Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why ICOs fail  (Read 319585 times)
Zineum

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

There are many ICOs out there, but more than 50% of them fail.
From my analogy, could this be the reasons why ICOs fail?
1. Being too complicated:
If you want investors to favour your ICO, make sure they understand your coin offering. Be concise yet interesting, creative yet not too ‘techy’ and try to explain concepts from scratch. Of course, the detail you go into is likely to depend on your target audience.
2. No unique Use case and lack of creativity:
The reality is, ICOs are not straightforward and with new ideas and concepts arising daily, you need to get noticed and that means coming up with some unique Use case
So, before a developer even attempts to launch an ICO or enter the crypto world, ask yourself: "What will make investors choose this particular ICO over a competitor’s ICO?"
I believe the list continues.
Because most of them are not launched for getting succeeded. They are designed to fail! They are designed to make a handsome amount(or whatever they may get) of money and run away! They were already destined to this!
Abiodun99

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

About 60%of ICO fail at initial stage because there products or services doesn't have any value or demand in the market. So, it's very important that before you launch an ICO make sure that it has an audience who has need of the offering. Most of the ICO s today require token to raise capital.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:15:57 PM

If you want investors to favour your ICO, make sure they understand your coin offering. Be concise yet interesting, creative yet not too ‘techy’ and try to explain concepts from scratch. Of course, the detail you go into is likely to depend on your target audience.
The reality is, ICOs are not straightforward and with new ideas and concepts arising daily, you need to get noticed and that means coming up with some unique Use case
So, before a developer even attempts to launch an ICO or enter the crypto world, ask yourself: "What will make investors choose this particular ICO over a competitor’s ICO?"
Essentially, due to a poor concept or even for many specialized factors, numerous ICOs fall short. Consequently, purchasing any kind of ICO is actually dangerous, you should search for tasks which avoid these types of errors. Obviously, probably the most guaranteeing start-ups might fall short. Should you intend to keep the actual expense prior to the triumph, make sure to assess the long-term technique from the task.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

Most ICO fail because there are just here to raise money and not to add value, some of them are just selling dreams, trying to build castle in the air, not saying some of them that fail don't have good ideas but do fail because the fail to understand the business side of their project, some think what they need is to develop that users will come

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:32:51 PM

the reasons that have been explained are very good and I think it is true with the current reality, and also the number of ICOs that are not successful because of the lack of media used in promoting so few people know, other than that the whitepaper is less attractive to investors
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:34:08 PM

some icos are not supposed to be alive for a long time, infortunately there are a lot if scammers now ajd i do not know what to do
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

Investors turned away from the ICOs because most of them do not keep their promises and do not pay the promised money to investors. I think that the general situation in the crypto currency market negatively affects these projects.

I believe that the low market situation is the bigger problem here. We always have scam projects and the increasing number is worrisome, but not enough to push the investors away in my opinion.
Girlnight

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

the reason many ico have failed. because for now, there is an economic crisis. and make many investors rethink or postpone investing in ico. the market is unstable, all cryptocurrency prices are down. and that is why many ico have failed.
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

mayb3 the team of the developers are too fast and anxious to release the new product that they have not thought about soe problems

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
traktornut

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

one of the reasons is that a lot of scams and people stopped believing in ICO.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:46:52 PM

if I think the ICO failed maybe because the idea of ​​the ICO project was not very good or the promotion method of the ICO was lacking.

12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:51:07 PM

The other reason is they don't have a working product that investors want to see, lack of support from the crowd so they can't raised money, people think that they are scam.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

Most ICOs fail due to improper planning and lack of credible team. Some people just roll out to have a token without the required blockchain experience.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:14:59 PM

About 60%of ICO fail at initial stage because there products or services doesn't have any value or demand in the market. So, it's very important that before you launch an ICO make sure that it has an audience who has need of the offering. Most of the ICO s today require token to raise capital.
They have not created a correct idea. I guess the majority of them forget to create such a product that will have needed by a lot of people in our community. They are only try to create the same idea that has already exist. They are not seriously interesting to develop a  product and create a new innovation.
diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:17:45 PM

Many of the ICO failed because they did not have a good idea. I often see that they offer to the investor is less promising. And the team that they have less good that token sales did not reach the expected target.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:37:46 PM

If I prefer to take part in the ICO that has a very active team and of course they have a clear, albeit complicated product concept but the product is clear and reasonable it might be one of the ICOs who will be interested because so far the competition in the ICO will also be increasingly strict and the products offered also tend to be the same so we have to choose an ICO that has a unique concept and can be applied to reality.
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:39:10 PM

Investors turned away from the crypto currency and the investment in ICO. It is because of the large outflow of funds from this sphere that we are now seeing a strong drop in the market.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:42:41 PM

No buyers.people have learned his lesson and they don't want to throw his money  in all that scams.There is possible to create any ico just take some eye catching idea and boom few millions dollars earned there is simply to much of shit tokens on market

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Treney

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:45:25 PM

Also, so many projects didn't solve real-world use cases.
Wiwendefak

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:47:21 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 02:21:12 AM by Wiwendefak

Your points are okay, and I want to add that almost 85% ICOs are being failed in this year because of the market situation is very bad, Crypto market is suffering from the February to now. So, a lot of investors stopped investing I think. Therefore this is not the best time to invest in IO where ETH price and other good coin's price was down. So, Many investors are buying ETH for the future. That's why most of the  ICOs are being failed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: