Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Crypto end?  (Read 4615 times)
Olena9797

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

Crypto is something new, something innovative what was created to change our system at all. So i dont think it will end one day, my opinion that world gonna admit it

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:38:45 PM

No it won't! The idea of it is amazing i guess! Yesterday i found one great project that will change our society! https://goo.gl/RddguE "Red Lanterns" is definitely the best!
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

Its never too late to invest in cryptocurrencies theres a lot of people who doesnt know anything about it,it could be massive in the future so you need to know that this technology is in its infancy years,theres a lot of room to grow so investors from not arent too late.Invest now and you will have a better future few years from now.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:54:08 PM

I wont say it wont,but posibility that it will be more massive are still there,more years are going to be harder for cryptocurrencies as these countries are going to implement ban or regualations but im sure some of these countries are going to adopt cryptocurrencies,and we shouldnt be worried about these regulations because someday somehow these countries will adopt the technology.

SoliDCoiNs

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:56:58 PM

I do not believe it will end. I think it will change to be suited for the masses. Maybe through regulations, maybe through self-change or maybe, following the latest news (or maybe even a trend), through leveraging best of current financial world and crypto world. What do I mean? Just check this  article on Cryptonews. I think we will start seeing more and more ICOs and projects where coins will also mean you own a share in the company, which is awesome. Hopefully, it will help to deal with inequality as well (if done right).

https://cryptonews.com/news/lithuanian-startup-kicks-off-new-coin-model-mulls-ipo-1438.htm

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:03:43 PM

You ask quite a lot, but I sum up in a few things as follows: Crypto never die, They will be the business market attracted most people today. If you decide to invest first you have to learn from experience first, do not buy altcoin and rely on luck, they will not benefit you. Show the bravery of a good entrepreneur.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

I think it's too early to think about when the crypt will die, I'm sure it will not be soon and the crypt is only at the stage of its formation.
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

good question, I guess crypto will not end. because this is just beginning. where some countries began to implement transactions with crypto. but it is arranged in such a way. as discussed in the G20 forum yesterday. I think the future of altcoin prices will soar as many people invest their money in crypto. and my favorite altcoin is ripple.
charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

Of course  not crypto is just getting started and everything is going to take advantage of blockchain technology and crypto services sooner or later, so crypto will  still growing because many investor and bitcoiners are engaged in this kind of business.
zoe111

Activity: 406
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

Of course not! This is a very promising direction, it will be transformed and changed and I think that this is only the beginning.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

Yes i still believe on cryptocurrency especially bitcoin even if the price will fall on $1k again and i don't thinl crypto will end unless there is no internet anymore

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

oz1934

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

I still believe crypto because it is the future. I know that. I believe that in one year the marketcap will be 2 billion dollars. Because everyday people begins to hear about cryptocurrencies but they just dont know how to invest. They will learn to invest cryptos soon. My favourite cryptocurrencies are neblio , neo and lunyr. Especially neblio has potential to be next ethereum.
falenoolecoin

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:33:07 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Haha i guess crypto still not starting, not ask about end?
How he can end if he not starting and dont show all the power?
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

You ask quite a lot, but I sum up in a few things as follows: Crypto never die, They will be the business market attracted most people today. If you decide to invest first you have to learn from experience first, do not buy altcoin and rely on luck, they will not benefit you. Show the bravery of a good entrepreneur.

Why would it happen? we are growing so rapidly and the community is getting more solid.Investors and new folks are interested to join our community why would the cryptocurrency ends? because of these regulations it will only clean our environment especially those scam ICOs around every corner that is why these regulations are positive for me less advertisements for these scam ICOs,less chance of getting scam.

There is no reason for Crypto to die out of the blue unless there are tough regulations implemented upon them, i agree there is nothing as luck in this business and a thorough research is necessary before investing, crypto is here to stay

Bitcoin to the moon
BR0
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 13

SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:44:10 PM

I'm pretty sure crypto will not end now, because it will be very fast if it ends now, so surely crypto will continue to survive even though there are many rules on crypto. I personally still believe crypto can still increase and not too late to invest in crypto.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

I think it's too early to think about when the crypt will die, I'm sure it will not be soon and the crypt is only at the stage of its formation.
Why do you think it's early? The fact that we don't even know when will crypto end. The probablity state is too high. Therefore,it will not end that easy. What about the investors who keep investing through the years? Many of them found satisfaction when investing their money to bitcoin and many people are given help because of crypto. So it won't end.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

Of course not! (but I don't say it's impossible to happen). Cryptocurrency is growing fast, many countries already embraced it including mine. it is now also starting to put in real life applications (e.g bitcoin atm, stores who accept btc, btc lending etc.). In my opinion, this is not the end but the beginning of crypto's era.

No, you are not. You can still invest. Make faster because famous crypto such as btc and eth are now recovering.
Yes, that's the reality but don't overreact because dips are normal in crypto world. Those moments are not permanent by the way so don't worry too much.
Absolutely yes! I was able to improve my life through bitcoin. I can now earn good amount of money despite of being a student, imagine how powerful it is in terms of influencing one's life.
Honestly, I'm not a fan of alts. But if i really have to choose then it would be Ethereum and Electroneum because that's what I have right now.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

That is normal to set an rules and regulations to make bitcoin on proper and that have discipline. I don't think that cryptocurrency will end because as of now cryptocurrency s popular and almost 50 percent was using it for any transaction. Right now its not to late because this is you chance to buy and invest until the value was low.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:56:35 PM

It wont end that easily,collapsing market wont be happening this year because the investors are still with us,the cryptocurrencies are still profitable you need to know when theres money in the market it wont be going to collapse easily,our community is growing rapidly so it wont be possible that cryptocurrencies and bitcoin will collapse.

Harpawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:58:57 PM

Tidak.mata uang crypto mulai di datangi penggemarnya,mulai di kenal masyarakat.kalau crypto akan mati rasanya tidak mungkin.
Makin besar yang benar.banyak hal yang membuat orang makin suka terhadap crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: