Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin worth risking your time and money?  (Read 1778 times)
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

Bitcoin has always being worth the risk, the time and money I have put into it, it has being worth the sleepless nights and the uncertainty I have felt when prices have gone down but my patience and resilience have always paid off up to ten folds and I will continue putting time and money into this market and I will not stop taking risks with bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

If you have patience too then it is worth it to risk your time and money for sure because if you have patience to do a lot of research and study how to do things in an effective way then the risk will not be that high and your money will be worth it to be spent on the cryptocurrencies because the return for this cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is high.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

Yes, bitcoin is really worth it! it is really nice to invest in bitcoin because iy maybe low now but it will not die and pump in the near future.
espiapogi1994

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

you want to do that because you want to talk to bitcoin that you also need to wait and pay money to raise your money. You should also accept whatever your money will be if it loses or loses Smiley
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

Of course it's risky as it is something new. But it definately worth all your time and money. Bitcoin and crypto in general is future, so it's contribution to your prosperous future)

joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

very worthy, because bitcoin will not disappoint you.
why do I say so? because I myself have felt the results, there is no futile word in investing or working with bitcoin.
bitcoin can change your life.  Cool

Definitely! Its worth every once of effort and money than you could ever think of. Earning money while doing something you love like going out and traveling is somwthing everybody dreams of.  Some may thinks its impossible but with bitcoin, this could be poßible. Earning money while traveling. Im excited just by thinking of it

btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

Yes it is worth the risk! It is clear which direction bitcoin is taking and so far it is only used by a small percentage of the population. This number will increase driving up demand for a coin that has limited supply. A great investment!

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

Yes, it is a risk as any investment, but this risk worth it! Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are actual business, that make profit. So, in future this risk will payback
mafitjulit

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

It is possible, if you decided to deal with crypto currency, you should always be ready to take risks since it is a market and a stock exchange, there is always a chance to lose or earn
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:55:51 PM

Why not take a chance? The more that this risk is justified by good earnings.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

Most of the options to earn good money are accompanied by risks. It always was. And bitcoin is no exception - we have to risk our money and spend our time. But if you're patient and smart, you'll succeed.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
untidyaudi4

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:19:06 AM

I have been a part time worker in btcs economy for past 3 years and still I would say yes it worths it if can be used logically
xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:41:37 AM

I think it's worthwhile when you're getting a good return. Everything you invest in and spend is worth it, right? I don't think it will be too far away from your harvest. I will look forward to its next surge.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:47:50 AM

For me it does as long as you are earning through it then it is worth the time,money and risk,
I have earned a lot from this I have bought many things that I could dream of from the motorcycle that I want from the gaming console that I dreamed of.
I am really happy that I have found out about crypto currencies.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

Yes it is, i heard the news spreading that in 2021 there is no "new" bitcoin anymore and i think that its the best time to invest in it, since its gonna be limited. I hope its not a fals news.
Bitcoins are limited now as well. From the development time till to date, there have been so much mining on bitcoins that given us twenty million bitcoins in the world. On internet, all these coins are being monitored and mined that whosoever have bought them, whosoever have sold them, whosoever have this much bitcoins and all that data. So yes, good time it is for bitcoins buying.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?
I think yes, it worth risking your time and money. As I observed a lot of people became rich just because of bitcoin. If you are willing to wait and determined to be one of those rich then it is not impossible for us to become one of them. Gaining money is a long process and patient is highly needed inorder for us to join the flow. If the time came that you become rich because of bitcoin then all we can say is, it is worth the wait.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?
You should analyze all the risks associated with investing in bitcoin, and decide whether you are ready for it or not. Because, many people have become really rich with help bitcon, but some on the contrary-lost everything.

ZNAQ Index
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

So, should you invest? That depends on your goals, and it pays to be a futurist. Bitcoin is built around encryption, and governments are driving more and more resources towards decryption for intelligence purposes. That research could be used to forge Bitcoin, crack open the blockchain network, or otherwise compromise the system. And don’t forget, there’s plenty of reason for crooks to do the exact same thing. In computer security, a breach is always a matter of “when” not “if.” In addition, Bitcoin’s decentralization means you’ll have to be very careful who you associate with.
WesternCowboyBibop

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

Bitcoin is worth every time and risk if you know what you are doing and if you understand how cryptocurrency work.

Its definitely worth the time overall.
LetsTalkMoneyxD

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

Yes, I think it is worth risking of time and money. A lot of money can be earned in investing or trading bitcoin. It is just like a regular work where you must be hardworking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: