Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin worth risking your time and money?  (Read 1781 times)
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:22:46 PM

As I have said and will continue to say, dollar-cost averaging and diversification will lesson the risks for newbies. Also, it's best to buy when there is a bear market and the media is gloomy about it.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:46:59 PM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?

Yes,defenitly,that doing a bitcoin works its can takes time money and effort but in the end when you see that your investment  or your works of labor  become profitable,then suddenly you would smile and theres a world pop up in your mind and said "all my effort is worthy".therefore no matter would happen in this digital currency system,we still believing  even in success or there are times failure,that we always going up,and continue our journey in the world of cryptocurrency.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

Worth it if you can make money/earn out of this but if you loss a lot through trading maybe it's better to stick on other activities like bounty where you don't have a cost for your crypto holdings.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
AllOfArt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

Bitcoin is a new cryptocurrency which for sure will take some of your time, but you have to be ready to invest by doing so, you will use money, remember that the cryptocurrencies are not real investments comparable to a home or real estate
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and therefore, it is very volatile. With its current dip from its highest balue last year, it is a bit risky to invest in it. However, i see a huge potential in bitcoin especially that it is becoming popular and So for me, despite the huge risk it requires because of its ever fluctuating value, bitcoin is still worth risking my time and money. 

lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

Yes doing bitcoin is very worth it. All the time and effort that I gave is very worth it because I know there is more that that I give that I will get on bitcoin. In terms of money I know it is very risky, but remember that bitcoin is like a business if you know your business,you also know how to prevent loss and keep your capital alive. So I can say that investing money in bitcoin is worth it because there is a big chance that I can earn than loss just make sure that you know what you are doing. I think I can say that investing time and money to bitcoin is worth ot because all of us have a dreams and goals and bitcoin is the key.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
ardibimbim

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:58:03 PM

When you think bitcoin is the medium and your way to get happiness and success in life,
then I think you have to sacrifice a lot of your time and money, because it's all for your happiness.
Nanknink boy

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:08:33 PM

I will be risking not only money and time I have, but I will also focus and always try to do what is best to get the boredom of bitcoin.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:17:59 PM

Imagine you study all of your life, work all of your life and at the end you get an average income which is just enough to feed you and keep you in life but who ever invested in btc was able to earn the one year salary of an average man in just 2 months, so invest your time now and take a rest later.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:21:06 PM

You will absolutely say yet if you was investing in Bitcoin 8 years ago, the moment that you could earn thousands of BTCs per day with only a wooden PC.
That's the gold moment that we can't turn it back so accept BTC for this moment, it's the way too much worth for us.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:22:45 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 06:50:00 AM by HatakeKakashi

We know that every investment have risk possible to lose your money.  Because no business are safe all of them are chances to get lose just like bitcoin is very tisky but they have chances to earn big. It depends to you if you want to earn money just invest but if you don't want to earn money just hold your money and keep safe. Buy for sure bitcoin is a good investment..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:28:39 PM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?

Of course. It's just like the other business. We invest first, and it takes our money, then we wait for it until we can get profit, and that's all. However, sometimes live doesn't go the way we plan, so probably we will not get profit even ruin, it is worthy, though

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Mhelmich

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

Bitcoin must take risk,you will use a lot of time most specially when you started at bitcoin, everywhere and in anything risk is in there just a matter how well you can take it. Bitcoin is risky and time consuming but very profitable it will get you high in return.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:38:20 PM

Of course it is worth to take a risk and money in bitcoin. Every business had a risk if you engage. It always play the rule of win or loss, gain or nothing. Bitcoin is volatile and it is profitable even it is risky. If you want to earn through bitcoin you need to put your money,time and effort or do some hard work to earn it and it is always risky. So,if you want to earn you should take a risk. I know if you have knowledge about it you can minimize the risk from it.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:50:47 PM

If the investor has enough of the financial stability then the involvement in the crypto market is approved.Many of the investors are using their precious time and their hard earned money in vain. They are flowing the other investors which are predicting what cannot be predicted.

Involvement in the market must be own choice and every risk is also approved if the money you invest is your extra money that you are willing to lose if the things go wrong.

Bitcoin is for sure worth investing but with the limited time and money which you are not afraid to lose.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
nesis67

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

It is worth it, because to achieve what you will do, will always need struggle and sacrifice,
 and for bitcoin you should always be ready to give up your time and money, and it will not be in vain when you get a satisfactory result for you.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:15:14 AM

Yes it is. Sure the price drops are aggravating and sometimes demotivating, but if we put into account how many times bitcoin had helped me by providing high profits when I need it, it's hard to give up and sell your investments. Moreover, the fact that bitcoin offers promising future for the currency world makes me want to stay and support it until it happens

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:22:36 AM

Yes talking about crypto currency and other investments always involves risks. But if we are knowledgeable enough and learn on how to study and monitor the flow of the market risk will be minimal. We are all aware that most of the risk takers are profitable. But we should always bear in mind to think of many techniques in order to succeed and to overcome the possible obstacles that we might encounter through our journey in investing and as a bitcoiners.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:41:32 AM

Yes, I think is worthy to risk my time and money because of bitcoin, Because bitcoin make my investment grow up so fast than gold investment.
We all know if working we need time, But we can choose between trading and Long term investment, if we trading that's need more time, because we should check it every time, and if we choose long term investment, that only buy some coin and holt it after that when reach the target price we can sell it, maybe one years later or more.
From what I says before, you will able to choose which matches with your selft,
And Invesment in bitcoin is very recommended, because this coin have little supply and many demand, that make this coin so easy to reach hight price.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:47:39 AM

Yes, I think is worthy to risk my time and money because of bitcoin, Because bitcoin make my investment grow up so fast than gold investment.
We all know if working we need time, But we can choose between trading and Long term investment, if we trading that's need more time, because we should check it every time, and if we choose long term investment, that only buy some coin and holt it after that when reach the target price we can sell it, maybe one years later or more.
From what I says before, you will able to choose which matches with your selft,
And Invesment in bitcoin is very recommended, because this coin have little supply and many demand, that make this coin so easy to reach hight price.

Yes no doubt about it bitcoin is really worth risking our time and money. Because bitcoin can really give us a huge return of our investment, if we are going to fucos on bitcoin and do it seriously with patience maybe  we can really gain a huge amount on it. Bitcoin is amazing it is really worth to risking of our time and money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: