Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin worth risking your time and money?  (Read 1778 times)
Relentless1020

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?

Yes it is worth it, because its business dude. Bitcoin gives you additional income. If Bitcoin goes up those money that you invest for bitcoin , will multiply and multiply and multiply, otherwise, it will really decrease. Just be positive.
poliy1219

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

People entering the encrypted world all think it's worth investing. It's also very profitable. People outside the encrypted world may have a lot of consideration, which will not be a bubble, and bitcoin has no value. I think block chain technology may usher in the biggest technological revolution of this century. Bitcoin will be recognized by more people. Soon, bitcoin investment will be very popular.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

There's always a degree of risk involved but I think it's worth it. Nobody is going to give you stuff for free! If you want something you have to fight for it and fighting sometimes get you bruised.
For me it's certainly worth it. Back when I heard about it I was broke most of the time. I was earning enough to pay the bills and buy food, that's all. I couldn't go on vacation, buy a car or a motorcycle. I had to use public transport or ride a bike if I wanted to get anywhere. Bitcoin changed my life, so I'd do it again anytime.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a new big opportunity so I am saying it is worth my time and money. It is a opportunity that knocked in my door, if you will study, analyze blockchain dipper and you have the guts it is worth the risks. 
I agree on that, Even as the stock market continues to soar, investors are looking for the next great thing that will turn them into the millionaire next door.Many believe bitcoin is that thing and i'm one of it. Mostly like the thrill of a new payment system taking hold. So despite cautions from regulators and investment advisers, people are rushing in hoping to make a fortune. It is worth risking your time and money as long as you understand everything about it,learn and have knowlege through it.
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

We all know that it takes time to get money here in bitcoin, yes it's normal and it's also worth to wait. All we need is patience if we really want to be successful on something that we want to have . And if you really give hardwork and patience then you'll really succeed on that something.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

For me yes because it really depends on the people, i am just a student and i do not have a job where i will gain money so i am fully committed into bitcoins because that's all that i can do i am gonna take the risk and spend time because that is all i can do for now and i am really gaining on it that is why i never stops. Because if i am not gaining on these i will immediately stop this at the first place. But no, for me this is a great thing to do. But if you have stable jobs better stick with it.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

Yes. Aside from the benefits I can get, I could also learn something that is very useful as technology is innovating from time to time. Bitcoin in not really popular to many, to be involve in btc is a privilege for me.

indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

we all know many people made a money on bitcoin and other cryptocurrency so for me it's worth the risk of time and money just be patient and must continue to monitor the ups and down of the bitcoin IMO
Evangeline2

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

BTC's investment returns are high and fast. I think it's a good decision to invest in BTC if you're a profiteer.

besduyu

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

The risk starts when you step out of the house. Every decisions include risks. It's like, everyone wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

We all know that everything we do there always be a risk. Bitcoin is worth risking your time and money?my answer is yes, because if you risk your money in investing with a big profit why not. I will do also the right thing, I will invest my money if I can see that it can give a nice profit.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

Investing in bitcoin means business, so because it is business it means that there is a risk of a loss and also a potential profit when you earn. Just like any business when you have short sales then you will go bankrupt on the long run, it is the same with bitcoin if there are no more buyers of bitcoin its value keeps getting lower. But if you are not business minded then you should not invest in bitcoin instead find some work and employment.

I can say that it is all worth the time, the stress and of course, the risk that i take all from the beginning up to this moment. Bitcoin is my number one source of profit to fill all my financial needs right now and when i start up to now it never fails to keep me going in life, so i can say that it is all worth.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

That's right, we all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money because, everyone needs a money so, it is possibly we need time to get a money. No, we need give time to earn lot of money don't risk time to manage your time and money.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

for me bitcoin is a business, we all know all business have a risk and I think it is normal if a business takes your time, because it's also can make a profit for yours. since I join on crypto world 3 years ago and make a profit till now, so i think it is worthy if I spend my time on bitcoin.
We have our own interpretation about bitcoin, some may think it's a business, an investment or bitcoin to others is a source of their income but even we have our different reasons but we still have the same puroose and that is yo get a profit, to earned money. So in bitcoin all your risks, time, effort and money is definitely worth it, and I guarantee it.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

Hey, I think with any job to make money, you have to spend time for it. If you choose a job at a company, you still have to spend time working in the assigned department. Bitcoin and crypto are an online job, it may not take much time. But want to make a lot of money from it. You have to spend the maximum time fund. That is the nature of the job. No one can make money without spending time and effort. And it's important to realize that bitcoin and crypto are more risky - the ability to make more money.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

It is all about taking chances and choices,no one is forcing anyone to do anything,if you find it interesting and you have the money to take some calculated risk ,it is worth the time you spend.

for me bitcoin is a business, we all know all business have a risk and I think it is normal if a business takes your time, because it's also can make a profit for yours. since I join on crypto world 3 years ago and make a profit till now, so i think it is worthy if I spend my time on bitcoin.
I would rather call it an investment rather than a business. Tongue As long as you do not provide any service you cannot call yourself a bitcoin businessman. Tongue Cheesy

The answer to this question depends on one's knowledge and understanding of blockchain technology behind it. And most importantly like what others say: You need to base it on your risk appetite. As simple as that.
You really do not need to have a deep understand about blockchain technology to be an investor but you must be aware about the market movement of bitcoin to make profit.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

Every investment involves risk and time and if you really believe that you are going to make the profits that you seriously desire, then you shouldn't fret about spending your time and money at all but i believe in bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:04:45 PM

Yes, it's worth even i change my schedule of sleeping just to do bitcoin but topic in risk it's not affect it my time and the money that I use buying bitcoin.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:12:15 PM

Over the past five months, I've invested a lot of money in bitcoins. This is more money than I have paid in the past five years. So I think bitcoin is a great way to invest, and it's worth taking the time to risk it.
adpinbr

Activity: 1036
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

bitcoin is really a worth to risk but it is still very risky. so you must know your limit in terms of giving your whole time and money to bitcoin. it is a must that we know how to balance our life and money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: