Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025?  (Read 5930 times)
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

It's a good news. Most likely the crypto currency will be recognized as a means of payment, but only in some states that see this as a future, and do not reject and recognize it.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

That's a great news, just have to wait a while Sad) ! To be honest, may be in some countries it will be accepted, but in some countries even credit cards are still out of reach and doesn't have curtain equipment to pay, by them! I think crypto will take longer, for people/shops to use to pay for your product and right now I just don't understand, how it will work! I mean the time of transactions are a bit long, unlike credit cards or paying by check. I hope to see cryptocurrency, used like written in the article, just have to be patient )

Owl_Fintech

Activity: 55

Byteball.org - airdropped high-end cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:15:55 PM

Nice.
Interesting that most people have no idea of what network improvements like Lightning Network are, so I guess they would be even more optimistic if they knew what's being developed behind the scenes.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:16:38 PM

It really depends on the country. I think USA and Switzerland and some Asian countries will implement crypto payment option in some shops by the end of 2020 year. But who knows!
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

I hope way more early than that!!!

we currently need more payment and pos technology mostly, in order to shop to accept crypto and slowly get also people to understand and start to adopt crypto for payments
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

It would be great if such an opportunity were obtained with us, but it seems to me that we can not get this situation with you, because today we see how many states are very skeptical about crypto-currencies.
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:25:08 PM

I also believe it will happen sooner. In my country many shops already accept Bitcoin. I think Wall Street made huge impact on the market recognition by getting into crypto trading. The more big game players get in the more people will follow.
Do you live in Japan? I've only seen in Japan, the shops accept bitcoin. But I do not know all the subtleties of Japanese law. In Europe and America this will not happen. The government does not feel threatened by cryptocurrencies until it is used in trade. The Japanese are very law-abiding. I believe that they will pay all sales taxes. But in other countries this will not happen and the government may lose tax revenues.
No I live in Slovenia & we're part of European Union. Our government supported crypto currency so far.
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

I also believe it will happen sooner. In my country many shops already accept Bitcoin. I think Wall Street made huge impact on the market recognition by getting into crypto trading. The more big game players get in the more people will follow.
I do not think that will happen. 2025 is the death of the crypto market. I have read some news sites about the future of bitcoin and people from the future have predicted the same. I am really worried about the future of cryptocurrency but I can not do anything else. They say bitcoin is a bubble, it can soar very high and disappears very quickly.
People from the future?
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

I don't think it can happen before 2025. IMO In order to happen by 2025, the banks have to be involved and I don't think that would be good.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:36:32 PM

The possibility is quite small based on the regulations that we have today,it might slowed down our community expansionb and developments but im sure some of the countries will support the cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology.Doesnt make sense because these countries will soon be realize that they are stopping the good technology to be noticed ,people will find their way to join our community no matter how many regulations there will be.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:46:39 PM

Who really knows what will happen 7years from now? we could be so much rich but it doesnt matter right now because today the cryptocurrency market's expanding slowly because so much regulations from countries exists,lets hope after these years the cryptocurrency community will still surive so that people who have adopted it earlier as now will more wealthy in the future.

Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

For sure it will be much more earlier. Even now you can buy some stuff in web and some of online shops. So I think 2 or 3 years and we will get stable plastic card with crypto, that you can pay in wallmarts or something else imho.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:55:04 PM

It's a good news. Most likely the crypto currency will be recognized as a means of payment, but only in some states that see this as a future, and do not reject and recognize it.
I think by 2025 the crypto currency is recognized throughout the world and not only in some states. I hope that in a few years I will be able to buy goods in stores and count on crypto currency. But in order for the crypto currency to develop at a rapid pace, support for governments and banks is needed

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:59:57 PM

I think by 2025 the crypto currency is recognized throughout the world and not only in some states. I hope that in a few years I will be able to buy goods in stores and count on crypto currency. But in order for the crypto currency to develop at a rapid pace, support for governments and banks is needed
If this happens then only thanks to cryptocurrency users. Banks and governments will never allow this to happen. Fiat is the control and forecasting of the economy. Cryptocurrencies are freedom. What will the government choose? The loss of control over the income of citizens is the nightmare of all bankers and governments.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

I think we are moving in the right direction now even governments are encouraging blockchain technology and crypto currencies so everything seems good, i think crypto will see
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

The shops might start accepting cryptocurrencies within 2025, but who knows whats going to happen between those time. We might see the price fall down and less people using it due to some government bullshit, or we might see the price skyrocket due to government finally accepting crypto currencies as a form of currency. If shops accept crypto currencies, then it obviously is a good news for the community.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

I think by 2025, everything is possible and now is a good time to take the first steps to this. People change their opinion about cryptocurrencies and start trusting them, this is a good sign, but still the decision will be taken by governments.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

Not possible if these countries are going to regulate cryptocurrencies,but if most of these countries will adopt cryptocurrencies it will be much easier for our community to expand more.Doesnt want to see cryptocurrencies fade away easily this is the future of fiat,and it should be done so that our lives will be much easier.

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:44:02 PM

Too early to say that,because we are still in an early years of this technology.A lot of countries has restricted cryptocurrencies that is why the development and adoption was slowed from the past couple of months but lets hope in the near future these countries will soon be realized that technology that they should have,cryptocurrencies are the future !

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

Maybe? but who knows.As far as i know there are stdill countries that arent yet involved with cryptocurrencies and there are still countries which doesnt care about this technology.However some countries did restrict cryptocurrencies that is why this massive adoption wont be easily achieve in the near future because we need cooperation to all the countries so that these cryptocurrencies would be accepted to all of the places in the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: