:13:56 AM

Bitcoin also making good profit.many have good investor like this bitcoin.bitcoin is a most popular and trust currency.bitcoin popularity have been increased day by day.many people also believe them bitcoin is a king of cryptocurrency.bitcoin also good currency to investment or trading, mining.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:36:32 AM

because of the bitcoin it recognized by the whole world and have a very high value as well as its popularity very extraordinary at the moment and greatly shocked the world.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

Because it's my biggest value and it's only expected to get big money but it's a bit of bitcoin and it's better to buy a bitcoin because when you get big money you get

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

Because from all cryptocurrency bitcoin is the most bigger and popular famous coins than others one crypto.  A lot of peopel raised money from bitcoin . Also all of them like bitcoin more then others crypto currency.
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:03:11 AM

I think it's still a good investment.If the support points are broken, it will fall even further.I will wait for you to drop a little more to make a purchase.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: