Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin worth risking your time and money?  (Read 1778 times)
Bershie

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:06:44 AM

I would say YES! bitcoin is worth risking your time and money because it will help you financially aside from that it can help you sustain your daily needs. When you invest in bitcoin you must take a risk and ready for the result. Inorder also to gain profit you must also give your time. Bitcoin is really worth waiting. It may dump but pump will follow.

? ?     stableDEX.io     ||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ? ?
? ?? Huh  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  Huh ?? ?
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:12:47 AM

Undoubtedly if we really know more about bitcoin and knowing a lot how to makes a profit, it's not a problem and it will not be an obstacle to risking time and money. Only for the people who're feel awkward if not dare to doing that.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

For me yes because you can have profits and earn if you really invest time and money in bitcoin. But we all know that bitcoin is very volatile and the price is fluctuating every time so you can't always have profits in it. So it is really worth it investing time and money in bitcoin if you study all about it and learn on how you can have profits and earn money without losing all of your investments. It will help you earn extra money besides from your job and it can make you millionaire if your really good and have financial freedom.

Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:21:45 AM

If you want to be a modern person who understands new technologies, adopts a new economy, then of course it is necessary to understand bitcoin, and in general throughout the crypto-currency world.  Yes, and you will not feel sorry for time studying the crypto currency.  And when you study, you will undoubtedly want to invest in bitcoin.

[/center]
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?
yes is it worth risking your time and money for bitcoin, because is a global digital currency as the first coin in crypto-currency it worth taking risk for and as an entrepreneur you most to take a risky to excel in you business some is applicable to bitcoin. 
Yes it was, it was definitely worth it to spend time, effort and money in bitcoin. That's why there's a lot of risks takers who choose bitcoin over any other kind of cryptocurrency. But It will only be worth it if you also do your counterpart because you can't just leave your money in their and not going to make it work.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
criptogoon

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?

There's almost no chance to find a profitable activity which won't be risky. You have to risk your time and money if you want to succeed.
bnmh23

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

To say this is too serious. It is right to spend time and money to make investments that are acceptable under their own abilities. This is a qualified investor. Smiley
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

You can never be successful if you never risks your time and your money. Just like going to exclusive school, if you're not going to invest your time you'll fail, you should risks your money as fees on everything you need. Your perseverance on the things we're onto is the key. In the field of cryptocurrency, well yes! It's worth risking our time and money because it will never disappoint us, it's a win-win situation. There is something to rely to if we're in need. Just learn to prioritize, and never get rid to things that may waste our time and money.   Smiley
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

Bitcoin is not worth risking my time and money, bcos we can do BTC with small capital, and do anytime anywhere, no need to use my longer time.
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

What somebody call risk, some may call it opportunity. I would suggest to spend some time on it, do your own research. When you know what you are doing, the risk will go low, very low.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

Undoubtedly if we really know more about bitcoin and knowing a lot how to makes a profit, it's not a problem and it will not be an obstacle to risking time and money. Only for the people who're feel awkward if not dare to doing that.
Many people thinks that it is easy to earn money through bitcoin.  Yes,  it may sound like that but of course if you want what you do to be fruitful,  you have to work hard  for it. Joining the forum doesn't mean that you will earn money right away,  this forum is just a guide and a central source of information where you can find ways to earn cryptos.  With that,  you will be investing time,  money an effort to earn.  Studying is still needed here and if you are the type who wants to earn money  but does not want to lift even a single finger then earning here is not for you.  Bitcoin earning and bitcoin of course is worth the effort,  time and money but you still have to work for it by doing your part.

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

We also know that any business related to finance has a risk. For example, you want to open your business and where is the guarantee that after investing money you will not burn? So I think bitcoin is still worth it to invest in it.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

Yes of course. Since I started in this forum I never thought that it will be just a waste of my time. I never also use my own money to have bitcoin. I have just use all my time and my efforts to earn bitcoin. There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin, not just putting your own money to earn it. You just need to have some research where you could earn bitcoin.
JanuaryStars

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

Absolutely yes!
Opportunities are open to those that are open minded, and bitcoin has such avenue of opportunities for profits.
Yes prices are extremely volatile but if you look at it the positive way, you can gain from it.
You need only be wise and receptive
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:24:42 PM

What somebody call risk, some may call it opportunity. I would suggest to spend some time on it, do your own research. When you know what you are doing, the risk will go low, very low.
yes, you are definitely right about that. After spending time here in bitcoin, when the time comes that you accumulated your reward you can say that those time you've spent are all worth it.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

Honestly bitcoin will never be risking our time and money but making our money grow and a big change to change our life as an extra ordinary people.

Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:26:01 PM

If this makes you a profit and helps you in the economy it seems like this is a very good thing to keep.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

for me bitcoin is a business, we all know all business have a risk and I think it is normal if a business takes your time, because it's also can make a profit for yours. since I join on crypto world 3 years ago and make a profit till now, so i think it is worthy if I spend my time on bitcoin.

CryptoKu-een

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

The answer to this question depends on one's knowledge and understanding of blockchain technology behind it. And most importantly like what others say: You need to base it on your risk appetite. As simple as that.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

Bitcoin is a new big opportunity so I am saying it is worth my time and money. It is a opportunity that knocked in my door, if you will study, analyze blockchain dipper and you have the guts it is worth the risks. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: