Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] IOS - Signature & Avatar Campaign | Up to $150/week  (Read 23953 times)
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

Does anyone has got his telegram or something?

Its really bothering after three weeks without any payout and also manager being not online since June 10th. (!)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

Does anyone has got his telegram or something?

Its really bothering after three weeks without any payout and also manager being not online since June 10th. (!)

@TheMadZ

This is his telegram id (Source: Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers)

I tried to message him via telegram but it seems he is last seen on June 4th. I don't think he will just take a break now as he is responsible for running this campaign and that he is escrowing $150k+ in tokens. I don't know, may he got unwell or something, 3 weeks without payment is justifiable only if he had given some kind of update on the situation - which is a reason to worry. I hope this get sorted out soon.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:35:40 PM

Don't have any update? I have an amount must to solved Sad

PsylockReborn

Merit: 24

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:34:23 AM

Hoping Madz is okay. I know he's trustworthy so I don't worry about not getting paid for he'll surely pay us all. What I'm worried about right now is Madz, we really don't know what he is going through in real life. Hope that he's doing fine and will update us anytime soon.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

I get this feeling that all is not well with Madz, because being absent since June 10th and no explanation for 3 weeks payment yet to be cleared, when the fund is available, is not something, I think he ordinarily would want to do.

I have called on the attention of the admin of IOST Telegram channel  and he said to look into it. You guys should add your voice, albeit with discretion.  https://t.me/officialios
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:51:59 PM

....... and no explanation for 3 weeks payment yet to be cleared.......
Isn't it 2 weeks, With 3rd week ending this monday?
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3477

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:55:22 PM

yes 3rd week ending this monday. From tuesday it start a new week... the last one.
It should already clarified when token will be payed (and which rate Smiley will be used )

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:33:41 PM

It should already clarified when token will be payed (and which rate Smiley will be used )
According to madz,the days before the payment day will be considered.
Although, no idea about when that payment day will come lol

These values are the equivalent payment rates from when the campaign first started. The exchange rate for IOST and BTC will be determined on payment day as the average of current USD price for each along with the closing prices for the previous 2 days.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:45:37 PM

You guys made me worry. Seriously, maybe someone from the forum has any personal contact to MadZ, or can reach to him other ways to check if everything is OK. Hope all is good.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:03:17 PM

Right, at this point it is unusual eve for the campaign to have such a delay like this currently. Especially unusual is that MadZ hasn't even been logging in like he was during other delays, which leads me to think something bad happened either to him or somebody he knows, or he's just vacationing and forgot to let us know Grin Grin Grin I thought the campaign time ended on monday 12AM...AKA Sunday is the last day for posts to count on that week?
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:47:08 PM

Right, at this point it is unusual eve for the campaign to have such a delay like this currently. Especially unusual is that MadZ hasn't even been logging in like he was during other delays, which leads me to think something bad happened either to him or somebody he knows, or he's just vacationing and forgot to let us know Grin Grin Grin I thought the campaign time ended on monday 12AM...AKA Sunday is the last day for posts to count on that week?
Today is the start new week, if the situation still appear, we will have 4 weeks payment or.....Hope not have bad thing occurs.

PsylockReborn

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:42:15 AM

I sent a message to @yxbear in telegram. I told him our case about the payment being delayed for 3 weeks now going on 4th week. Hope he can reach out Madz personally for him to update us regarding this campaign. I can't really think of any reason why Madz is not giving us updates.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:32:41 AM

This campaign promotes a very promising project. While I'm not a participant of it, one thing that I really despise is the inactivity of a bounty manager. I think that he/she should at least give an update to the campaign's participants, to avoid leading them to uncertainty in the project. But other than that, the project itself has a lot of potential and I'm willing to participate in it within the future if it accepts Full Members.  Grin

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:34:18 AM

I sent a message to @yxbear in telegram. I told him our case about the payment being delayed for 3 weeks now going on 4th week. Hope he can reach out Madz personally for him to update us regarding this campaign. I can't really think of any reason why Madz is not giving us updates.

Well, one thing for sure is that MadZ has never let us down before by sending payments, even if they were delayed by a couple of days. Of course, now there has been a few weeks since MadZ has been inactive, but I'm sure there's a good reason to all of this. After all, funds are escrowed, and the campaign will end by the end of June, so even if we don't receive payment now, we could receive all the past weeks' payment once this campaign ends. Maybe MadZ is on vacation, or ill, or he's doing very important things. However, I'm confident that he/she will never let us down, and will come back to us with an update. I'm patient and not desperate on such situation.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:35:22 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 09:14:31 AM by jmigdlc99

Hi guys, i've also posted a message on the telegram channel. A channel admin said he/she would relay our concern to the team. Hopefully it helps our cause and gets some needed attention to this little situation of ours. I still do believe in Madz and the IOST team.

I'm now just posting for the record as well, i've completed 3 weeks worth of post requirements. Hoping we get updates either from Madz or the IOST management team soon.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
PsylockReborn

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:23:30 AM

You guys should just continue posting. As what Madz said, this round is due by the end of June. Madz is a very trustworthy Manager in this forum, maybe  he's just preoccupied lately with things in real life or even having a vacation. Don't worry we will get our pay anytime soon.
usakli64

Activity: 966
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

Hi, Manager.

still no record?
I am waiting for 2 month  Sad

NE MUTLU TÜRK'ÜM DIYENE
Cinazhang

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:34:02 PM

Guys I am the moderator for Iost Telegram Group, I messaged to our Admin Manager about the situation and I got this reply "The bounty manager is a contractor and we are now aware of the problem and will make sure it gets sorted out in the near future"

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:13:14 AM

Guys I am the moderator for Iost Telegram Group, I messaged to our Admin Manager about the situation and I got this reply "The bounty manager is a contractor and we are now aware of the problem and will make sure it gets sorted out in the near future"

Lots of doubts now forming, is this legit? Also not sure how to feel about "in the near future."

I believe this can be handled more professionally and I am actually expecting a better response from the IOST team. Isn't this a legitimate company that has millions of dollars at their disposal? If i was an "admin" just coming to this knowledge I would first assure participants that they would get paid or even pay them from some dev / backup fund. I'd do a lot more actually if only to preserve the company's good image (which is really important in the crypto market). Lose the public's trust and your project could be dead.
PsylockReborn

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:37:32 AM

Hope that the participants' time and effort won't be put to waste. Since from the start we are already very patient about Madz way of handling this campaign. I know that you guys won't just neglect this kind of behavior from our manager which just took us for granted. He left his people waiting in vain without further updates about the plans of IOST team. Are we still gonna continue promoting IOST or just pause for a moment until further notice? We haven't paid for 3 weeks already. Please update us about this campaign.

Lots of doubts now forming, is this legit? Also not sure how to feel about "in the near future."

I believe this can be handled more professionally and I am actually expecting a better response from the IOST team. Isn't this a legitimate company that has millions of dollars at their disposal? If i was an "admin" just coming to this knowledge I would first assure participants that they would get paid or even pay them from some dev / backup fund. I'd do a lot more actually if only to preserve the company's good image (which is really important in the crypto market). Lose the public's trust and your project could be dead.

I totally agree with you on this. We did our part of the deal and expecting to get paid as what we agreed upon. Hope that they will take responsibility to their side of the deal as well whether Madz will be on or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: