Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin worth risking your time and money?  (Read 1781 times)
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

Yes  ofcourse it is! though I do not put money from.my pocket yes..when we talk  about worth the time yes..absolutely..learning while your earning money is morethan worth...its but ofcourse it takes time to somebody to risk their time in bitcoin at first they gonna doubt if its realy true or not but when time pass by ..through reading and research they will understand how bitcoin works and how is it so helpful in every individual that really needs it the most..when we talk about worth risking money If I am basing to others exeperience yes a big yes because when you put like 20$ in bitcoin you can get back double even tripple of it..And I am looking forward to experience that too..when the times come that I am ready to put my own money it invest here in bitcoin..😊😊
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

Many say that Bitcoin is a bubble that it will soon burst, do not know how you but I hear it for many years and such utterances I am just laughing. Bitcoin is an investment in the future.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:03:36 PM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?

If you're concerned about money then you can accept payment and sell it immediately on an exchange your country supports.
Or you're a hodler then you should believe in it.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:16:07 PM

In every business or investment there's always a risk. In my own perception, no one are able to achieve his/her goal without taking a risk.

It was truly worth it to use effort and time for earning Bitcoin.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:23:57 PM

bitcoin is worth once with bitcoin we can use to buy this and that. if not worth doing we have to try hard to collect bitcoin .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:32:20 PM

if we sacrifice our time and money to invest in bitcoin. it's worth it.
because bitcoin is a very valuable because with bitcoin we can buy anything we want .
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?

Yes,  all of my investment like my time,  money,  efforts in bitcoin is all worth it because i am earning well without going in the office. Bitcoin is very useful.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

Yes,  all of my investment like my time,  money,  efforts in bitcoin is all worth it because i am earning well without going in the office. Bitcoin is very useful.
I believe that bitcoin is really worth risking our time and money because we can really gain a huge amount on it. Bitcoin is really amazing and it can really give us a huge return from our investment. So then I believe that it is really worth risking. Because we can gain on it if we do it seriously.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:26:36 AM

I will say it's totally worth it. I learn a ton of new stuff everyday with it. Bitcoin can just be related to almost anything. It's worth investing money and time in it. More money is just the side effect Wink

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:37:29 AM

Yes it is.
bitcoin as well as time and money because the price changes every time and unpredictable. Bitcoin can also be a very promising investment for the long term because it deals with the right time to sell or buy the bitcoin.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:48:09 AM

If for now I tend to invest long-term because there are still many offline jobs that can give me income every month therefore I often choose to spend time working hard in the offline world.While the age is still very young and energy is still awake.

kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:28:45 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is definitely worth spending my time and money because now, i can already depend on it and it helps me on my financial needs since i am still a student. The only thing i need to spend is my time and through spending my time, all my investments will be worth it.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:33:25 AM

yes, it is very worth it.
If you are an investor, you will be given many choices of involvement in bitcoin or crypto. yes, you can invest long-term. and it will make your time not too much consumed. just monitor and always diligently search for new news. that is it.
but if you are a crypto trader. this will take a long time. and requires a very broad base of knowledge.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:40:39 AM

its revolutionary and it does worth to take time of my live.  I do spend a lot of time in cryptocurrency and i do not afraid even though there is a lot bad news about cryptocurrency but i still believing that one day this is going to make me rich and cryptocurrency will be accepted in every corner of this world.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:04:55 AM

yes, it is very worth it.
If you are an investor, you will be given many choices of involvement in bitcoin or crypto. yes, you can invest long-term. and it will make your time not too much consumed. just monitor and always diligently search for new news. that is it.
but if you are a crypto trader. this will take a long time. and requires a very broad base of knowledge.
Yes indeed it is worth my money and my time, since I joined here I never think that I wasted my time and effort indeed my effort was paid enough compared to what I am earning in my current job, so for me if you will just spend your time wisely here then it will be all worth it  to do it.
izzabel

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:12:01 AM

Bitcoin is not risking my time and money because I do really  believe that it can save my financial problems
ka3na

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:17:40 AM

For me it’s a YES. Just like any other businesses, you’ll never know if you will fail or succeed unless you try..You can never tell if this will bring you fortune unless you risk. Even the most successful person in bitcoin did have his own failures in life. Therefore, it’s always worth the risk than feel sorry for not trying it in the end.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

In my opinion, yes bitcoin worth risking your time and money. Bitcoin is expensive, and I have read many articles saying that there are some people become a millionaire and billionaire with the help of bitcoin. There's a risk in every business, and you just need to face the risk and challenges, and if you overcome it all, you will become a very successful person. 
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

for me bitcoin is a business, we all know all business have a risk and I think it is normal if a business takes your time, because it's also can make a profit for yours. since I join on crypto world 3 years ago and make a profit till now, so i think it is worthy if I spend my time on bitcoin.
And it is. Bitcoins are continuously making a fantastic impact on society by helping people. From a long time, people have been investing in bitcoins and the results are so incredible. The living standards of people is increasing.

They are making best money out of these bitcoins and hence this becomes a helpful item in development of their financial position. So yes, go for bitcoins as soon as possible.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

Bitcoin is a future investment and long term, when I decide to invest bitcoin then after I buy then I will wait at least a year, I never waste time to check the price every day, I just check the monthly price so I will not panic if look at the price drop.

great
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: